lol dc is probably the most racist city in america outside of seattle/portland and I was raised in some of the most racist, shithole southern backwaters this fine country has to offer.

wasted posted:

racist, shithole southern backwaters this fine country has to offer.

dc is all of those things. but its still a rly cool city. charlottesville, dc, richmond, and memphis are my fav places to visit in the country

[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

wasted posted:

dc is all of those things. but its still a rly cool city. charlottesville, dc, richmond, and memphis are my fav places to visit in the country

i mean yea i guess it's a good tourist spot and all but it's hard not to go to the place and not be shocked at the clear class/racial lines that city draws.

[account deactivated]

DeathgodFranklin posted:

Oh yeah totally forgot about vending machines. They are your best fucking friends. If you've got a power drill, you can drill out the locks and get down on that scrill. I had a junkie friend in rehab that made about 80k in 2 years doing that. You can also use a coat hanger to get up in their business and pull down food. Bend the end into a little U and then simply lift the coils holding teh candies in place. It takes practice to get good at it, but it's got other practical purposes. Getting good at this also makes it ridiculously easy to unlock cars with hangers.

Lastly, there's those soda machines where a little metal row thing comes up and grabs your soda instead of it just dropping. These things are gold. Once it grabs your soda, it tilts in order to slide it down through a little flap and into the hole where you grab it from. As soon as it starts to slide, stick your hand up in there and hold the flap shut. The machine will shit itself and give you your money back, leaving your soda still in the little metal row. Put your money back in and, blam! you got 2 sodas for the price of one. Rinse and repeat.

good stuff. if you don't have a power drill on hand, you could try futzing around with the machine. get the make and model of the particular vending machine you're eyeing up, and google it. try to find a manual of some sort, and look through it for the default access codes. because the firmware varies widely among machines, i don't have any specific access codes to give you. just start at the 'menu' and go from there. if you're starving and you have some free time, this is a good bet

another thing you can do with a power drill is kidnap and hold someone and make a video of you drilling into parts of their body and demand money from their family for their safe release.

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

important tip: be sure to tell them not to call the cops

tpaine posted:

wasted posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

wasted posted:

i mean yea i guess it's a good tourist spot and all but it's hard not to go to the place and not be shocked at the clear class/racial lines that city draws.

When he had exposed his unwounded limbs for long enough to his wondering enemy, Caeneus said: “Now let me try your body with my blade!’ and he drove his fatal weapon into the other’s side, turning and twisting his hand, buried in the guts, causing wound on wound. See, the centaurs maddened, rushed on him with a great shout, and all aimed and threw their spears at the one man. The spears fell, blunted: and Caeneus, son of Elatus, remained unpierced and unbloodied by all their efforts. This marvel astonished them.

“Oh, what overwhelming shame!” Monychus exclaimed. “A people defeated by one who is scarcely a man: yet he is the man, and we, with our half-hearted attempts are what he once was. What use are our huge limbs? What use our twin powers, and that double nature uniting the strongest living things in us? We are not sons of a divine mother: nor of Ixion who was such as aspired to captivate great Juno: we are overcome by an enemy, who is half a man! Roll down rocks and tree trunks on him, and whole mountainsides, and crush that stubborn spirit with the forests we hurl! Let their mass constrict his throat, and let weight work instead of wounds.”

He spoke, and finding a chance tree-trunk toppled by a furious southerly wind, he threw it at his powerful enemy. He served as the example, and in a little while Mount Othrys was bare of trees, and Pelion had lost its shade. Buried under the huge pile, Caeneus strained against the weight of trees, and propped up the mass of oak on his strong shoulders, but as it mounted above his mouth and face, he had no breath of the air that he breathed, and lacking it, often, he tried in vain to raise himself into the air, and throw off the forest piled on him, and often heaved, as if steep Mount Ida, that we see there, look, was shaken by an earthquake.

His fate is doubtful: some said his body was thrust down to empty Tartarus, by the mass of forest: but Mopsus, the son of Ampycus denied this. He saw a bird with tawny wings fly into the clear air from the midst of the pile, which I saw also, then, for the first and last time ever. As Mopsus watched him smoothly circling his camp in flight, making a great noise, he pursued him with mind and vision, saying “Hail to you, Caeneus, glory of the race of Lapiths, once a great hero, but now a bird alone!” The thing was believed because of its author: grief was added to anger, and we could barely accept one man being conquered by so many enemies. Nor did we cease to work off our pain with the sword until half were dead, and half, fleeing, were swallowed by the night.’

