It's a Friday after class and you are in the pizzeria. The two of you, Boxcar and Jonah have five dollars and twelve dollars fifty respectively. Though you heard they have the best vegan pizza around campus you are dismayed to find out that they do not sell their vegan pizza by the slice. An entire vegan pizza costs 12 dollars with no toppings and 13 with two toppings. Do you pool your resources to buy the pizza, and if so, how do you split the cost? Do you tip, and if so how much?
[account deactivated]
Lol, was going to post the same thing
[account deactivated]
is this a trick question? i think i choose the path of the confused office worker who was just tackled by a girl during his break, i think she's asking for it
Pizza is bad for you
What does"Gosebumps cover your own ass mean

discipline posted:

I don't tip because I believe that a service economy based on tips is unethical and I refuse to take part in such an oppressive system. instead I leave a bunch of garbage

the garbage cleanup allows for a development of a strong protestant work ethic. Upon maturity, this worker will be promoted to middle management after community college to reward their gumption.

I detonate the belt of plastic explosives, killing myself and every bourgeoise within a 150 foot radius in order to advance the cause of Maoism third world ism . Give me another one, this is fun.
I hop on my fixie and ride to the other vegan pizza place down the street that uses ingredients from local farms and I totally see the waitress girl there at the co-op I usually go to and I ask Jonah if I can use some of his Bugler to roll up a cigarette
i go to a real pizza place and use my credit card and tell boxcar that i got this
as a freegan,
Your mother wires you the $30 dollars but the pizzeria is cash only. Jonah won't spot for all of the pizza because he wants to buy forties with 6 bux of it. The closest Bank of AMerica atm is 8 blocks away or you can use the atm at the laundromat next door for a $3 dollar fee. Talking loudly about how you would like to blow up the restaurant for workers liberation causes you to receive some dirty looks from an older couple. Meanwhile, a dude who totally sells like super dank cali medical shit walks into the pizzeria.
/whisper "got nug?"
i burn down the pizzaria, and also the world.
Unlocking the power which has lurked always in my bloodline but has not been seen in this world in ten thousand years, I become the one thing Freeza truly fears - the legendary Super Saiyan.
I mean if we're talking about some sort of nonsense fantasy world where I can't buy 47 cents worth of pears from a street vendor with my air miles card I might as well go big.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Your mother wires you the $30 dollars but the pizzeria is cash only. Jonah won't spot for all of the pizza because he wants to buy forties with 6 bux of it. The closest Bank of AMerica atm is 8 blocks away or you can use the atm at the laundromat next door for a $3 dollar fee. Talking loudly about how you would like to blow up the restaurant for workers liberation causes you to receive some dirty looks from an older couple. Meanwhile, a dude who totally sells like super dank cali medical shit walks into the pizzeria.

Knowing that you have a pending felony possession case (meth) which could totally ruin your future career in finance (read: fifth column) and that the dealer is a person of interest to your arresting officer and state bureau of investigation, you wave him over.

He comes over and sits down. "What's up? I got this new shit it's called Purple Banana Hazeberry. Killer stuff, man. But it's 25 a gram because its super exotics man. Some serious headies.."
Offer to trade him some really dope 7 inches that your buddy's distro put out and then maybe a couple bucks in cash
Offer to blow him for the drugs, then threaten him with calling the cops on his pedo ass after he accepts.
why is it every time we do a CYOA it has to devolve into all the characters blowing each other for drugs

shermanstick posted:

why is it every time we do a CYOA it has to devolve into all the characters blowing each other for drugs

Haha, yeah, I know. It's what the people like, I guess.

He denies your offer to blow him because of your weird lip piercings and gets up to leave. You just blew your major connection to the Gumphrey families distribution ring and may be facing serious jailtime unless you go into damage control mode NOW.
You rush up to him in a panic."Hey, man. It was a joke. Ahaha. Get it? Just my stupid fucking humor. Sorry, I just... I just take it too far some times. No seriously. I'm a little strapped at the moment, but I get paid tomorrow. Money in the bank, bro. Maybe I can hit you up then?"

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

He denies your offer to blow him because of your weird lip piercings and gets up to leave. You just blew your major connection to the Gumphrey families distribution ring and may be facing serious jailtime unless you go into damage control mode NOW.

Weird lip piercings a turn-off for fellatio? Now I've heard everything.

[account deactivated]
i love GOD!!
-edited out nonsense-

Edited by wasted ()

[account deactivated]
I have to close up at work and then im going to go bsuk on the subway so i wont update the CYOA till tomorrow. you cna continue to post turns, howerver

Keven posted:

Unlocking the power which has lurked always in my bloodline but has not been seen in this world in ten thousand years, I become the one thing Freeza truly fears - the legendary Super Saiyan.

[account deactivated]
or gpnt
droo does acoustic covers of rap songs
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Uhh how bout some fucking spoilers? Jesus christ
[account deactivated]