[account deactivated]
i meant clicking off the site dog
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
calm down son
its a couple pdfs and it's hundreds of pages. we've lost babyfinland and no longer possess anyone capable of posting giant walls of text, sorry homeboy
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

and white muslim tubes. come back tom

how about you educate yourself?

discipline posted:

I haven't read anything in the journal yet because I just got home but why are we qualifying "cismen" here haha this is the kind of lazy bullshit that pisses me off about contemporary feminism. that sort of thing just sneaks in under the radar. what does it matter if cismen are excluded and transmen are part of the movement? this implies a lived experience in the female body that transcends ideas of gender. and yet there is a lived experience in the male body that is excused somehow when it comes to transwomen. I'm of the mind that if you exclude cismen but not transmen you should exclude ciswomen as well, because otherwise this is dishonest. this is making an exception for inclusion that is based on cultural gender demarcations that are either arbitrary or inherent, either way if a transman is inherently affiliating theyselves with patriarchal standards of masculinity there is no "fucking" with gender there, this is either a cry for help or the admission that patriarchal standards of masculinity can be rehabilitated when assumed by a female body. it's bullshit and a huge conversation and to just gloss over it in some intro pretends it's not some explosive issue that needs to be addressed. yeah, if you want to smash capital do that. if you want to get into feminism do that. don't half ass one to accomplish the other. of course there are places to intersect, but don't assume you've invented the wheel if you still don't have anything to hitch it to.

write to them imo, or something

i am REALLY PISSED THE F*CK OFF ABOUT YOUR MAGAZINE. here's why:
Yo im busy walkin' here to say this is retarded, Fuggetaboutit

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2012/12/05/video-.html
asian dog breeds cant drive
i read some of that and didn't understand any of it
just okay the foucault stuff about the invention of sex and the myth of there being a "sex drive" that is an innately biological drive in everyone and not culturally generated is interesting enough but you only have to look at your average churchgoing grandma to figure that out. no gay french fail aids faggots necessary
Alright I read ALL of the articles and they seem ok but absent the presence of a character who I can relate to I shan't be reading it again. Please introduce a srt8 white who at first all the women resent but he proves himself and all the girls find themselves doing what they promised each other they wouldn't, falling for him.
And there should be a sports section
Trotskyism is academic feminism

Keven posted:

And there should be a sports section

the most dangerous game of all: hunting cis scum.

Now, we blow the cis call: HONey where's the REMote! TWO and one half MeN IS ON
WOOOOOOOO CIS SOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE
This is me calling the cis scum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVcVSEa_Ooo

jools posted:

i mean it is pretty funny ken laughing at that thing about conversations impossible around men and then the responses so far have been... this

the zine isnt conversation

[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

jools posted:

i mean it is pretty funny ken laughing at that thing about conversations impossible around men and then the responses so far have been... this

the zine isnt conversation

a zine.... Mr. Zine!!!

discipline posted:

hey jools I'm sorry I haven't sat down and read this yet. I'm back on part time and when my guest leaves I'm going to have more afternoons to sit in a coffee shop a block over and brood about my life and politics again

you might as well take the plunge and start eating garbage

[account deactivated]
ode to a zine
have you seen
that feminist zine
hey garth that was a haiku
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-dEmEesbvc&t=5m14s

a zine is like a magazine but shittier right
Questionable morals at best