Im also set to attend a top grad school in the sense that, im not in grad school.
[account deactivated]

ggw posted:

this is what happens when babyfinland's buttchugging goes too far

superabound.flv

discipline posted:

baby finland doesn't post here because he thinks it's a waste of his time and that everyone hates him

i only hate him because he stopped posting

i hate him because he belives in the Sky Wizard Moon God in an attempt to troll us new atheists irl
what im saying is if ur bookshelf odesnt contain every work by hitchens/dawkins then u are persona non grata in the rhizzone
i have 2 hitchens and 2 books by martin amis on my bookshelf for reals

fuck dawkins though, he can't write
tell babyfinland that i love him and want him to come back. i will not even make the fun of him.
I miss babyfinland because this forum needs more white, born-again antisemites.

wasted posted:

hi

deadken posted:

wasted posted:

hi

you don't believe in a moon god it's not the same

yeah i believe in a sun god. so What
Masaka is coming
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

wasted posted:

hi

started laughing remembering that you were banned from wddp for holocaust denial

i liked the rationale on wddp for why they got Mad that people would say ridiculous stuff like that: "even saying that in jest gives support for unironic versions of that thought process." like, they really thought that a single person out there was like, you know, i was on the fence about killing all the jews, until i read some guy make a joke about it on a forum read by twenty suicidal transvestites

AmericanNazbro posted:

deadken posted:

wasted posted:

hi

started laughing remembering that you were banned from wddp for holocaust denial

also for being a marxist lets not forget

deadken posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

deadken posted:

wasted posted:

hi

what

i want t o know th story about why babby finaland and th e beautfu and talented t***n were not able to make things work ourt

Goethestein posted:

deadken posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

deadken posted:

wasted posted:

hi

what

materialist analysis is marxsplaining

what
iirc i was talking about rape laws in the middle ages (which is something i studied) and generally relating gender relations to womens position wrt the means of production and because i was a Known Wddp Sexist i got teh ban
[account deactivated]
OH KAY
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
whats weird about first world feminists is they insist all men be completely onside and placidly agree with them and yet they spend basically all their time talking about Objectification and Media Portrayals Of Women rather than, say, the feminisation of the global proletariat or foeticide or the vastly unequal level of access to education for girls in most places... basically they're just interested in issues that affect them. which is fine i guess but a lot of the time they insist on it being seen as the Universal Struggle For Equality while i think if a lot of these people had been born men they wouldnt give a shit about feminism

gyrofry posted:

i want t o know th story about why babby finaland and th e beautfu and talented t***n were not able to make things work ourt

thats a weird inquiry

that's the new name for the rhizzone.

gyrofry posted:

hmm tom and *pai*???? it was probably haram

Edited by ilmdge ()

deadken posted:

whats weird about first world feminists is they insist all men be completely onside and placidly agree with them and yet they spend basically all their time talking about Objectification and Media Portrayals Of Women rather than, say, the feminisation of the global proletariat or foeticide or the vastly unequal level of access to education for girls in most places... basically they're just interested in issues that affect them. which is fine i guess but a lot of the time they insist on it being seen as the Universal Struggle For Equality while i think if a lot of these people had been born men they wouldnt give a shit about feminism

The personal is the political.

wow really cutting edge criticism of first world feminists ken. some deep insight right thurr. lol you're a womanizing piece of shit stop talking about feminism
also, so what? you aren't really going to argue peopple are born with innate marxist genetics or some shit and that ideology isn't formed through material conditions

the west is simply a degenerate cesspool, i don't see a delineation between feminists and some maoist youtube news guy
[account deactivated]
IM A MARXIST SO THIS IS WHY I THINK THESE WOMEN SPEAKING THERE MIINDS ARE WRONG AND IM RIGHT. *in a gay british accent*
"you roll with us, your feminism better be intersectional" *cracks knuckles*

gyrofry posted:

she decided to explore her lesbianism (or whatever you want to call it) and now lives with a woman
the real reason tom stopped posting is because he did the smart thing and severed completely