i don't know, this personable chap named IDFSpokesperson makes a pretty genuine and persuasive point
the best twitter war so far has been between al shabaab and the kenyan military
The world is a giant forumspost, and we are its failaidsailures... Godspeed, you fallking demonspants
stegosaur post that i never saw it
people care who canada supports?
that's our prime minister's big idea for putting canada into (the fifth paragraph of) newspaper articles about current events worldwide

he's always really excited about beating the US to the punch to support the latest weird shit israel did, or voting against some anti-israel UN resolution, or whatever. canada is not one of the non-permanent members of the UN security council for the first time since its creation. coincidence???

canada is completely irrelevant to anyone unless you're buying our oil
canada has oil?
[account deactivated]
im going to show my wife that the next time she asks me to take out the garbage
the rent in montreal is so cheap. i should move back even if they don't separate

poutine i love you

hey posted:

Looks like the IDF are using some LF techniques for rhetoric

IDF ‏@IDFSpokesperson
Reminder of Hamas' strategy: Fire rockets & mortars from Palestinian schools & hope they land on Israeli schools. http://youtu.be/zmXXUOs27lI

I like how Hamas gross&problematic fuckshits literally, literally think they can unironically send rockets into Israel without us retaliating. Lmfao

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

gyrofry posted:

om nom nom

Name for me an Arab nation with a system for which you'd renounce your presumably safe citizenship.

France

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

I like how Hamas gross&problematic fuckshits literally, literally think they can unironically send rockets into Israel without us retaliating. Lmfao

"niggers"
- MaggotMaster

Please pray for my friends and the rest of the brave jews who are defending our home land. To those jews out there apologising or condemning our self-defence you should be ashamed. Let everyone know that we will never give up nor surrender. The Jewish People Will Live.
Hahaha, Palestinian rockets are hitting Tel Aviv.

Looks like Bibi's reelection campaign just got drowned out by the air-raid sirens.

דובר צה״ל ביקשו שלא נפרסם בפייסבוק איפה נפלו טילים וגראדים אן איפה הייתה אזעקה, החמאס רואים את כל הפרסומים שלנו בפייסבוק ומבינים לאן כדי לשגר טילים כולם לשתף ולהפיץ את ההודעה!!

IDF spokesman has requested that no one posts anything on Facebook about where rockets and grads are falling and where sirens are being heard. Hamas intelligence can see all these posts and it can inadvertantly help them with where to aim their rockets!!! Everyone take note and share
Have you ever wanted to join the military and fight to defend Israel? Well, now you can, with IDF Ranks — embedded directly in all IDF social platforms!

IDF Ranks promotes YOU for your activities around IDF-related material. Your every action — commenting, liking, sharing and even just visiting — rewards your efforts, as well as helps spread the truth about the Israeli army all over the world.

OH MY, I’D LIKE TO JOIN!

Fantastic! And it only takes 10 seconds. In fact, you might’ve already noticed IDF Ranks is enabled at the bottom of your screen in this blog. Now that you understand better what it does, you can activate IDF Ranks by clicking on it where it says “Click to join“.

DO I NEED TO CREATE A NEW USER?

No need — just log in through your existing Facebook or Twitter account and you’re ready to go!

WHAT HAPPENS NOW?

Simply continue your regular browsing on the IDF blog, and your every activity will reward you with points. Collect them to climb the ranks in the IDF, and know that your activities help us show what’s really happening in Israel.

You start off as a Green Private (the lowest rank) and move up from there. With enough work, you can become an officer, and even the Chief of Staff!
TO INFINITY, AND BEYOND!

That’s the spirit, soldier! Welcome aboard. Now get started and score some badges! You can earn badges by completing several specific tasks. For instance, ‘like’ 3 different articles in the front page and you’ll get a brand new badge for that. (Shiny.)

There are dozens of badges — just visit the full badge map to find more things to do. Some are easy to get, some are hard – but they’re all rewarding.

Good luck, soldier!
I'm excited for the first time a real army starts handing out achievement points
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

דובר צה״ל ביקשו שלא נפרסם בפייסבוק איפה נפלו טילים וגראדים אן איפה הייתה אזעקה, החמאס רואים את כל הפרסומים שלנו בפייסבוק ומבינים לאן כדי לשגר טילים כולם לשתף ולהפיץ את ההודעה!!

IDF spokesman has requested that no one posts anything on Facebook about where rockets and grads are falling and where sirens are being heard. Hamas intelligence can see all these posts and it can inadvertantly help them with where to aim their rockets!!! Everyone take note and share

Loose Tweets Cost Lives

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lol those are israeli settlers, they do that shit all the time to the soldiers. I am israeli it feels bad for the soldiers to feel like this by own countryman.
[account deactivated]
I am israeli and what is happen ing to my country. Why do they do this to the sholdiers and why is this happenign by own country man. I just
[account deactivated]

"We're coming for you gaza! #idf #igers #israel #igdaily #ig_israel #instagood #instamood #iphonesia #iphoneonly #picoftheday #ohb #all_shots #sexy #follow #gmy #gang_family #jj #cute #beautiful #me #webstagram #tbt"
[account deactivated]

"Out in the sun, in the dust of the war, one nation standing stronger than before #sabaton #primovictoria #israel #idf #warrior #kill #colt #m16 #tweegram #instalove #sexy #bomb #rockstar #fire #5.56 #nevergiveup #sleaze #instagood #happy #sleep"

MadMedico posted:

Have you ever wanted to join the military and fight to defend Israel? Well, now you can, with IDF Ranks — embedded directly in all IDF social platforms!

IDF Ranks promotes YOU for your activities around IDF-related material. Your every action — commenting, liking, sharing and even just visiting — rewards your efforts, as well as helps spread the truth about the Israeli army all over the world.

OH MY, I’D LIKE TO JOIN!

Fantastic! And it only takes 10 seconds. In fact, you might’ve already noticed IDF Ranks is enabled at the bottom of your screen in this blog. Now that you understand better what it does, you can activate IDF Ranks by clicking on it where it says “Click to join“.

DO I NEED TO CREATE A NEW USER?

No need — just log in through your existing Facebook or Twitter account and you’re ready to go!

WHAT HAPPENS NOW?

Simply continue your regular browsing on the IDF blog, and your every activity will reward you with points. Collect them to climb the ranks in the IDF, and know that your activities help us show what’s really happening in Israel.

You start off as a Green Private (the lowest rank) and move up from there. With enough work, you can become an officer, and even the Chief of Staff!
TO INFINITY, AND BEYOND!

That’s the spirit, soldier! Welcome aboard. Now get started and score some badges! You can earn badges by completing several specific tasks. For instance, ‘like’ 3 different articles in the front page and you’ll get a brand new badge for that. (Shiny.)

There are dozens of badges — just visit the full badge map to find more things to do. Some are easy to get, some are hard – but they’re all rewarding.

Good luck, soldier!

the hip new fifth column everybodys talking about

[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

gawrsh

[account deactivated]
we'll evict the arabs one by one
i guess that's how the future's won