would she be my grandpa?
i know you're trolling but yes
donald what do you think of the amended preamble to my okcupid

littlegreenpills posted:

donald what do you think of the amended preamble to my okcupid

did your wife make you stop talking to people who wanted to bone you. what misandry.

[account deactivated]
its just something I got exasperated with because a surprising number of people still seem to think "not looking" is code for "looking" cos hey it's a dating site

littlegreenpills posted:

its just something I got exasperated with because a surprising number of people still seem to think "not looking" is code for "looking" cos hey it's a dating site

damn that depresses me because i've messaged dozens of people and only like one out of ten responds and it's usually with something like "your grotesque visage encouraged me to join a convent" or something sad. when i have it set on that default that matches you up with similar levels of attractiveness i get land whales and people missing major facial features.

damn stop uglyshaming

um set your status to "seeing someone" or better yet "married" it seems to bring them out of the woodwork. also i only get one in ten responses myself and that includes straight dudes who haven't had anyone pay attention to them in the last week, so don't feel bad. oh and there's the whole thing about women being socialized to feel less attractive than they actually are so you should probably not rely on self reported info
i didn't mean to cast aspersions on the women, i merely meant that okcupid officially thinks i'm the ugliest dude in the whole world lol.

Lets talk about the stigma against fat people.
y do you use okcupid if ur married lol wtf
also to be fair, if you listed common traits that women appreciate in men (tall, fit, professional, etc.) then i think i would probably not qualify on almost any of them, so i understand why they wouldn't be like "hmm, i wonder if this guy makes a lot of cool jokes on the internet to strangers instead of working, if so, sign me up"

getfiscal posted:

i didn't mean to cast aspersions on the women, i merely meant that okcupid officially thinks i'm the ugliest dude in the whole world lol.

There is at least one uglier person on okcupid, dont be so hard on yourself (its me lol) *sinks into molten steel*

i just always assumed i'd have to get my shit together before i started dating but that horizon is bending into the indeterminate future because recovery is hard so i think maybe it's time to make an effort to meet people in the now because every time someone references The 40 Year Old Virgin i start to look at the calendar a little too much
[account deactivated]
don't you like set your own attractiveness level? or are you talking about match percentages? also how earnest would you say you are in your ice breakers? and on sarging an HB with a KPA do you keep neg/frack parity over 6.5 Fonzies

littlegreenpills posted:

don't you like set your own attractiveness level? or are you talking about match percentages? also how earnest would you say you are in your ice breakers? and on sarging an HB with a KPA do you keep neg/frack parity over 6.5 Fonzies

the "special blend" default setting for matches, rather than just match percentage, is partially determined by a secret score that involves relative attractiveness. if you pay money (which i have not) you can actually just straight up order people by their attractiveness rating.

i had no idea. lmao how do they even calculate that? computational reductionism and the human heart dude. i suppose you're making an effort to not bother with the numbers too much or on how hot you find someone's myspace angled picture and instead find people whose interests academic and otherwise overlap with yours and trying to engage them on it while being your smart and funny self though?

littlegreenpills posted:

women being socialized to feel less attractive than they actually are

easily explained: women see themselves without makeup every day; arent male virgins

[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

i suppose you're making an effort to not bother with the numbers too much or on how hot you find someone's myspace angled picture and instead find people whose interests academic and otherwise overlap with yours and trying to engage them on it while being your smart and funny self though?

yeah pretty much. although to be honest i haven't messaged many people in montreal yet. too often i find an excuse not to. like if they are like "my ideal guy is very athletic" or something i'm like well now the only thing i stretch is the truth and that's a bit much in this case

saying that women underestimate their attractiveness makes the implicit and sexist assumption that the male opinion is the One True Standard to which women are expected to conform. mayhap it is we, who are OVERestimating their attractiveness and creating unreasonable expectations, because Patriarchy
there's a guy on toronto okcupid that put his gender as female and said he did so because he identified as queer and wanted to be able to message lesbians.
its me
donald are you really a virgin im really interested in your life

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

yeah. in high school i fell for a girl and we became close but never had sex, and that sort of dragged on until i was 21 or so, and i spent the balance of the next decade self-isolating and really sick. i was also convinced i was really ugly because i was when i was little but in retrospect i think i looked fine until i got fat a few years ago. i've had girls want to date me but i've never felt ready for it.

never have sex. stay pure.
having sex wirth a girl is gay as hell and also traumatic.
donny com 2 nyc me and t money will get you laaaiiiid man
grandma's dick ran over a reindeer cumming on my house one christmas eve

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

donny com 2 nyc me and t money will get you laaaiiiid man

i do want to go to NYC one day since i haven't been since 2006

littlegreenpills posted:

would she be my grandpa?

it depends on how big

getfiscal posted:

elias posted:

yeah. in high school i fell for a girl and we became close but never had sex, and that sort of dragged on until i was 21 or so, and i spent the balance of the next decade self-isolating and really sick. i was also convinced i was really ugly because i was when i was little but in retrospect i think i looked fine until i got fat a few years ago. i've had girls want to date me but i've never felt ready for it.

grandma's dick ain't big enough that's why grandpa was steppin' out
im pretty handsome i think & i havent been laid in over two months, because i've turned into an intolerable lugubrious gloombag. basically donny my advice is this: Think Positive. it really does work, its just also literally impossible
didnt u live in china for a while getfiscal. i thought the demure asian geisha tribes loved the powerful barbarian or however the orientalist stereotype goes
Say that your grandma had a dick - well it was mine in her mouth, so I dunno if that makes her a man

deadken posted:

im pretty handsome i think & i havent been laid in over two months, because i've turned into an intolerable lugubrious gloombag. basically donny my advice is this: Think Positive. it really does work, its just also literally impossible

do NOT listen to this man. be yourself and dont hjave sex, unless of course you want to start thinking HIV Positive

drink whiskey and shit nails, imo
donald u should def get into amphetamines they will solve basically all your problems in a single stroke. they will also give you a bunch of new problems but whatever