xipe posted:

sweet

Thanks. Hard work pays off.

MadMedico posted:

10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash, and Bob Hope.

Now we have no Jobs, no Cash, and no Hope.

And no Bush either!

Over the past 3 centuries we had Richard Nixon, the father of Dualism and

Now I have neither Dick nor Kant!
haha youre a faggot
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:

haha youre a faggot

i was talkng to the op homiey

Get_A_Job posted:

xipe posted:

do you have a job, Get_A_Job ?

I'm a surf instructor in the summer and a day trader when I'm not messing with waves.

oh so you don't really do much of anything then, great

Impper posted:

haha youre a faggot

Lib tolerance

littlegreenpills posted:

oh so you don't really do much of anything then, great

I did day labor for 3 years until I got my act together and started working on my Elite game. I was the first in my family to graduate high school. I think I've fought a lot harder for what I have than most of you libs ever will.

stop calling people liberal really uncool dude

Get_A_Job posted:

Impper posted:

haha youre a faggot

Lib tolerance

what? lol

i don't think u understand who ur dealing w/ herte dood.
i agree with the op.
I refuse to buy the premise of this being an actual troll on the level he’s presenting as.

It strikes me more of a meta-troll parodying the libertarians who troll liberals which is cool and all but not particularly insightful
Yeah you also only have one job jackass
I have two jobs and both of them is messing with waves. Nuff said.
my job rules, the govt gives me YOUR TAX DOLLARS to sit around and play videogames

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

pretty sure only me, discipline, impper and joel have jobs

i work with my hands so plus ten points

also this guy is really undermined by his avatar its the little things that matter

Edited by SovietFriends ()

lmao ken is the ultimate failure. closet libertarian manchild who can't even succeed at getting his shitty fake okcupid kickstarter off the ground. people reading Variety magazine have a better grasp on life and understand that all the boring shit he reads and writes has the entertainment value of fire ants eating a banana. I'd suggest he make one last effort at Britian's Got Talent, but he's got a greater chance of becoming a trucker and then drowning in the english channel because he's so lost and broken. wddp 4 lyfe

Get_A_Job2 posted:

lmao ken is the ultimate failure. closet libertarian manchild who can't even succeed at getting his shitty fake okcupid kickstarter off the ground. people reading Variety magazine have a better grasp on life and understand that all the boring shit he reads and writes has the entertainment value of fire ants eating a banana. I'd suggest he make one last effort at Britian's Got Talent, but he's got a greater chance of becoming a trucker and then drowning in the english channel because he's so lost and broken. wddp 4 lyfe

hi

Get_A_Job2 posted:

you should write a website where you write disparaging lists about people you know online and it could be the forefront of maoist self criticism

maybe use youtube to make sure it reaches the masses

deadken posted:

hi

sort it out mate he spiced up a rant with no actual events in your completely busted

who were you in the old country friend
SovietStranger but I never posted on LF except in the UK thread and once where I had a go at thuglessons for being an internet maoist and just deluged mccaine with articles about the labour aristocracy till he agreed with me

posted on whatever wddp etc etc wank it was as some variation of Soviet and then a funny word for Friend and then Jools won me over last time I saw him though cos when you wade through the internet tripe this place seems alright
smashcapitalization asked:

oh fuck yes reminiscing about lf, yo who was the guy who kept posting about dubstep, what was his deal

it was dead ken. dead ken is a virulent misogynist piece of shit who enjoys frequenting orgies.

SovietFriends posted:

SovietStranger but I never posted on LF except in the UK thread and once where I had a go at thuglessons for being an internet maoist and just deluged mccaine with articles about the labour aristocracy till he agreed with me

posted on whatever wddp etc etc wank it was as some variation of Soviet and then a funny word for Friend and then Jools won me over last time I saw him though cos when you wade through the internet tripe this place seems alright

i was talkin to the other dude but Welcome Comrade

what okcupid kickstarter lMao
i would do really badly on britains got talent i think. a dude reading a Big Book Of Lacan or writing a short story about the inadequacy of sexuality starring a neurotic male based on his own worst qualities wouldnt really work in a televisual medium. i could down a bunch of drinks i guess but there are probably people out there who can do that better than me really
Gaghaghah OWned!! FUck you Ken, you piece of shit! Yehehea!
its cool that wddps call me lost and broken when their forum features a dude who didnt have a bed for like a year, a guy whose constant posting led to his divorce and a man who had to measure his magic cards in pounds. i mean i am lost and broken but only in a kinda psycho-existential way

AmericanNazbro posted:

Gaghaghah OWned!! FUck you Ken, you piece of shit! Yehehea!

i feel suitably Own3d

haha what kind of loser actually has a bed. lol if you don't sleep on the metaphysical bedding of your inflated ego

Impper posted:

i was talkng to the op homiey

Relax: op doesn't even lift. no need to get worked up over someone posting with small biceps.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

I refuse to buy the premise of this being an actual troll on the level he’s presenting as.

It strikes me more of a meta-troll parodying the libertarians who troll liberals which is cool and all but not particularly insightful

called it

The girls won't touch me
Cos I've got a misdirection
Living at night isn't helping my complexion
The signs all saying it's a social infection
A little bit of fun's never been an insurrection

Mamma threw me out till I get some pants that fit
She just won't approve of my strange kind of wit
I get so excited, always gotta lose
Man that send me off
Let them take the cure

Don't need a cure