tapespeed.

roseweird posted:

bumping a kkklassikkk thread to see if anyone is gonna get embarrassed and put it in the garbage

I saw that i posted in the thread and got anxious because i figured my posts would be embarrassing, but theyre ironic - phew.

Impper posted:

video games suck but theyre a great way to kill a lot of time in the hell that is our lives in 2011. i don't play them personally because i have other self-destructive habits

How the times have changed

are there any games that are communism-friendly in ways that aren't just "HA! HA!~ In Soviet Raaaahssia, cow milks YOU!"

toutvabien posted:

are there any games that are communism-friendly in ways that aren't just "HA! HA!~ In Soviet Raaaahssia, cow milks YOU!"

http://lvluplife.com

It's you, it's you, it's all for you
Everything I do
I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth with you
Tell me all the things you want to do
Good rap posts by my boy blink and wheeze

blinkandwheeze posted:

Impper posted:

video games suck but theyre a great way to kill a lot of time in the hell that is our lives in 2011. i don't play them personally because i have other self-destructive habits

*backflips into a tub of rice vinegar*

[account deactivated]

blinkandwheeze posted:

Impper posted:

all this time i thought drugs killed impper but it turns out they saved him, it was the videogames

hes in love now
With the process of growing ever stronger within a persistent, online fantasy world.
Hmm looks like This is the thread where I disproved video games

cars posted:

hes in love now

~~the cruelest drug of all~~....

i think imppers tumblr is the last tumblr i looked at pretty good iirc.
[account deactivated]
chrono trigger was a good game
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I played undertale recently and it was good. That's my videogame story.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

also this entire album is insane

jazzy remixes of ct tracks and they all rule

undersea palace from that is fire even though its mostly just fucking around with bass scales

[account deactivated]

when i was younger i sped this up and mixed it with some other stuff for a dj to use at a party, its got kind of a two-step beat when sped up & you can kind of hear it if you 2x the youtube but not exactly
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I like your FFIV post tpaine but Stardew Valley makes me feel alive and in possession of my labor as a farmer while I woo the local wage slave from his job to work with my on my farm

~you're a sweetheart, Shane~
also this thread thoroughly convinced me that tpaine drunkposts forever and that I need to post more

thanks tpaine