Respect, Tom.
that eat disorder thread was really hilarious in terrible way
it was like a bunch of first world feminists cheering each other on to barf up their latest meal

deadken posted:

whats weird about first world feminists is they insist all men be completely onside and placidly agree with them and yet they spend basically all their time talking about Objectification and Media Portrayals Of Women rather than, say, the feminisation of the global proletariat or foeticide or the vastly unequal level of access to education for girls in most places... basically they're just interested in issues that affect them. which is fine i guess but a lot of the time they insist on it being seen as the Universal Struggle For Equality while i think if a lot of these people had been born men they wouldnt give a shit about feminism

first world feminism is often just a cover for gynocentric White Pride

Agreed, Men, Literally All feminism in the first world is like some crazy forum on the internet. Fives and Goonsires all round
Gynocentric White Pride FTW
[account deactivated]

jools posted:

Agreed, Men, Literally All feminism in the first world is like some crazy forum on the internet. Fives and Goonsires all round

im mostly going by like jezebel or w/e

[account deactivated]
feminism is the self-absorbed whining of the first world bourgoisie. help i only make 75 cents on the dollar and as such make more than only 94 rather than 96% of the planet earth

ggw posted:

that eat disorder thread was really hilarious in terrible way
it was like a bunch of first world feminists cheering each other on to barf up their latest meal

haha you werent allowed to say that was bad either

Goethestein posted:

feminism is the self-absorbed whining of the first world bourgoisie. help i only make 75 cents on the dollar and as such make more than only 94 rather than 96% of the planet earth

every personal testimonial of unequal pay for equal work invariably comes from attorneys, CEOs and other upper management types because its really unfair that rich white womyn arent given more equitable access to labor exploitation lol

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
so you turned into a monkey? how's monkey existence? what does being stylish and yet illegal feel like?
[account deactivated]
pretty good describes all existence on monky terrms, your baseless reimagining of it cannot capture the chill existence of the monky however.
i missed the last 10 minutes of the hobbit this morning because i had a fart that turned out to be the beginning of a shit

shermanstick posted:

i missed the last 10 minutes of the hobbit this morning because i had a fart that turned out to be the beginning of a shit

no dude we saw you get up and stopped the movie for you! you left??? we all thought you were still in the bathroom! fuck

shermanstick posted:

An Unexpected Journey

the first day i moved to new york i went to a fancy soul food palce and shit my jeans. i still wear those jeans
it seems that we both had very moving experiences

OF THE BOWELS
this thread is really soemthing awful
[account deactivated]
no but because its expensive. the soul food place didnt make me shit my pants i did it WHILE i was there. the beer and greasy halal cart food from the night before is what made me shit my patns
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

no but because its expensive. the soul food place didnt make me shit my pants i did it WHILE i was there. the beer and greasy halal cart food from the night before is what made me shit my patns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnTludRdZDw&t=31s

why can i only get 7fps on this funny gay crap

deadken posted:

is this you iwc