http://www.reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/13ufh3/effort_what_makes_gina_a_good_girl/
damn bro who cares
I've always been able to get up and leave a room without anyone noticing. Reddit, what are weird "skills" you've picked up without really noticing how well you can do it? (self.AskReddit)

Impper posted:

damn bro who cares

JpDeathBlade 46 points 9 hours óta

I like to study people: how they act and think. I can have whole conversations with my friends in my head and be about 90% correct with how they would answer/react. So I'm just quite because I know what your going to say, why ask?

So naturally I fuck with them in a "jigsaw" like fashion.

I am also a Milford man (Ad reference and my real middle school) so I can pretty much go anywhere without people noticing. I once stood next to my mom for 30 minutes before she noticed I was even there, she even looked at me a few times!

i guess they are creepy weirdos or something? damn never woulda guessed someone on reddit would be like that

Impper posted:

i guess they are creepy weirdos or something? damn never woulda guessed someone on reddit would be like that

I Must Pee Publicly Everyday Realtalk

tht is actually true
hahaha you're in your 30s goatstein and this is your life. soon you will perish and die. your legacy will be snide remarks towards 15 year olds who posted meme generated images on the internet
im 28
redditors are misandrist, actually, hth.
http://pastebin.com/t9Q5ctwK
1h Transylvanian Wizard ‏@MagnusMaggot
@bridgeportcat @puellaradical I might aswell, but you should probably stop treating me like some kind of fucking sex predator.
Expand
1h Rescue Cat Squad 666 ‏@bridgeportcat
@MagnusMaggot @puellaradical what in the hell I'm treating you like a man who sends sexualized images to women
Expand
@bridgeportcat @puellaradical -> I'm kinda wrongly conflating things, my bad.
Expand
@MagnusMaggot @puellaradical I'm shaking and triggered and it's like all I did was ask you to stop
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite
11:35 AM - 24 Oct 12 · Details
Tweet textImage will appear as a link
View more in conversation →
@MagnusMaggot @puellaradical I don't think your'e a sexual predator and as a survivor I'm really fucking offended
View conversation
@puellaradical @seriouslymyname @teeter_tatter you're being fucking AH BUT WHAT IF theory talk when survivors are telling you why to stop
View conversation
@puellaradical @seriouslymyname @teeter_tatter yes it is
View conversation
@MagnusMaggot @puellaradical what in the hell I'm treating you like a man who sends sexualized images to women
View conversation
@puellaradical @teeter_tatter I'm really upset and baffled at your behavior though
Expand
@puellaradical @teeter_tatter it's a sexualized image because it was taken after a sex act what the hell
View conversation
@bridgeportcat @puellaradical did you ever consider actually talking to me instead of going around all subtweety like MAGGOTMASTER SEX PRED
lol

MadMedico posted:

http://pastebin.com/t9Q5ctwK1h Transylvanian Wizard ‏@MagnusMaggot
@bridgeportcat @puellaradical I might aswell, but you should probably stop treating me like some kind of fucking sex predator.
Expand
Expand
Expand
@MagnusMaggot @puellaradical I'm shaking and triggered and it's like all I did was ask you to stop
@MagnusMaggot @puellaradical I don't think your'e a sexual predator and as a survivor I'm really fucking offended
View conversation
@puellaradical @seriouslymyname @teeter_tatter you're being fucking AH BUT WHAT IF theory talk when survivors are telling you why to stop
View conversation
View conversation
View conversation
@puellaradical @teeter_tatter I'm really upset and baffled at your behavior though
Expand
@puellaradical @teeter_tatter it's a sexualized image because it was taken after a sex act what the hell
View conversation
@bridgeportcat @puellaradical did you ever consider actually talking to me instead of going around all subtweety like MAGGOTMASTER SEX PRED

the sexualized image they're talking about is goatse btw

maggotmaster is a sexual predator.
if you do not transcend to a higher plane of being when viewing the goatman then i pity you
consider this goon TRIGGERED
a 'sprung warning' is a subset of trigger warnings specifically for nofappers who wish to avoid descriptions that invite salacious thoughts and potential relapse/reset
so....what did reddit say anyway?

Goethestein posted:

im 28

oh, my apologies then

I forgive you.

ggw posted:

maggotmaster is a sexual predator.

Mother of gusta it's rape o'clock

going around all subtweety like
i should make a twitter bot that just posts "trigger warning please."
[account deactivated]
whats so funny

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

so....what did reddit say anyway?

everytime i'm exposed to the reddit aesthetic i feel a little bit of my soul slipping away

AmericanNazbro posted:

hahaha you're in your 30s goatstein and this is your life. soon you will perish and die. your legacy will be snide remarks towards 15 year olds who posted meme generated images on the internet

Same

die aesthetik der reddit by h.w. marcuse
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
What is redditism? What is... Goatseism...

MadMedico posted:

http://pastebin.com/t9Q5ctwK1h Transylvanian Wizard ‏@MagnusMaggot
Expand
Expand
Expand
View conversation
View conversation
View conversation
View conversation
Expand
View conversation

lol it's like who ever gets offended more wins. they're not even talking at each other though, just general statements of offense.

JEsus fucking christ did anybody read that face melting bullshit ass post above me? FUCK YOU. FOREVER.
im literally shakign. im triggered. there is an image, terrifying to us...to womyn. this is the place they cannot look. unravelling without moving. Now I truly control the worm...and the spice
THE TUMBLR HAS AWAKENED

Superabound posted:

im literally shakign. im triggered. there is an image, terrifying to us...to womyn. this is the place they cannot look. unravelling without moving. Now I truly control the worm...and the spice

cool dune references. goongrats

upsetting sensitive people with offensive images is fun and cool and helps make the world a much better and happier place imo

littlegreenpills posted:

upsetting sensitive people with offensive images is fun and cool and helps make the world a much better and happier place imo

it got us out of Vietnam