jools posted:

discipline posted:

jools posted:

so are there any NYC posters who aren't huge bourgeois babies

how bout in london

sure i'm solidly middle class but its just funny that 3/4 nyc posters are montesaurus rex and none of them are from nyc

It's a city that runs on migrant labor from the middle class, what do you expect?

migrant dogwalkers
Noob York city
i thought montessori schools were for the kids of wealthy reactionaries like Sergey Brin's dad
Sergey Brin's dad's version of his family history is that he immigrated here to put his son in montessori schools so he could escape the 1979 astronomy pogroms lol
montessori schools spread marxism, perhaps we should found more of them
marxism is also spellchecked on my computer wtf
i went to government schools but i was in a special program for people who scored genius level on various absurd tests... jealous??? you're jealous.

NoFreeWill posted:

marxism is also spellchecked on my computer wtf

perhaps you meant to say bruxism?

getfiscal posted:

i went to government schools but i was in a special program for people who scored genius level on various absurd tests... jealous??? you're jealous.

the same thing happened to me and it was mostly just a bunch of rich white kids and a few kids of indian sysadmins from ibm and sas and it was boring and lame which in retrospect set my expectations for my future career as human garbage pretty well

skipping grades and doing weird shit and being totally socially removed from everyone is so great. education works very well

where are my pills

peepaw posted:

getfiscal posted:

the same thing happened to me and it was mostly just a bunch of rich white kids and a few kids of indian sysadmins from ibm and sas and it was boring and lame which in retrospect set my expectations for my future career as human garbage pretty well

North Carolina?

mebbe
i never went to school and acnnot wread or write
[account deactivated]
i'm part of the minority white workers in a blue color job working, like most other workers in the courier industry, 50-60 hrs a week. how is that 'montesaurus rex' lol
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

that sounds awful who are all these people who need things couried

http://www.amazon.com/

roseweird posted:

that sounds awful who are all these people who need things couried

terrorists and drug dealers, typical montasaurus rex bullshit!

dont ever have anything delivered anywhere you fucking fucks

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i'm part of the minority white workers in a blue color job working, like most other workers in the courier industry, 50-60 hrs a week. how is that 'montesaurus rex' lol

lol

im so AUTHENTIC for FUCKS SAKE
That's not what I'm saying at all just that a college kid saying a dude who works a blue collar job for substandard pay is like dorksaurus rex is retarded

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

That's not what I'm saying at all just that a college kid saying a dude who works a blue collar job for substandard pay is like dorksaurus rex is retarded

/

[account deactivated]
also if you read saribaris post she said montesaurus first and i thought it was a funny phrase, i didnt actually "get" that you took it as a d-rex comparison
[account deactivated]
2000 quid mate? you havin a laugh, that wont even cover a plane ticket
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

jools posted:

also if you read saribaris post she said montesaurus first and i thought it was a funny phrase, i didnt actually "get" that you took it as a d-rex comparison

that's a big if

who's post?
i went to brontosaurus school and im bougier than deadken probably
i was entirely unschooled before college (which i ended up dropping out of). i raised myself on a curriculum of movies, TV, and internet message boards. now i'm an extremely self-conscious unemployed stoner with crippling social anxiety
Goondolances
i was educated exclusively by MS Public Schools + Star Trek and now post in the top 1% of my graduating ifap class

cleanhands posted:

i went to brontosaurus school and im bougier than deadken probably

welsh