some shit i have been feeling lately

[account deactivated]

university of houston digitizing their dj screw collection!!!
SATAN DONT RAP
my favorite rappers atm are Saul Da Fat Uncle, Medium Size Kid, and Friendly But Distant Apartment Hallmate La Don (REPPN THAT NEW YORK SOUND)
[account deactivated]

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

"some shit i have been feeling lately" should be a tom thread about his bowel problems. rip rhizone

please compile all tomposts find an illustrator and sell as self-published parody of children's picture book tia

thread needs more kazoo
new york
one of the all time pimp c lines is in 'quit hatin the south' on underground kings when he says something like 'rap started in the mothafucin east, then it went out west and they did it a lil bit better, now its our time to shine, haters eat a dick' lmao. a little bit better.

DAT GUITAR
DEM PEDALS

i love those songs blankfeinwhiz. i haven't listened to much rap since like 2001.
I liek teh new k. lamar and k. mike tho those are both oldish and mainstream giving me zero cred

rap "music"... more like cRAP
http://www.youtube.com/user/PsychopathicSavage
Anyways if the trolls are gone can we talk about our upcoming plans to throw up gang signs and pledge our allegiance to chief keef

getfiscal posted:

i love those songs blankfeinwhiz. i haven't listened to much rap since like 2001.

rap is really exciting right now because everyone started doing mdma with their lean and i guess this is influencing their music in a big way because everyone is doing these really futurist supermelodic tracks over beats that basically sound like the ambient breakdowns in trance songs with halftime 808s over them and clumsy halfsung crooning everywhere, which to me right now is basically a formula for the perfect music. future is really the apex of this and you and everyone else should get his album pluto (which was reissued like 6 months after its original release as pluto 3d, presumably to catch fans from his really astounding feature on rihanna's album) because it is basically the greatest thing i have ever heard

here's a french montana song that samples florence & the machine

Have u guys heard this? I wanna turn yall ont o this its a bit new

I likove the parts where the ladies say the producer or record label all remixy like. That is extremely my shit. MMmm mm mmm mmmaybach music
hey crow have u seen my tumblr http://hiphopfightsback.com/
This is just a reminder that there’s a difference between your everyday “rapper” and a passionately dedicated “hip-hop artist” This is true audio art…real fuckin hip-hop.

Edited by shermanstick ()

animedad posted:

hey crow have u seen my tumblr http://hiphopfightsback.com/

Oh, good, god

hey, you jews live in new york, is it really like in that video?
lol peso what is this tumblr 2 years ago

Edited by blinkandwheeze ()

as long as three 6 people are still around im good