ew gross

[account deactivated]

jeffery posted:

lmao

Spoiler!

e: better put it in spoilers for those at work

i think if this thread has established anything its that none of us are at work

discipline posted:

gosh mom and dad, why don't you accept that I live at home, have no job, was born this way AND I wear diapers? you're so mean. *stomps foot w/hole in sock*

is the reoccurring punchline to these posts that your parents had paid money for you to live in a basement while attempting to resolve existential issues, but in another country 4000 miles away because that is funny

i have a hole in the sock im wearing right now haha eeehhhh

who wants to see my daiper pics

aerdil posted:

i have a hole in the sock im wearing right now haha eeehhhh

who wants to see my daiper pics

*raises paw*

discipline posted:

haha damn that's quite a hole in that sock

this incredibly minor detail makes that picture so much more goony and awful than it already was and i don't know why

getfiscal posted:

Would somebody get a job already?!
Oi let's put our money where our mouths are, literally for the money but figuratively for the mouths, and everyone pool all your money into a shared bank account and we live cooperatively from now on. Just a thought.
i emailed a job thing which takes you through baby steps and gives you occupational therapy and shit if you've got a mental health disability and i'm going to try to get a part-time job through them and maybe get it subsidized so i can work for somewhere kinda cool.
If your balance is negative for the year you lose a finger. So each person pulls his weight. Once you start losing fingers its hard to stop.
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

i emailed a job thing which takes you through baby steps and gives you occupational therapy and shit if you've got a mental health disability and i'm going to try to get a part-time job through them and maybe get it subsidized so i can work for somewhere kinda cool.

That's good, there is no shame in taking advantage of social benefit programs. Even if you have to pretend to be severely mentally retarded, its worth it to get that cushy job mopping up the ice cream shop.

Hello? Yes, I need to make a complaint. You sent someone down here - this guy is NOT retarded. ...Well he's weird, and really awkward, like he absolutely will not make eye contact, and you can't tell if he's looking at his shoes or your crotch. But he's not, like - no, he's not retarded AT ALL. ...Yes, okay, that'll be fine. Please check - get us one of the childlike ones, you know? One where it's obvious. Okay, you too.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Tpaine spent the entire Gulf War under his neighbors porch on a dare, but while he was under there his parents moved away.
I once saw tpaine choke on rice
I work in a van down by the river
yesterday i joked with the mexicans that i was gonna start charging extra for day care because there was not 1 but two babies sleeping in car seats when i got to work at the crack of fuck

put yourselves in a position where you are forced to bring babies to your 2nd job, one works 3 if you count cleaning houses

my day off from the cleaners started at dawn with bong rips, going to the farm now gonna look for a turkey to shoot

with another 12er and fuck yes, 61 days until St. Patrick's day
its about an 40 minute ride to XXXXX farm, good time for power hour practice, here's today's song

6JBAxkZun3s
mods please change my name to willie widdip and the diaper factory thank you

djbk posted:

yesterday i joked with the mexicans that i was gonna start charging extra for day care because there was not 1 but two babies sleeping in car seats when i got to work at the crack of fuck

put yourselves in a position where you are forced to bring babies to your 2nd job, one works 3 if you count cleaning houses

my day off from the cleaners started at dawn with bong rips, going to the farm now gonna look for a turkey to shoot

with another 12er and fuck yes, 61 days until St. Patrick's day
its about an 40 minute ride to XXXXX farm, good time for power hour practice, here's today's song

6JBAxkZun3s

Feh. Breeders.

Meursault posted:

I work in a van down by the river

I'm going to believe that Rush Limbaugh came here to troll and collect lib-quotes for his radio show and left a changed man.
[account deactivated]
Try cooking it next time. Try turning the safety off. Fourth job
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

I got a fourthjob so i could enjoy fourthmeal.

I saw one of Taco Bell's "fourth meal" commercials and the guy in it looked like the drummer from Cheap Trick

[account deactivated]

Impper posted:

tpaine posted:

still the most flattering thing anyone has said about me

1. impper
2. germanjoey
3. i dont know
4. discipline
5. notcatfish
6. aerdil
7. babyfinland
8. tapin
9. goatstein

1. Elpintogrande
2. McCain
3. Fuck steer a destroy
4. Me
5. All of us, sometimes
6. Aryangoku92
7. Asexual atheist animes super secret Para account
8. Deek
9. Kow
10. Friendly dad actual
11. Chefboyardee and the tales of games kool krushin kr3w

http://diaperedemoboys.tumblr.com
[account deactivated]
lol HE SUPPORTED THE KHMER ROUGE....
thats a p big negative... the khmer rouge...s hit....