littlegreenpills posted:

what if all they wanted to do was sit on the bed and hold hands

before marriage???

I thought aromantic was just a cylontween gimmick
it's a growing social problem. people will sit on the bed and hold hands with anything that moves
[account deactivated]
Tpaine, believe in your smelf
[account deactivated]
What if she's genuinely attracted to you because of money?
cycloneboy is actually a castrato. fucked up, but true.

ggw posted:

What if she's genuinely attracted to you because of money?

the history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggle; in a word Prostitution

im demiromantic. i only fall in love with people i have an emotional connection to
[account deactivated]
i'm hemiromantic. i only fall in love with people's left-hand sides
I'm pro-romantic
pro-choice
pro-life
pro-gun
pro-wrestling
proletariat
im on a boat
was a really dumb song
"I'm on a boat" was a popular song among the poors who had never owned or actually been on a boat. kind of like how "the thong song" was popular among 99% of middle school teen boys (cycloneboy included)

littlegreenpills posted:

i'm hemiromantic. i only fall in love with people's left-hand sides

*closes right eye* That thing got a hemi?

course it does. its written right there on the side *camera cuts to crude stenciled HeMEE on side of rat-ass sagging early 90s toyota*
Cypriansexuals is the tumblr term for people who prefer to have sex with prostitutes.
Grecosexual is what we call a person who pulls an "Alexander the Great" on someone's "Darius"

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

im demiromantic. i only fall in love with people i have an emotional connection to

im demiromantic. i only fall in love with bald dudes and spastic retards half my age

i'm aromantic, i have a complex and heady odor redolent of pine and cedar

littlegreenpills posted:

would it be okay to have sex with a prostitute if they were genuinely attracted to you as a human being and no money exchanged hands and it was completely outside the context of their work

no because "prostitute" is a taxonomical category, not a job description, and sex workers arent allowed to have meaningful or fulfilling human relationships. dcisipline made a thread about it

you guys really want to have prostitutes huh
all relationships in capitalism are prostitution unless both involved have freed their minds from the bonds of the ubiquitous social prison of monetarized being. hth
how come if i pay a female prostitute who makes $75,000 a year to clean my house its shocking and exploitative but if i pay a destitute Guatemalan woman who barely speaks English to do it its perfectly acceptable?
[account deactivated]

Superabound posted:

how come if i pay a female prostitute who makes $75,000 a year to clean my house its shocking and exploitative but if i pay a destitute Guatemalan woman who barely speaks English to do it its perfectly acceptable?

how come if i buuhh abahhha bah bahh bah buuuuhuhh

Superabound posted:

says john mcafee

today i was banned from wddp for mentioning baby finland
shit happens

wasted posted:

shit happens

yeah sometimes you POST HAHA LOL

statickinetics posted:

wasted posted:

shit happens

yeah sometimes you POST HAHA LOL

wasted posted:

shit happens

http://i45.tinypic.com/fof3v7.png

If only Marx had the sense to drop the difficult-to-spell "bourgeoisie" and go with "antiletariat"...

getfiscal posted:

today i was banned from wddp for mentioning baby finland

do they have a word filter for that

were u banned entirely getfiscal

Goethestein posted:

were u banned entirely getfiscal

i was probated for a month. almost all of my posts are in bookthread though because i was restricted from all the other fora.

what did u say that made them ban u so much.

Goethestein posted:

what did u say that made them ban u so much.

i said that when september 11th happened that my initial reaction was thrill and hope that more planes would hit more buildings.

was it seriously that?