[account deactivated]
H oy vey!
[account deactivated]
i'm a bit suspicious to believe this story, are you positive?
[account deactivated]
I'm surprised at how little English Israelis speak. like, I figured if my tax dollars are paying for all this shit at the very least those people can do is talk my FUCKing language.
and gaza is a trip holy moly. you hear about it, you read about it, you watch videos about it. but damn, until you go there it's really hard to understand how extensive the military infrastructure is that surrounds it. I know Israel has a right to defend itself and all. but maybe you should take it easy babbi
[account deactivated]
more fear-mongering from liberals

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

H oy vey!

Your accent is coming through.

swampman posted:

H oy vey!

Your accent is coming through.

Oi reckon ay, youse is pretty cluey f’ra yank

physicians also now disallowed to hug patients, use same toilet
what about using patients as a toilet?
[account deactivated]

peepaw posted:

what about using patients as a toilet?

as long as you don't dribble on the rim

are you guys pumped for the election.

slight upticks for labor and meretz.

slight upticks!!!!
what election? it just ended, cycloneboy and babyhuey won

Crow posted:

what election? it just ended, cycloneboy and babyhuey won

i was trying to think of some odd-couple dualistic power-sharing political duo but i came up stumps!

Nixon and Kissinger?
Eleanor and Franklin?
Blair and Brown?

they're all problematic, were there ever any states ruled by two people with pretty much equal power?

maximian and diocletian

gyrofry posted:

maximian and diocletian

gyrofry posted:

maximian and diocletian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0nyOyrprIs

Edited by drwhat ()

use #t=2m36s not &t=2m36s

gyrofry posted:

gyrofry posted:

thank you!

I wonder if Posting Palace or w/e it is has degenerated to the point where Gaëtan Dugas is revered as a revolutionary or if AIDS philosophy is for the domain of those for whom sexual affiliation is not limited to motivation for badgering other people's twitters

Anyway, if find this whole thing in Israel more problematic if modern medicine wasn't already making a mockery of the sense of duty to protect and heal

Groulxsmith posted:

I wonder if Posting Palace or w/e it is has degenerated to the point where Gaëtan Dugas is revered as a revolutionary or if AIDS philosophy is for the domain of those for whom sexual affiliation is not limited to motivation for badgering other people's twitters

Anyway, if find this whole thing in Israel more problematic if modern medicine wasn't already making a mockery of the sense of duty to protect and heal

I wonder if you touch yourself at night.

Groulxsmith posted:

lol what does this mean

i was trying to think of some odd-couple dualistic power-sharing political duo but i came up stumps!

Nixon and Kissinger?
Eleanor and Franklin?
Blair and Brown?

they're all problematic, were there ever any states ruled by two people with pretty much equal power?

Justinian and Theodora

Get_A_Job2 posted:

Justinian and Theodora

but enough about Lady Gaga's kids

no. not enough. let's talk about them more

littlegreenpills posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

lol what does this mean

Allowing pharma reps to push products on them so they can unleash drugs upon uninformed patients, participating in schemes that blatantly encourage unnecessary treatments to benefit capital, doctor-assisted suicide, cosmetic surgeries, etc.; I thought this much was obvious. From psychiatric abuse to responses to public health crises (like the initial reaponse to AIDS), I'm not so sure I'd look to the MD as the moral compass

Groulxsmith posted:

littlegreenpills posted:
Groulxsmith posted:
lol what does this mean

Allowing pharma reps to push products on them so they can unleash drugs upon uninformed patients, participating in schemes that blatantly encourage unnecessary treatments to benefit capital, doctor-assisted suicide, cosmetic surgeries, etc.; I thought this much was obvious. From psychiatric abuse to responses to public health crises (like the initial reaponse to AIDS), I'm not so sure I'd look to the MD as the moral compass

This is so obvious but a lot of leftists have some weird arbitrary trust in doctors and medicine

shit post

Edited by wasted ()

like, doctors are responsible for so many more deaths each year than guns that it's ridiculous
so I guess this universal healthcare shit is pretty worthless huh
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

doctors in a for-profit healthcare system are suspect at best and vultures at worst

that's like anybody though. generally, people are only as good as the world allows them to be.

[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

so I guess this universal healthcare shit is pretty worthless huh

The whole benefit of universal health care if done properly is preventative. i.e. to enable you to spend as little time as possible amongst a bunch of scalpel-wielding butterfingers more concerned with their handicap at pebble beach than anyone’s welfare