so let's see here, a systemic slaughter in the midst of war, vs. some narcissists' psychopathic hobby of selecting children to murder and then cleaning up any rescuers. Excellent framing, boys, really stunning work
SMDH to get the sick thots outta my head
obviously we have to consider the fact that the taliban create the problem themselves by not putting down their arms and converting to liberal-democracy. unless of course we believe the racist lie that they have to fight out of some sort of primitive revenge discourse. it takes two sides to fight.
Hm well now that I think of it, all the bad stuff every single Soviet man and woman did and didn't do over 70 years, yes I guess that might be worse than 4 years of a narcissistic predator that salivates over which child to mutilate, and just how many thousands of tons of ordinance to drop on civilian infrastructure, lol
obama kills the muslim equivalent of the kids who shot up columbine high and everyone gets twisted in their jorts. meanwhile anyone who ever swore at an american can gun down crowds and they are an antiimperialist hero. who cares, we're all gonna die. god bless america.
have you broached the subject to your therapist about how you readily aspire to the W(i)thering Heights of narcissistic child murder? Wheretofore Great Joy it is to joke of war crimes? The relentless sexual agony of deciding & narrowing hitlists? Whereuntil my cup spilleth over! O Obama! o OBAMA! TO THE VICTOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AND JUSTICE, MY CANADIAN BLOSSOM BLOOMS. Alack! If only I could venture Out Side and Kiss your grusty obler!
obama just legalized the recreational use of marijuana....but only in castles? what
Obomba... Alack... Thereunto that heady rest doth you sleep.. the Heights of the Monkey King George... on the low banks of Arkansas Bill... So-Damn Insane in ignoble repose
Jesus christ donald.
Go easy on poor Karl

Crow posted:

so let's see here, a systemic slaughter in the midst of war, vs. some narcissists' psychopathic hobby of selecting children to murder and then cleaning up any rescuers. Excellent framing, boys, really stunning work

I'll try and find the account and paste it for you

i already read about how Obama chooses his daily victims

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

obama just legalized the recreational use of marijuana....but only in castles? what

yeah, white castles

Perhaps you would like hearing about other things that have happened in the world too

your attitude at the mo' is pretty familiar, it's that of an air america listener exactly 8 years ago
Victoria Jackson : im literally shakign
i wrote some words, its a bit of a ripoff of that now we all have metal skin thing but it might be funny iono http://samkriss.wordpress.com/2012/11/07/election-day-diary-as-it-happened-catatonia-edition/
get a fucking job kenneth
im a student lol
students are the most parasitic of all the classses, at least lumpenproles make good music
yeah and i write good stories. *fucks along now*
wot? how will me sturies be cumpose if i's workin' een da local jeefy lube?
buhy me sheit paypa
Election Results: Confused Wyoming residents have legalized sex with marijuana.
[account deactivated]

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

prakesh & abdulrahman: up in smoke

[account deactivated]
congratulations to michelle obamas butt

discipline posted:

sage advice from dad

hahaha look at the names of the other articles in the top right

Making work a game, honestly

They talk about fiscal issues because they were parroting me. The Tea Party was my idea, a long time ago. It was originally supposed to be about legalizing pot, then they took it away from me and turned it into what it is now.

They ran and won in 2010 using my talking points about the economy, but they governed as right wing control freaks. After they achieved so much power, we got a good chance to see what they would do with it, and we didn't like it. Nope, not one little bit.

I support the Green Party now and the Occupy movement, but I'm glad Obama was reelected. I'd like to see him hold the Bush administration accountable for their war crimes, a tough task since he is a war criminal himself.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

discipline posted:

sage advice from dad

it's as if you got your own magazine

lol i dont have enough fingers to count the number of times my dad has told me to make work a game or make applying for jobs a game or w/e. im not even a gamer!! i dont like gameing!!!

Crow posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
discipline posted:
sage advice from dad

it's as if you got your own magazine

i'm writing an effort thread in praise of moons right now

[account deactivated]
my dad is literally the dad from boiler room
my dad turned into an obama supporter after the gop tried to take away his pension. if i give him the right trot papers...
what is your trot pedigree?
[account deactivated]
my dad subscribes to the economist and runs an 'labor'/environmentally friendly investment advisory service. allah is indeed great.
Imminent Drone Strike Victim Breathes Sigh of Relief After America Elects ‘Lesser of Two Evils’

SANAA, YEMEN – Surveying the smoldering remnants of a local school leveled by a U.S. Hellfire missile strike, Nagwa Abdullah, 9, reportedly breathed a sigh of relief after being told that Barack Obama (D) had been re-elected President of the United States. “Phew! For a second there I thought you guys might elect a psychopath!” she told reporters over the ominous hum of a Predator drone circling around to hit first responders to the initial strike, a practice described within the CIA as “double-tapping.” As she wiped her face clean of her classmates’ mutilated remains, she added, “I mean, I’m no big fan of the O-Man myself, but did you hear what the other guy said about gay people?”

President Obama apparently means it when he says that he is not wedded to all of his demands around ending some of the Bush-era tax cuts.

Once firm on his call for tax cuts to die for "wealthy" individuals earning $200,000 and families making $250,000, his spokesman Tuesday suggested that Obama might be open to raising that cutoff level.

Asked at the daily briefing if his boss would consider "the notion that's been put forward by Tim Kaine (D) that maybe you'd make the limit $500,000, or Chuck Schumer (D) $1 million," spokesman Jay Carney said the president's plan is not set in stone. "He is not wedded to every detail of that plan," he said, adding, "I'm not going to negotiate hypothetical details."

Republican leaders, meanwhile, told Secrets that House Republicans are firming up the opposition to any tax hikes on the wealthy. "It's not going to happen, period," said a leadership aide.

This, this is the kind of compromise I voted for on November 6. Glad to see the Democrats are above the petty partisan political games the Republicans tend to play, and are willing to cave from the seemingly rigid position they campaigned on. This is for the good of the nation, as it (along with substantial cuts to social security and Medicare) will rescue us from the peril of the upcoming fiscal cliff. It's called "compromise," something this country needs a lot more of these days!