hell yeah page 3 kutcher punk'd snipe

NoFreeWill posted:

my solution is to use a desktop instead of a laptop and a dumbphone instead of a smartphone. it works very well.

also cyberpunk was cool in that it accurately predicted the current moment and was actually unpopular for that reason.

dumb phoners represent. same reasoning

who cares? allah can make mistakes and he can create another species in his image. maybe the word of god reached the wrong planet?

Impper posted:

idk what cyberpunk is but it sounds really gaey

Doin some really good posting there

Blade Runner is awesome and everything since then has been pretty much shit in sci-fi. Also Tarkovsky and soviet sci-fi is 100 times better than Kubrick and anything produced by the west, who can't even imagine an end to capitalism let alone the future.
I don't know about sub-genres except the steampunk wedding pictures
i liked PRIMER by SHANE R.R. CARRUTH and I VOTE
thanks i'm just responding to the bad posts i see
i just realized that google glass's whole reason for being is to keep people on the internet when they otherwise couldn't or shouldnt have been on the internet: driving, walking, biking, jumping out of planes, watching a movie. there will be no escape

mongosteen posted:

i just realized that google glass's whole reason for being is to keep people on the internet when they otherwise couldn't or shouldnt have been on the internet: driving, walking, biking, jumping out of planes, watching a movie. there will be no escape

*analyzes hobo, calculates culturally appropriate amount of chump change to give* *sees book, finds that its bad based on amazon.com reviews and reactionary commentators* *looks at wife, calculates plastic surgery costs to create ideal mate*

some real gaey posting by impper over here
No JOMO

Impper posted:

my life is great

who do you think you're fooling, you can't even dunk

babyhueypnewton posted:

Blade Runner is awesome and everything since then has been pretty much shit in sci-fi. Also Tarkovsky and soviet sci-fi is 100 times better than Kubrick and anything produced by the west, who can't even imagine an end to capitalism let alone the future.

yo this is basically racist. totally ignores the chinese space baby motif. maybe do some self-criticism and push-ups.

Impper posted:

thanks i'm just responding to the bad posts i see

wouldnt that create an infinite loop?

babyhueypnewton posted:

Why the fuck you would watch tarkovsky when you can see the same thing in English with George W Clooney in the lead role

There has been a lot of great american science fiction since blade runner.

swampman posted:

Why the fuck you would watch tarkovsky when you can see the same thing in English with George W Clooney in the lead role

if you are making fun of clooney i will literally psychically command another, slightly larger dog to bite your ear or some shit. van go fuck yourself!!!!

getfiscal posted:

swampman posted:

if you are making fun of clooney i will literally psychically command another, slightly larger dog to bite your ear or some shit. van go fuck yourself!!!!

Impper posted:

idk what cyberpunk is but it sounds really gaey

im not FUCKIGN surprised you think this

die imper diee

NoFreeWill posted:

my solution is to use a desktop instead of a laptop and a dumbphone instead of a smartphone. it works very well.

my solution is non-enjoyment and highly developed social skills

Crow posted:

getfiscal posted:

swampman posted:

RUN DMT (OFFICIAL)Solo
Austin, United States

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

crow these guys are from pilsen. they're ehhhh ok. Tasteful CUNtempory Electronic...

https://soundcloud.com/the-drum
any of yall noticed how bhpn is really nerdy?

discipline posted:

the problem with cyberpunk is not that it incorrectly predicts the current time, or whatever politics are represented, the problem is that the hero is usually some loner hacker loser who is picked up and restored to his rightful place exerting his superior hacking skills or whatever over the rest of the dumb sheeple population. it is highly individualistic and usually features some sort of sick weird revenge fantasy at some point. I like cyberpunk, don't get me wrong, and a lot of it is garbage but the arcs are pretty much the same and very reactionary imho

looks like someone hasn't played deus ex (2)

Anyone notice how cool bhpn is?
anyone notice some third thing?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
yeah you Faggot, Blaze it.
Bc rick scott
[account deactivated]
Computers are invective directed against yourself. Filthy mirrors that are all we have.
[account deactivated]
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2870098
pot is gross, and, so is blade runner