12. learn your neighbors schedule: after a few weeks you can have a pretty good idea of when they will be home. at a time about 3-4 hours from them both leaving for and getting back from work (NOT during lunchtime!), break into their house and see what valuables you can take out. sell generic items on craigslist if possible, you make more money than at a pawn shop
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
13. consider prostitution: if you think about it we're all prostitutes, so it's OK
[account deactivated]
14. if this rap shit dont work you know we'll be runnin up in niggas houses
[account deactivated]
Sick of being poor and want a quick way out? Consider Being Jewish. Ah wait you converted to WHAT look if you're not even going to try i'm not going to either.
consider converting to islam
[account deactivated]
don't ask me, the proof is in the pudding.

Muslim God vs. Christian God comparison:

http://guidetosalvation.com/Website/comparepaganchrist.htm

It is important for a Christian to research whether God indeed is a trinity. If not, then you have the complete wrong idea of God and thus can't be worshiping him correctly. Before one knows how to worship, they must first know who they are praying to. The Jews and all the prophets sent to them never taught or believed in a trinity. Jesus (pbuh) never taught a trinity. It is important to understand where the concept of the trinity originated. Below is a look and comparison of different trinities throughout history.

also buddha vs. jesus for the hipsters out there

conclusion: allah wins hands down

tip: make sure your ctrl+a keys work

Edited by mustang19 ()

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

14. if this rap shit dont work you know we'll be runnin up in niggas houses

"if this rap don't pop then i'm like oh well, guess i'm back on the block and this coke gon sell"

am I alone in liking the new gucci mane album a lot and not liking m a a d city at all

Anyway i support criminal activity in its lowest forms. I've seen men in my line of work remove the copper fittings on motors and tanks and sell them lol. you can make a lot of money scrounging like that especially when you know where to look
[account deactivated]

animedad posted:

am I alone

*glances at watch*

animedad posted:

am I alone in liking the new gucci mane album a lot and not liking m a a d city at all

Anyway i support criminal activity in its lowest forms. I've seen men in my line of work remove the copper fittings on motors and tanks and sell them lol. you can make a lot of money scrounging like that especially when you know where to look

trap god 2 is really good and all but that kendrick album is incredible (especially bitch don't kill my vibe)

more helpful tips from rappers on how to make coin from copper

Augh, I'm fricking starving and all I have is lots of free google access and the ability to hang around a bunch of good vending machines
[account deactivated]
are people really so fucking lazy that they've given up the art of shoplifting
19. Why do you people have such an interest in pushing the boundaries? Just settle for heroin or morphine... not that that's even settling since they are both very potent drugs. Even if you had the knowledge and technique to use carfentanyl and so forth recreationally, I highly doubt that you would ever find it and even if you did, I'm sure it wouldn't be cheap. It's perfectly fine to have a curiosity about the drugs, but it seems as though a lot of people actually have the intention of using them and therefore could easily end up dead. Moral of the story: Stick with heroin or morphine.
tip: take this poll

http://www.topix.com/forum/detroit/T2FD4E572SK4T8AOU

>Islam is worse than communism ?

Your options are:

A. Agree
B. Disagree
C. One and the same

mustang19 posted:

don't ask me, the proof is in the pudding.

Muslim God vs. Christian God comparison:

conclusion: allah wins hands down

tip: make sure your ctrl+a keys work

hey man, don't joke about christianity not being the best religion. it obviously is, it's a bit rude to joke about.

oh yeah wheres your non-unitary god now?
god is a unity in christianity. don't listen to burbling desert weirdos.
apostate to your own apostasy even
dont fuck with chief keef

mustang19 posted:

apostate to your own apostasy even

god is one in christianity? the father, the son, the holy spirit: one god. not hard bro.

the very words you speak confound themselves. my golly allah will have a present for you infidel
jesus cannot be both 'fully mortal' and 'fully divine' while remaining pure, claiming otherwise is nonsense. face it heathen the facts are not on your side

mustang19 posted:

jesus cannot be both 'fully mortal' and 'fully divine' while remaining pure, claiming otherwise is nonsense. face it heathen the facts are not on your side

how impure was muhammad then? was he full of sin?

that is for allah to decide, he needed a vessel and our glorious prophet was chosen. when buying a toaster one does not ask which chinese worker made it