cycloneboy
that commissar faggot dog picture
babyhuey
Computer_Jones
gyrofry

AmericanNazbro posted:

babyhuey

yeah add me for baby huey too

i refuse to participate in this sham of democracy, no matter who we elect, the false policies of this forum will not change; the system will not bend to the will of a people who remain yoked to its inhumane rules, dancing to the fascist notes of a "popular election"

... by which i mean cycloneboy
I'll cast my two votes for Huey and gyrofry.
mcrib
[account deactivated]
glorp
your mom lol
baby huey
i nominate myself
Do I get to purge reactionary thought as mod? In which case vote for me
deadken
dongs
lil ugly mane
cycloneboy

discipline posted:

When I next get back to the forum

where are you going

where have you been...

littlegreenpills posted:

deadken

*takes a deep breath*
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

tentativelurkeraccount
I nominate that guy with the wife
we all have wives. welcome to the rhizzone, a place for married men who can't remember who they're meant to be going to dinner with on friday and miss being able to just like drink a beer whenever in our own goddamn houses and just want to post in quiet away from the constant nagging of the loves of our lives
abstaining from running this election cycle until all the little black babies in china get their comeuppance

i vote for babyhuey
it would be embarrassing if we didn't give it to cycloneboy at this point
[account deactivated]
ilmdge
i got nominated
i accept obviously, moderating an ironic hate site has basically been my dream since i was a child
[account deactivated]
*lights the cycloneboy signal* *its a nerd being groped by a publicschooled cheerleader*
I vote for dongs
get a job