This is the thread for discussing your mid-late twenties hedonist lifestyle. Just remember: if it looks, does and feels fabulous, it's aesthetic.
i havent done anything particularly broey in ages
i think the orgy was my Bropotheosis. i'll never top that, may as well srttle down and get married or whatever
i spent the last three days snowboarding at colorado's major resorts, including breckenridge, probably the bro-iest of them all. i used the word epic dozens of times. i smoked weed on a chairlift. i drank 40s of old english
im going skiing next week. in the french alps lol
skiing owns
shred early shred often

deadken posted:

i think the orgy was my Bropotheosis. i'll never top that, may as well srttle down and get married or whatever

I'm pretty sure that hitting peak bro and then wifing up is very Bro

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

skiing owns

yeah its really fun, i dont usually go for physical activities but skiing is just going really fast down some snow and afterwards you get drunk, its awesome

skiing is for short light ppl and i dont enjoy it

TG posted:

i spent the last three days snowboarding at colorado's major resorts, including breckenridge, probably the bro-iest of them all. i used the word epic dozens of times. i smoked weed on a chairlift. i drank 40s of old english

in the interests of disclosure i too, am soon going skiing in colorado with my bros

animedad posted:

deadken posted:

I'm pretty sure that hitting peak bro and then wifing up is very Bro

true. its probably not gonna happen tho

deadken posted:

skiing and fucking are literally the only two physical activities i don't resent
maybe foozball too lol

maybe foozball too lol

even when drunk, foozball is shit.

no thats video games ur thinkin gof

wasted posted:

deadken posted:

i love that backward chant song

wasted posted:

deadken posted:

yeah it was basically exactly like this

[account deactivated]
HaHaHaHahA i got another letter of rejection from a literary journal. Lol

no thats video games ur thinkin gof

hey i respect your trolling and all but this doesn't make a bit of sense. gof is played by idiots that can't hit a baseball (or cricket, given your national limitations).

deadken posted:

savor california. it's something that you really can't replicate anywhere else in the world. it's the janus image of lustful resignation and autonomous repulsion.

[account deactivated]

wasted posted:

deadken posted:

savor california. it's something that you really can't replicate anywhere else in the world. it's the janus image of lustful resignation and autonomous repulsion.

it was in london lol

[account deactivated]
A British Orgy is kind of like a metaphor for the McRib
[account deactivated]
having an orgy in britain is very difficult because everyone's always like "oh did you just trip on my dick? frightfully sorry" also tea and the queen

tpaine posted:

hmm. how so?

everyone gets fucked but the meat isnt real

Samwise, son of Hamfast
Lord of the Kriss
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

hmm. how so?

I dunno. revolting yet oddly satisfying? involving the use of porcine entrails? I'm sure it fits somehow

I gave up skiing for ideological reasons years ago, even though I live in the only place in the world that has acceptable snow for skiing.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i bought MDMA off craigslist is that broey
brothread
[account deactivated]
im smoking rollies + drinkign white wine, its not broey at all. im posting on a forum with like 20 members, and i have the fail aids, over

stegosaurus posted:

I gave up skiing for ideological reasons years ago, even though I live in the only place in the world that has acceptable snow for skiing.

aw don't be like that man. i know it's pretty guilt inducing but you're fucking wasting it when you live so close. come for a ski with me in Alta