snipe
i ahvent read any of the posts in this thread but discipline i think those pictures of your closet look very nice
hopefully noone will have to wipe blood from their mouths
i hope in the future my kids will be lucky enough to get jobs as servants in one of englands great houses, no higher honour exists
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/13/dining/the-dinner-kit-is-served.html?smid=fb-nytimes&_r=1&

"At 28, Mr. Taranto already has a double-Ivy education (Dartmouth, Harvard) and served in the Marines; he was a microfinancier in Indonesia and a private wealth adviser on Wall Street.

Now his professional focus is on perfecting recipes for maple-glazed salmon and Mexican lasagna — and on how his new e-commerce business, Plated, will buy, measure, cut, chill, box and ship every ingredient to your door. All the home cook has to do, in theory, is click on “order,” open a box and follow a recipe."

mexican lasagna

Impper posted:

hopefully noone will have to wipe blood from their mouths

this doesn't sound like the John Christy i know -- the man with an Edward Cullin wall poster hanging over his bed.

[account deactivated]
i ahve a walk in closet at home because thats wat i call the spare room with all the spiders in it!!
[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

mexican lasagna

thats why you always go half ivy. never double. never go double ivy

tpaine posted:

walk-in, run-out! Jesus Corey, that sounds scary as hell! I thought I saw a ghost in my closet and I haven't been in it since 2011. whatever kind of ghost it is, i guess it can't get through wood doors or like, amorphously squeeze under the bottom part or it or through the hinges, although there's no reason it shouldn't be able to if it's spectral. ghosts are impossible to understand

I believe ghosts are like dogs and they just sort of do things arbitrarily. - charles barkley

Crow posted:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/13/dining/the-dinner-kit-is-served.html?smid=fb-nytimes&_r=1&

"At 28, Mr. Taranto already has a double-Ivy education (Dartmouth, Harvard) and served in the Marines; he was a microfinancier in Indonesia and a private wealth adviser on Wall Street.

Now his professional focus is on perfecting recipes for maple-glazed salmon and Mexican lasagna — and on how his new e-commerce business, Plated, will buy, measure, cut, chill, box and ship every ingredient to your door. All the home cook has to do, in theory, is click on “order,” open a box and follow a recipe."

ahahhahahahahahhaha

[account deactivated]
It doesn't take both a HArvard and a Dartmouth education to realize the superiority of the MExi Pizza, although, I have both.

tpaine posted:

walk-in, run-out! Jesus Corey, that sounds scary as hell! I thought I saw a ghost in my closet and I haven't been in it since 2011. whatever kind of ghost it is, i guess it can't get through wood doors or like, amorphously squeeze under the bottom part or it or through the hinges, although there's no reason it shouldn't be able to if it's spectral. ghosts are impossible to understand

i saw a ghost dad in my closet turns out it was ennis cosby's rotted corpse