it's funny when a marxist finds out marx's theories were correct and are tangible to the material world, and this epiphany is met with complete shock and disbelief.

marxist: "My god, marx was actually right, I'm even more surprised than the capitalists."

AmericanNazbro posted:

it's funny when a marxist finds out marx's theories were correct and are tangible to the material world, and this epiphany is met with complete shock and disbelief.

marxist: "My god, marx was actually right, I'm even more surprised than the capitalists."

I'm not surprised enough yet. He sold imperialism way too short.

For the unemployed in Italy, new possibilities, to get a job. A supermarket chain is giving away jobs to their customers. The premise: you have to buy for more than 30 euros, then you get a lottery ticket, which entitled to participate in the Sweepstakes. Winners of the lottery, a temporary job part time job as an assistant waiting in the supermarket.

"Our contest is open to people of all ages and backgrounds," said Alessandra Aloisi, HR Manager of Gruppo BSE, Bloomberg. The chain of one-time supermarkets in Rome sells lottery tickets, which are very well received by customers. "Some participants are even question whether the profits they may possibly pass on to a friend or relative," Aloisi Sun

The economy in Italy is in its fourth recession in the last ten years. Unemployment has risen as a result of over eleven percent, which corresponds to the highest level in 13 years. A report by the OECD, will this trend continue. Mario Monti, the government has to take while a steel plant, the 25,000 jobs came as a result of an environmental scandal in danger.

AmericanNazbro posted:

For the unemployed in Italy, new possibilities, to get a job. A supermarket chain is giving away jobs to their customers. The premise: you have to buy for more than 30 euros, then you get a lottery ticket, which entitled to participate in the Sweepstakes. Winners of the lottery, a temporary job part time job as an assistant waiting in the supermarket.

"Our contest is open to people of all ages and backgrounds," said Alessandra Aloisi, HR Manager of Gruppo BSE, Bloomberg. The chain of one-time supermarkets in Rome sells lottery tickets, which are very well received by customers. "Some participants are even question whether the profits they may possibly pass on to a friend or relative," Aloisi Sun

The economy in Italy is in its fourth recession in the last ten years. Unemployment has risen as a result of over eleven percent, which corresponds to the highest level in 13 years. A report by the OECD, will this trend continue. Mario Monti, the government has to take while a steel plant, the 25,000 jobs came as a result of an environmental scandal in danger.

This is what happens when statists outlaw involuntary servitude. The only solution to unemployment is legal slavery. You wouldn't deny an adult a right to sell a car.

mustang19 posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

This is what happens when statists outlaw involuntary servitude. The only solution to unemployment is legal slavery. You wouldn't deny an adult a right to sell a car.

In a competitive market, employment decisions will be determined by risk premia and personal time preferences. Unemployment will be a voluntary decision for those who prefer ownership of their own labor and prioritize leisure consumption. There will be no "unemployment" in the conventional sense if servitude contracts ensure universal access to permanent employment for individuals with sufficiently high demand for work relative to their labor supply resources.

has there been any word from dm in the last 6 months?

mustang19 posted:

nice to see you here dazo. after months of mentioning teh rhizz in that cesspool it seems you were finally lured. you should start a nice thread on soviets or north korean development or smth
now if only panopticon would stop lurking for whatever reason and start posting and ODh0 werent autistic

GET A ROOM
we have room, this is a ron paul safe space

prohairesis posted:

mustang19 posted:

nice to see you here dazo. after months of mentioning teh rhizz in that cesspool it seems you were finally lured. you should start a nice thread on soviets or north korean development or smth
now if only panopticon would stop lurking for whatever reason and start posting and ODh0 werent autistic

cheerio. i knew you were someone but i didn't have name.

i'm still testing the waters here but a north korea thread might be appropriate soon.

hey posted:

ilmdge posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

i haven't really looked into it because in doing so would require me to understand the intricacies of the capitalists systems causing these problems. and the last thing i need right is my marxists peers calling me out for doing something other then drowning myself in my own cum.

ggw posted:

Banks will be "saved" and then the welfare state will be dismantled in order to "save" it

(already)

[account deactivated]
lol whats the cesspool

deadken posted:

lol whats the cesspool

boards.420chan.org/pol/

nobump

#stores

xipe posted:

has there been any word from dm in the last 6 months?

i exchanged a few messages with him at some point. if you're reading this, i hope your well!