[account deactivated]
well yeah it does, men are systematically derided for wanting to pursue activities seen as un-masculine, and this is why we need a combined feminist/men's rights movement to move us past these outmoded roles and biases.
[account deactivated]
goatstein is angry about some dumb white people shit that doesn't matter
i used to run a New Masculinism gimmick but im kinda embarrassed to post w/ it now because of jortstein and cyclonezygote well done i guess
non-existant
there are like seven billion people who dont get to be on the wheaties box. now im not one of them but i dont see why youre raising this one particular example above all the others just because he's white and blond

deadken posted:

i used to run a New Masculinism gimmick but im kinda embarrassed to post w/ it now because of jortstein and cyclonezygote well done i guess

lmao at the idea of a brit being "hard"
come to Flawda son and get u some

i have no idea about cycloneboy but i only support the mens rights movement super ironically, they're some of the most ridiculous people on the planet
plus by this point i have a daughter and if we have another child there's only a about 45% chance it will be a hetero male, so it is in my rational self-interest to support the further subjugation of straight men via feminism
new masculinism is less about being hard than it is about being really really upset on the internet afaik
nah the new masculinism was about supporting womens struggle from the outside while celebrating the male gender and working to free men from the constrictions of patriarchy
it also got me banned from wddp
The United States is one of the rare places in the world where boys do not regularly play field hockey.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

well yeah it does, men are systematically derided for wanting to pursue activities seen as un-masculine, and this is why we need a combined feminist/men's rights movement to move us past these outmoded roles and biases.

so long as such a combined movement doesn't boil down to "feminism, with slightly more lip service to men's issues"

so long as such a combined movement doesn't boil down to "feminism, with slightly more lip service to men's issues"

e: a post so nice i made it twice

shermanstick posted:

The United States is one of the rare places in the world where boys do not regularly play field hockey.

yes, i remember my childhood in Not The United States, regularly playing field hockey. what

ken you should be good at field hockey with your slight frame
Actually the moral of this is that men shouldn't be playing any sport. WOmen should be playing football and field hockey and men should be culled and their remaining population sentenced to serve as drones for their female overlords.
ill start by continuing to not watch or care about any sport or ever leaving the house
Keeling Pilaro

Cycloneboy posted:

it's about exterminating the aromatics

ggw posted:

A beacon of hope for every depressed anime avatar person.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Actually the moral of this is that men shouldn't be playing any sport. WOmen should be playing football and field hockey and men should be culled and their remaining population sentenced to serve as drones for their female overlords.

Mary Daly Was Wrong

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

this would be a dream come true

MadMedico posted:

A beacon of hope for every depressed anime avatar person.

Every depressed anime avatar person should own a gun.

shermanstick posted:

ken you should be good at field hockey with your slight frame

we did field hockey in school once. me + a friend spent the entire time pretending our sticks were guns and running round making pew pew noises at each other and ducking behind objects and arguing over who got hit and fighting and crying. we were eighteen years old

My list of preemptive steps I take to avoid legal trouble - By a man in the dating scene (self.MensRights)

submitted 3 hours ago by pk_atheist

Say what you want about my life style, I enjoy hookups. Usually not one night stands, typically short flings with one or two women at a time. Doesn't matter. I'm well within my rights to do so.

But here comes legal trouble. As everybody on this forum is already aware, there is a legal imbalance, and I'm putting myself at considerable risk. Here's what I've done to minimize my risk. I recommend you all do the same (no matter how trustworthy your gal pal might be).

Step 1. I tell every girl before we have sex that I have had a vasectomy. (This isn't true, but I am planning on getting one when I can afford it.) Obviously use a condom. This step prevents her from considering a false pregnancy scare on you- or, if she's banging other dudes, makes sure she doesn't consider trying to get you to pay for one of the other guy's offspring.

Step 2. After a night of coitus, make sure to ask her to text you when she's home safe. This will give you a text record of when she's no longer near you. (Cannot be intimidated physically).

Step 3. In response to the "I'm home safe" text, ask if she enjoyed last night? (via text) Add winky face. If she is ambiguous or unclear, ask another question like "what was your favorite part?"

Now you have proof that she wasn't raped, remembers the night, and enjoyed the time. With a small added benefit of lesser chance of false pregnancy allegations.

Any other ideas? Please don't say "try only having sex with people you can trust." Frankly, in this legal climate, you should trust NOBODY. Because at the end of the day, EVERY SINGLE WOMAN HAS THE ABILITY TO RUIN YOUR LIFE.

Goethestein posted:

by pk_atheist

http://niceguysofokc.tumblr.com
how did you find these pictures of me
i changed my 'message me if' thing on my fake okcupid to say 'if you're an old-fashioned gentleman who wears a fedora' and rather disappointingly i just got dozens of messages saying 'whats a fedora'
Step 2. After a night of coitus,

Goethestein posted:

My list of preemptive steps I take to avoid legal trouble - By a man in the dating scene (self.MensRights)

submitted 3 hours ago by pk_atheist

Say what you want about my life style, I enjoy hookups. Usually not one night stands, typically short flings with one or two women at a time. Doesn't matter. I'm well within my rights to do so.

But here comes legal trouble. As everybody on this forum is already aware, there is a legal imbalance, and I'm putting myself at considerable risk. Here's what I've done to minimize my risk. I recommend you all do the same (no matter how trustworthy your gal pal might be).

Step 1. I tell every girl before we have sex that I have had a vasectomy. (This isn't true, but I am planning on getting one when I can afford it.) Obviously use a condom. This step prevents her from considering a false pregnancy scare on you- or, if she's banging other dudes, makes sure she doesn't consider trying to get you to pay for one of the other guy's offspring.

Step 2. After a night of coitus, make sure to ask her to text you when she's home safe. This will give you a text record of when she's no longer near you. (Cannot be intimidated physically).

Step 3. In response to the "I'm home safe" text, ask if she enjoyed last night? (via text) Add winky face. If she is ambiguous or unclear, ask another question like "what was your favorite part?"

Now you have proof that she wasn't raped, remembers the night, and enjoyed the time. With a small added benefit of lesser chance of false pregnancy allegations.

Any other ideas? Please don't say "try only having sex with people you can trust." Frankly, in this legal climate, you should trust NOBODY. Because at the end of the day, EVERY SINGLE WOMAN HAS THE ABILITY TO RUIN YOUR LIFE.

this is some sound advice. where's the thread?

Add a winky face.