btw they dont offer the option of surrender at any point
Maya 173: youtube.com/watch?v=I2UvBZSpSJI&list=FL7qgOxv4f1fiIc_Z03YDR3A&index=10
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
warning: not goatse
Why do critics say this movie is good
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i oftentimes forget about cunt sausage.
have any of the filmmakers bothered defending their depiction of torture, or like offered evidence that it played a role in Osama's assassination

Goethestein posted:

lol

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

elemennop posted:

i watched the hurt locker with my dad, a yugoslav vet, and we were both pretty bored by it. and despite all the media attention on its psychological realism or whatever, i remember my dad finding it ridiculous in parts. i can barely recall the basic plot, but i remember there's a scene where terrorists kill a kid and stuff his body with explosives. also, despite it's attempts to portray the protagonist as fundamentally damaged it seemed to be ultimately saying "well, we need maverick adrenaline junkies like him in war" and if he wasn't a bomb expert and was instead sniper or something, it would be a lot more sinister.

I'm almost alarmed by how little I remember of that movie, besides the colonel exploding I can't recall a single detail

recently I watched a movie called Amigo about the Philippine-American War and I thought it was was much more insightful than any films directly tackling America's recent entanglements.

Edited by Squalid ()

[account deactivated]
actually it was strange days

Crow posted:

Why do critics say this movie is good

there's a thousand plus words coming your way about this, once i've seen the bad movie!

is it allowed to link to torrents on this webforum. i wouldnt want to get gjoey in trouble

gyrofry posted:

actually it was strange days

quoted for truth

Goethestein posted:

is it allowed to link to torrents on this webforum. i wouldnt want to get gjoey in trouble

i think this server is hosted in the us & so maybe you shouldn't, it could actually come back to him. i think everyone is internet-capable enough here to find torrents

Hitler posted:

i oftentimes forget about cunt sausage.

cunt sausage is my sole preoccupation in life.

deadken posted:

Hi there
I hope 2013 is treating you well so far.
I know a great little cocktail place in Camden if you fancy it sometime.
Rick x

today's the day that i put on my high heel cowboy boots & stomp the shit out of the fake plastic son that my father raised before i was born

Go get em cow girl!
By the way, I own a fadora and I'm not afraid to use it.

how to convince my uncles to combine into one superuncle so that i only have to buy one christmas card? how to do it? how to ddo this? how

Super glue and violence.... That's how I'd do it. If they get shitty about it then remove them from your Christmas card list. Job done.
Here to help.

"Are Game's The Da Vinci Of The Modern Age" the interrogator barks. "What If Super Mario Was Real Life" he slaps the suspect across the face

if you had the time, this is a good idea for a tumblr

oh yeah, my mom was watching zerodark30 from a torrent (that i showed her how to download, tyvm) andwhen the movie started, i walked outa the room in disgust.

elemennop posted:

i watched the hurt locker with my dad, a yugoslav vet, and we were both pretty bored by it. and despite all the media attention on its psychological realism or whatever, i remember my dad finding it ridiculous in parts. i can barely recall the basic plot, but i remember there's a scene where terrorists kill a kid and stuff his body with explosives. also, despite it's attempts to portray the protagonist as fundamentally damaged it seemed to be ultimately saying "well, we need maverick adrenaline junkies like him in war" and if he wasn't a bomb expert and was instead sniper or something, it would be a lot more sinister.

it was about kat bigelow frying in her own juices as she stares gog eyed at hunky dreamboats for 2 hours, and her new film is basically the same except she wrote herself in as the hero

discipline posted:

only good movie Kathryn Bigelow ever did was point break (this was before CIA time)

this was her awkward yaoi phase movie but i also agree

jeffery posted:

lol what shoiuld i call it

[account deactivated]
i saw a billboard or two but got distracted by the mcrib ones.

it's back!

deadken posted:

jeffery posted:

*southern american accent* "i have no-i-de-ah."

i'm pretty bad with names. whateva you call it, it sounds like it"ll be a fun project

deadken posted:

jeffery posted:

Weird Okcupid

http://www.medalofhonor.com/blog/2012/12/zero-dark-thirty-map-pack-hunter-camo
The Zero Dark Thirty Map Pack will be available this December at no extra cost with the Limited or Deluxe Editions. It is inspired by a decade-long manhunt in some of the world's most dangerous places: Darra Gun Market and Chitral Compound.

Along with these two new multiplayer maps, players will also receive 14 new weapon camos. Our next weapon skin is the Hunter camo. You like hand-fishing, riding quads without a helmet and blasting Southern Fried Rock? Can you field dress a raccoon in the dark? Are you business in the front and party in the back? Sheeeeee-iit, then Hunter Camo is for you. Snap that tin of Cope and lock and load because there’s a doin’s transpirin’. A serious doin’s. You came to kill, so do it in style with Hunter Camo.
world's most dangerous places: Darra Gun Market
world's most dangerous places: Mom's Kitchen