[account deactivated]
im a fighter, im a winner. things are going to change, i can feel it.
I lovin the ladies. Women---MMM!! mm!!!! MMMM

I love goin BUCK WILT With the BOYS! Love to fuck em the girls that is. *straightens out tie* Hubba hubba.
holly petreaus is way better looking than her husband, just throwing that out there

people are posting this website on facebook:

http://petraeusaffair.tumblr.com/

as a clever "they are talking about a sex scandal during a national emergency" thing.

but like...

the first headline on that page is: "Krauthammer: White House ‘Held Affair Over Petraeus’s Head’ For Favorable Testimony On Benghazi"

which is basically, well, first, "obama stole election by blackmailing the CIA chief using sex scandal", which seems more important than frownpeople got wet homes, and secondly, it means vilerat is really important in real life.
vilerat has always been important in my life
krauthammer is a lying piece of shit tho
krauthammer owns. the liberal MSM completely tried to bury the Bengazi story to protect king Obongo but the right wing blogosphere kept up the pressure
once the fog of black matter, isk, and spaceship dust clears, the true meaning of vile "space daddy" rat's death will be revealed
Paula Broadwell crossed her lean, tanned legs one way, and then back the other, each time needing to smooth the tight-fitting skirt she had chosen for today. It was 14 minutes past the time of their scheduled rendezvous in this tiny basement room of a sprawling Langley complex. Paula was starting to feel anxious, and glancing at the 24 hour clock on the opposite wall for the third time in a minute wasn’t helping.
Weren’t we West Point grads supposed to be the punctual ones?
He used to be known as King David of Babylon: the Greco-American pacifier of the sands. But the situation had changed; his appointment to CIA Boss and proximity to the subsequent neutralization of the world’s most feared terrorist mastermind had catapulted this humble and fundamentally human individual into the dirty arena of Washington intrigue and power politics. Could he rise above it and become our nation’s next warrior president?
Jot that down, it’ll make a good opening for chapter seven.
Muted tapping of footsteps echoed outside in the corridor, a steady rhythm of hard leather on linoleum growing louder by the beat. The sound made Paula tingle with a mixture of anticipation and excitement.
The door swung open and in he stepped. Sixty years old, but possessing the figure and virility of men roughly 15 to 20 years his junior, General David Petraeus entered the room, his posture stiff and erect; his mouth betraying only a suggestion of a smile at its corners.
Paula caught herself instinctively biting her lower lip and inhaling sharply. For a moment it seemed as if time itself had disappeared all on its own, and of its own accord.
“G-G-Good morning General.”
“Mornin’ Paula.”
*Click* the door latched itself shut.
Alone at last.
They rushed to met one another in the middle of the room, embracing, hands refamiliarizing themselves with bodily crevices forgotten in the 96 hours since their last carnal encounter.
“You know, I chose this room because it’s specially soundproofed and swept for bugs before every use,” said David when they had paused a moment to breathe.
“So the Russians won’t hear this then?” Paula leaned into David’s ear and proceeded to whisper a series of descriptions of sadistic and degrading sex acts only inmates at Bagram could attest to having experienced.
The general smiled mischievously.
“Paula, I’ve got something for you.”
He reached inside his coat pocket and pulled out a small wooden box, embossed with the seal of the CIA. He pressed it into her palm with a look that said he'd brook no dissent from her.
Jewelry… doesn’t he know I won’t be able to show it off in public?
“Open it, I think you’ll be surprised when you see it. And no, it’s not a diamond if that’s what you’re thinking,” Petraeus laughed.
Paula gingerly opened the box. Inside, resting on a bed of blue velvet, was what looked like a thin tuber, all shriveled and yellow. When she recognized what it was, she couldn’t help from biting her lower lip again as electric bolts of giddiness shot through her petite frame.
“Some of my boys took it off him after we had him bagged and tagged. You didn’t think we’d dump everything in the ocean, did you?” Petraeus said with a twinkle in his eye.
“Oh Peaches...”
Paula lifted the desiccated member out of its box to admire it, her fingers fondling, her eyes tracing its shape.
She leaned into his ear again and murmured:
“And is there anything you’d like in return?”
“How about putting it all in?”
“All in it is.” she said as she slipped Bin Laden’s dried penis up between her legs.
Can we get another round of opinions on the levels of attractiveness in regards to each person involved in this situation? Personally, I myself am not that attracted to Obama, dude to dude.
krauthammer is my favorite zog nom de guerre
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
krauthammer sounds like a bavarian drinking game
"woas moachst du denn dua?!" *kotzen*

tpaine posted:

krauthammer sounds like the name of a faith no more song

[account deactivated]
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/elmo-accuser-complaint-687451
New Shirtless "Elmo" Accuser Files Lawsuit
New York City man, 24, claims underage sex with puppeteer

NOVEMBER 20--Here’s the lawsuit filed today by a 24-year-old New York City man who alleges that he engaged in underage sexual contact with Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash--and just realized that he has suffered “adverse psychological and emotional effects” as a result of that alleged relationship.

In a U.S. District Court complaint, Cecil Singleton, 24, claims that he met Clash on a gay chat line about nine years ago, when he was 15. Singleton alleges that Clash, 50, trolled such chat line rooms “to meet and have sex with underage boys.”

Clash, Singleton charges, was secretly “preying on teenage boys to satisfy his depraved sexual interests,” while working for Sesame Street, where his life was “centered around the entertainment of toddlers.” Clash resigned his Sesame Street job today, saying that “personal matters have diverted attention away from the important work Sesame Street is doing and I cannot allow it to go on any longer.”

Singleton, whose lawsuit is seeking damages in excess of $5 million, claims that Clash coerced him into “numerous” sexual encounters by “among other things, taking him to nice dinners and giving him money.”

According to the lawsuit, Singleton only recently became aware of the damage caused by his sexual relationship with Clash. That realization, of course, coincided with media reports that a Pennsylvania man had charged that he was only 16 when he began engaging in sexual activity with Clash.

Singleton’s complaint was filed by Jeff Herman, a Miami attorney who has previously handled several high profile cases brought by alleged sexual abuse victims. Last week, Herman wrote on his law firm’s blog that he was disappointed with media coverage of the first Clash accuser’s claims.

When Herman this morning filed the original complaint against Clash, it asserted that Singleton began having sex with Clash in 1993 (when the accuser would have been five). An amended copy of the complaint noted that Singleton was born in 1988 and that the alleged sexual activity with Clash commenced around 2003.

As seen above, Singleton’s Facebook and MySpace pages are filled with provocative photos (click to enlarge) of Clash’s accuser, who lives in Harlem and describes himself as a “complex and different individual” who prides himself on being “subversive and original.” Several photos show him frolicking on the beach.

On his Facebook page, Singleton writes that, “I think one of the most important things in this life is to have a positive impact on the people around you and to have ambition to be the kind of person you can be proud of.”

Last May, Singleton uploaded the above photo showing himself mooning the camera while in a New York City subway car (he had dropped his jeans to reveal underwear imprinted with the word “Gorgeous”). In an accompanying caption, Singleton wrote that while his mother has accused him of being an “exhibitionist,” he was “raised to see my body as beautiful. So as an adult, I perceived it as exactly that.” Adding that he appreciates “every curve and sex appeal,” Singleton declared, “So if I decide to take erotic pictures, or flash my ‘poonanie’, it is my prerogative & there isn’t a damn thing wrong with it.”

Singleton’s MySpace profile describes him as gay and lists his heroes as “Catwoman Xena Buffy Angelina Jolie.” (5 pages)

cut all funding for Sesame Street now
Romney was right
puts this in a new light