I never understood what made u think u was handlin (adulthood)

germanjoey posted:

Crow posted:

Very carefully!

libelous_slander posted:

I told a coworker im on the slow march to 30

Trail of Crybabies

[account deactivated]

germanjoey posted:

its going p. well so far. get to rent cars but i cant be on my parents insurance

swampman posted:

libelous_slander posted:

Trail of Crybabies

Wowch

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i will pray for your union jobz.

i have a chance of being a research assistant to a prof so that might be cool.
adulthood is ok: i Am In Love it's great, i might go back to school part time, i've been appreciating music again, and i'm smoking enough cigarettes that i'll have a stroke at 35 and won't have to worry about anything ever again

libelous_slander posted:

I am 40 now

srsly?
I'm not handling adulthood very well at all.
Adulthood is going great for me. I have a wonderful wife and soon I'll be a professor and get paid 6 figures starting out to do whatever research I want to (within orthodox economics). Six years after that I'll hopefully have tenure and I can really do and teach whatever I feel like and make a king's ransom. Just imagine how many pairs of jeans I could donate to lf. Designer pants beyond reckoning.

Edited by Aspie_Muslim_Economist_ ()

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I'm being interviewed for two positions on friday, and they are the first interviews I've had since october. please pray for me.

יהוה‎, الله‎, or Πονος?

im handling adulthood badly but im planning a big next step i guess, if youre not moving forward you get left behind, and all that

Aspie_Muslim_Economist_ posted:

Adulthood is going great for me. I have a wonderful wife and soon I'll be a professor and get paid 6 figures starting out to do whatever research I want to (within orthodox economics). Six years after that I'll hopefully have tenure and I can really do and teach whatever I feel like and make a king's ransom. Just imagine how many pairs of jeans I could donate to lf. Designer pants beyond reckoning.

research my balls

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i'm listening to justin timberlake and wondering if committed long-term monogamy is an incredibly rich part of the human experience that i'm missing out on
I'll commit such a long-term monogamy on you'll never see or speak again

Crow posted:

I'll commit such a long-term monogamy on you'll never see or speak again

[account deactivated]
i dislike alcohol more and more every month
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i don't like the loss of control, the wooziness, the inability to drive, the vague nausea, the hangover, or the drinking culture in australia

roseweird posted:

have you tried replacing booze with weed

Does smokin’ weed daily from 2002-2012 count?

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

the drinking culture in australia

i think this is the part that would get me. from what i can tell from visiting australians it is really unhealthy and bingey and obnoxious

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

septembah 1...monsoon season

deah doiary...hate alcahole even mowa nayo

Monsoon doesn't start til November usually and it's only up in the tropics, Sydney's climate is more like coastal NC or something, or LA with more rain evenly spread throughout the year