http://freearabs.com/

Edited by HenryKrinkle ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
https://twitter.com/TheWarNerd/status/307969024690634752
https://twitter.com/TheWarNerd/status/307972815141863424

lmao @ an exiled writer all of the sudden condemning guilt-by-association

most of the actual arabs on twitter hate this shit and a lot of them aren't too fond of the MB and islamists either.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/iraqi-jews-reject-cynical-manipulation-their-history-israel-zionists-writer-almog

Naiem Giladi, an Iraqi Jew who joined the Zionist underground as a young man in Iraq and later came to regret his role in fostering the departure of some 125,000 Jews from Iraq, wrote that, “Zionist propagandists still maintain that the bombs in Iraq were set off by anti-Jewish Iraqis who wanted Jews out of their country.” But “the terrible truth,” Giladi said, “is that the grenades that killed and maimed Iraqi Jews and damaged their property were thrown by Zionist Jews.”

Hi there. My name is Mohamed, and I’m an atheist. I know, what an irony. Add to that the fact that I used to be the head imam at my town’s main mosque in al-Baseera.

Say what?!

Yes, yes, shocking.
I am Ahlam. I was born in 1982 and am thirty years old. I am tall and brunette, like most of the girls from my country. I would fall under “fairly beautiful” in terms of the marriage ads that fill the pages of the Middle East’s high profile magazines. While I like my wide, honey-colored eyes the most about my body, I know it’s my curved breasts that others appreciate above all else. From a young age, I have tried to look after them, knowing that they will define me.
this is obviously a disinfo op by the Muslim Brotherhood to discredit secular Arabs
those guys seem cool
private first class bradley manning had this to say wrt freedom and arabs

i'll take 5. wait no make it 4 women.

HenryKrinkle posted:

most of the actual arabs on twitter

i for one am sick of tired of all these Pranksters and Nerds pretending to be arabs on twitter
i for one am sick of tired of all these Pranksters and Nerds pretending to be arabs on twitter
most arabs are not on twitter as they live in hide tents and ride camels and blow up the Hejaz railway
Okay but what's the catch? Do I have to fill out a survey?
FREE arabs!? i'll just help meself!! *makes the awesome face irl and leans in closer and closer until our noses are touching*
@HouseofTPaine is owning the SHIT out of @NabiscoCorp #ATM. #Rhizzone will triumph against nabisco #cookiewar
does any1 here speak arabic. how helpful would learnin egyptian arabic be for the west bank. can you like learn it and then selfteach levantine arabic from there. HElp

Crow posted:

@HouseofTPaine is owning the SHIT out of @NabiscoCorp #ATM. #Rhizzone will triumph against nabisco #cookiewar

#Rhizzown

authentic twitter arabs? im more interested in authentic gamer girls

piss posted:

authentic twitter arabs? im more interested in authentic gamer girls

psh yeah right keep lookin buddy

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
bardo
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

corey posted:

does any1 here speak arabic. how helpful would learnin egyptian arabic be for the west bank. can you like learn it and then selfteach levantine arabic from there. HElp

I speak both kinds and it's fine, there is a soft "jiim" and there are just different words for certain things like:

haga = ishi
bardo = kamen
3yz = bid
izay = keef

sometimes 'adesh, which generally is used in weight formally (I think) is used instead of kem (how old are you is "'adesh omrik" for example), also they don't pronounce the qaaf and instead use a hamzeh, the one that sits on the ground and causes a gutteral stop like a cockney accent

some words have no direct translation but people will understand you because everyone watches egyptian television

thanks thats cool

[account deactivated]
yer im doing a thing with project hope in nablus later this year
[account deactivated]
whyyyyy
[account deactivated]
not much i think? like its $100 total for utilities and like $100pm for accomodation
[account deactivated]
i aint got no problem with money going to a charity