keep yourself out of your cv as much as possible, the only analysis anyone does of them is purely metric. if you cant do this, youre just not ready for job
everybody should get to go to montessori school until theyre 30
forget all this resume gaming crap, the most important thing is to know people who will grease the wheels for you
drinking and hanging out with friends is a great career move
another way you can get ahead is getting recognized as a professional that has skills that are in demand.
i used my dad to get my job but im realising i need to move on, time to put theory into praxis
are posting skills employable?
learn a trade fuckers and this resume will get you a well paying job:

John doe-blow-hoe
213 fuck street

Cutting Metal (2005-2012)

hobbies: playing hockey, watching hockey, posting about hockkkey.
i only had to work a 6 month unpaid internship to get my job, yall are lazy scrubs

gyrofry posted:

everybody should get to go to montessori school until theyre 30

Fun fact, I am a product of Montessori school.

Here are some things I can distinctly recall doing in Montessori school: counting to 1000, playing red light / green light, peeing with my buddy, bouncing on that supremely dangerous toy thats like, a giant tire with a few poles inside that you hold onto while launching another kid off the thing, I can remember eating some glue that i found on the carpet and it tasted so bad that it ruined the taste of my peanut butter and jelly sandwich and to this day, sometimes, when I taste peanut butter, it suddenly tastes like that horrible glue, I remember mixing "poison" with my pee buddy, obviously it was a cup full of every liquid we could think of mixed together, then we hid the poison and forgot about it. I also remember when we'd go for walks in Portland we would go past this pizza place where the guy would toss dough for us which I was pretty fuckin pleased to watch at the time.
just move to san francisco, where u can smoke weed, drink in public, and fuck gays anywhere u want w/o gettin' hassled, also minimum wage is $10.45
what's a Montessori skool?

animedad posted:

Well Maria Montessori came up with a method of teaching young children, that emphasizes open-ended play and so forth, but today in 2013 it basically means a private preschool. Probably what it meant in the mid 80s as well.

animedad posted:

anyone what can afford to go there

animedad posted:

A segregated white learning environment that could be passed off as progressive and liberal

[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

animedad posted:

A segregated white learning environment that could be passed off as progressive and liberal

see also academically gifted & talented classrooms, magnet & charter schools

“First you start off by saying nigger, nigger, nigger but that’s unacceptable, so you start saying “academically gifted” or “talented”…..”

we know how coded language worked doofus
my gifted program had a number of black people in it and they are all very successful now, like most people in the program.
it'll get better man
tbh fingurs is already more successful than any of his classmates because he's successfully liberated his mind from the capitalist hegemony.

getfiscal posted:

my gifted program had a number of black people in it and they are all very successful now, like most people in the program.

haha....um i'm pretty sure canada doesn't have black people dude

[account deactivated]
jokes on u because i actually am a selection of famous people, all my posts are crafted by a writer's room and then chosen by a panel of comedians, all part of a viral marketing ad that chose one of the most exclusive underground posting forums. thus finally lifting the veil to everyone here as to why my posts really suck.

peepaw posted:

animedad posted:

i went to a magnet hs that our nation's black first lady graduated from. Marcus Jordan was there with me too.

i was in the kid navy too we were in the inauguration parade, Michelle did a little jig as we went past and saluted barack . There was a lot more horse dung on the grounds than you might first imagine.

peepaw posted:

animedad posted:

Heh funny you should mention that because afer montessori I was in a TAG program in elementary school and then went to a charter school. In a way I'm living proof of the utter futility of educational tracking except as a method of segregation.

damn, uh, all this montasaurus chat sure is fucken fascinating *casually reaches over and pets the desert frog whilst maintaing eye contact* squeeeeek squeeeek ahahaha
swampman i forgot you went to montessori school too. i also graduated from a charger high school which i went to directly after going to a montessori school until jr high
LEGO Spill Shuts Down West Virginia Highway

http://nerdapproved.com/toys/lego-spill-shuts-down-west-virginia-highway/

by NICOLE WAKELIN on MARCH 5, 2013

We’ve all suffered the horror of stepping on a Lego brick in bare feet and nearly dying from the agony those stupid little things can inflict, but who knew car tires were as sensitive? A giant spill of Lego bricks on Interstate 79 in West Virginia shut down one lane of the highway on Sunday, because apparently your tires can’t handle those pointy bits either.

swampman posted:

Here are some things I can distinctly recall doing in Montessori school: counting to 1000, playing red light / green light, peeing with my buddy, bouncing on that supremely dangerous toy thats like, a giant tire with a few poles inside that you hold onto while launching another kid off the thing, I can remember eating some glue that i found on the carpet and it tasted so bad that it ruined the taste of my peanut butter and jelly sandwich and to this day, sometimes, when I taste peanut butter, it suddenly tastes like that horrible glue, I remember mixing "poison" with my pee buddy, obviously it was a cup full of every liquid we could think of mixed together, then we hid the poison and forgot about it. I also remember when we'd go for walks in Portland we would go past this pizza place where the guy would toss dough for us which I was pretty fuckin pleased to watch at the time.

so are there any NYC posters who aren't huge bourgeois babies

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

swampman i forgot you went to montessori school too. i also graduated from a charger high school which i went to directly after going to a montessori school until jr high

lol and this one too

NYC fags vacate!
morality is one part your brain telling you to do things and being tricky about where the things are coming from and like a thousand parts social prestige games completely disconnected from reality
[account deactivated]
jools' life is remarkably similar to oliver twists.
i'm repping that montasaurus school as well but to be fair i'm a texan, lord jools

discipline posted:

jools posted:

so are there any NYC posters who aren't huge bourgeois babies

how bout in london

sure i'm solidly middle class but its just funny that 3/4 nyc posters are montesaurus rex and none of them are from nyc

i went to a montessori school but only until i was 6 then i went to my local state primary. what is this shit i thought i was the bourgeoisest poster on the rhizzone