ZION SNIPE
pretty cool that israel pretty much put their young adult hipsters to work killing the oppressed, got to be quick to exploit the inherent fascism of that subculture before it lapses into tepid apathetic liberalism

aerdil posted:

pretty cool that israel pretty much put their young adult hipsters to work killing the oppressed, got to be quick to exploit the inherent fascism of that subculture before it lapses into tepid apathetic liberalism

are you just a touch jealous of them?

im jealous as hell, imagine having sex with american jewesses the whole time, except it's also your job
i'm a producer in LA so uh, i don't need to imagine it
http://honestreporting.com/exposed-pallywood-returns-to-gaza/
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

The Grand rabbin du Québec arrives in paradise. He is welcomed by angels who lead him to his new residence, a beautiful apartment, two bedrooms, perfect sunlight and a renovated kitchen. By the window, he sees a little palace across the street, twenty rooms, ten bathrooms and nine living rooms. The rabbi asks: "Who is the wise man who lives in this superb residence?". The angel answers: "This residence is unoccupied. It is reserved for Bernard Landry, Premier of Quebec." The rabbi enters a terrible anger. "How is it that me, a rabbi, who devoted all his existence to the Torah, gets a small four and half, while him, this non-believer, gets such a beautiful residence? I want to speak to God." The rabbi expresses his complaints to God, shares his surprise and asks for an explanation. And the Almighty God answers him: "You, rabbi, when you spoke of the Torah in the synagogue, everyone was sleeping. But him, Bernard Landry, when he goes to synagogues to speak of sovereignty, everyone starts praying!"

http://english.republiquelibre.org/Quebec,_Israel_and_the_Jewish_community_-_Speech_by_Premier_of_Quebec_Bernard_Landry

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I went to the protest outside the israeli consulate today and was pretty heartened that there were less than 30 israeli supporters vs about a thousand palestinian supporters

he;lp i cant find any zionists in new york

Joel passes this along *does secret gestures & disappears into night*

Edited by Crow ()

discipline posted:

I don't tweet.

check out this dork

i tweet in bursts, like punctuated equilibrium.

getfiscal posted:

i tweet in bursts, like punctuated equilibrium.

Same, except consistently enough to maintain exposure of my personal brand

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I went to the protest outside the israeli consulate today and was pretty heartened that there were less than 30 israeli supporters vs about a thousand palestinian supporters

in leeds there were about 50 demonstrators and one guy in a magin david t-shirt handing out leaflets lol

i was watching a video about baby octupuses...

i'd do idf leslie feist. i might technically be jewish, though no one will talk about it because fleeing nazis. how do you speak hebrew. achem chalachem. shalom shalom. do me
i got teh heeb jeebies
Me and 7 of my gay (we are not actually gay but we like to suck dick if you know what I mean) hitler bros are going to israel for new years. it's kinda jewy cause i guess jews don't actually celebrate new years but we didn't know this when we booked our non-refundable tickets to jewland. I'm hoping at least one of my gay hitler friends doesn't read the news much and won't know the sitch(situation) about israel and when we arrive sirens and bombs and shit are going off.
How would sirens and bombs be going off in the sea?
under the sea, under the sea! there'll be no home destruction, just arab liberation, under the seeaaa!
[account deactivated]

jools posted:

under the sea, under the sea! there'll be no home destruction, just arab liberation, under the seeaaa!

i think i used to be a normal person once
[account deactivated]
lol
the lyrics would be better as "there'll be no extermination, just arab liberation" FYI!!!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=448313525225724&set=a.209025125821233.54425.198726276851118&type=1

17,581 likes
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
actually "there'll be no wall creation, just arab liberation" fits best i think
no colonizaTion, just compradorization

Just so I know you've done some fair and impartial research; can you highlight what percentage of Palestinians support the Palestinian Authority vs support HAMAS; and where HAMAS sources most of it's funding and logistics from.

Moreover, can you please advice how many of the incidents resulting in Palestinian fatalities were the result of Israel instigating conflict?

Finally, can you please outline how Israel is expected to deal with an entity which includes Israel's destruction in it's charter?
[account deactivated]