i'm wishing each and everyone one a happy hooliday rfmo me to you

-jeffery

Edited by jeffery ()

thanks for these youtubes! I'm gonna serve 'em up hot to my folks later on as we all gather round a 15 inch screen covered in fingerprints and reflect on our favorite holiday-themed memes from years past, each one of us with hot toddies in hand and filled to the brim with xmas cheer
i already got my chirstmas wish (the McRib is Back) so now i just want a bottle of peppermint schnapps
im watching making poutine for the first time. im just on the bit where masao puts on the music and the nazi lady's voice is occasionally interrupted by his yelps of pain... it all just Works together, an audiovisual gestalt i cant quite describe or even fully comprehend. lmao

happy birfday slut
Merry Christmas Jeff and merry christmas to all of my [not "friends"....whatever this thing of ours is] at teh rhizzone
a girl just told me that i look like jay from the inbetweeners

can one of u fuckin brits tell me if this is an insult or not
it is an insult to "jay"
ill just be happy if its an upgrade from being told that i look like a "more attractive frodo"

aerdil posted:

hahah you do a bit

jee golly wizz i sure hope she doesn't think i'm a hobbit

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

aerdil posted:

hahah you do a bit

hit the gym

wasted posted:

aerdil posted:

hahah you do a bit

hit the gym

aerdil posted:

jays the one who constantly fabricates stories of his own implausible sexual exploits. what did u say 2 her

so there i was, fucking in the park, when i suddenly started thinking about this guy from an ironic leftist politics forum i.... wait where are you going
do u even lift
oh, we met at a bar and made out a little then her friends dragged her away from the creepy marxist who looks like jay. she drunk texted me at 2am saying she was stranded but at that point i was happily asleep in my bed.
kissing a drunk girl is lips assault.

wasted posted:

aerdil posted:

hahah you do a bit

hit the gym

*the block

did these ppl know you were a marxist? at what point in talking to strangres at the bar do you bring up marxism, aerdil?
also youre not a marxist. there is only one marxist on this forum and his name is BabyHueyPNewman. hth
i wear a rotting albatross around my neck that has a sickle and hammer punctured through it, as per my pua manual's recommendation for flair, so i assume the ladies know whats up.
aerdil you are like 14 right. all you post about is making out with girls. what gives
he lives in san francisco and is baffled about how to get white girls to fuck him *in white central*

stegosaurus posted:

aerdil you are like 14 right. all you post about is making out with girls. what gives

*aussie accent* Late blooma

aedrils a Big pimp Playa in his non-aviator sunglasses & non-skinny jeans. a dude who makes a Statement
girls are gross. being a shut-in (but leaving to lift, of course) is the only morally and ethically correct route
aviator sunglasses? lol that shit is so 2004. WAYFARERS MAINNE>

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

aviator sunglasses? lol that shit is so 2004. WAYFARERS MAINNE>

ugh, wayfarers?!. welcome back 2010. right nao it's all about the round circle sunglasses. git wid it playa

lmao wayfarers in 2013
home gyms are great, you can lift and get swole while still being a shut in.
emilyorlando:
jnco
i saw an israeli tourist with his 2 kids wearing huge lee pipes the other day in manhattan
jncos
fucked up but true.