[account deactivated]
yeah humans are pretty evil i guess
i am sorry for inventing white people. i thought it would be cool

clanzy posted:

i am sorry for inventing white people. i thought it would be cool

Isn't one of the central doctrines of Nation of Islam is that white people were created by an evil wizard?

[account deactivated]
san francisco cocksucka swedgin heng dai
[account deactivated]
deadwood... sounds like what my wife calls my johnson!
David Milch's hope in the universal community of the Holy Spirit to allow men to organize under the cross and overcome the illusion of separateness:

Wolcott (getfiscal's archetype) on a trolling spree:

The harsh ideology of the modern era:

What discipline sees as the main problem:

~youtube constellations~
deadwood lol, just a poor man's john from cincinnati

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

im glad tv shows can show us

animedad posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

im glad tv shows can show us

yah thats why i watch all the good judge shows (mathis, joe brown, alex) and not those bad ones (peoples, pirro, judy)

protecting womanhood and promoting manhood

judge joe brown is the only judge with a neon sign on the front of his desk and a weave expert who he's most likely shtupping
im glad marxists are finding things to watch in these difficult times
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
We have all heard the story of not messing with Devil’s Tree, so we were smart and didn’t mock the tree. We went right next to the tree, and put our ears next to the bark. We heard sounds of screaming and children playing. –Matt W.
My friends and I went up to the Devil’s Tree one night and got out of the car and touched the it. Afterward we went to Applebee’s to get something to eat and everyone that was sitting at the table suddenly had all of our hands turn black! We don’t know why, but it took us two and a half hours to get the blackness off of our hands! –Melissa C.
i just remember that they said cocksucker, like, all the time. good show! would watch again!

TG posted:

i just remember that they said cocksucker, like, all the time. good show! would watch again!

why did u make this thread about a tv show

discipline posted:

also please note the pose of the model on the promotional poster. head turned away, money spilling from her palm, dress hiked up. is she alive? is she dead? or... is it supposed to underscore how much it doesn't matter?

she looks alive + happy and carefree

Impper posted:

the show is boring + gaey.

impper? Impper.
Hi Bro
Impper
Immper
limpper

Impper posted:

Hi Bro

can you write a haiku about gay lustful vampire sex and put it in your next book and name the character after me. thanks

make sure i listen to linkin park dubstep mashups. this is very important.
You've gone too far with your criticism? of this long-cancelled TV show
[account deactivated]

AmericanNazbro posted:

Impper posted:

the show is boring + gaey.

Wow good job being wrong

Does anybody have a problem with the Wire? I just finished watching it, but apparently I skipped the third season, which is a little unfortunate. But I thought it was a good show.
the wire is a preposterous racist show for liberals. in other words, i liked it.
3rd season is just a thought experiment on a drug legalization fantasy anyway
ironic distance is a sign of critical taste. that's good. Fuck civilization. it was a giant bore anyway. so let's listen to shitty music and read bad rape literature (i mean come on, even the 18th century didn't over-dramatize rape scenes). I'm mature in this regard btw!

getfiscal posted:

the wire is a preposterous racist show for liberals. in other words, i liked it.

The wire is boring as hell

‘ripped from the headlines’

Yeah and written with all the panache and skill of a dying provincial newspaper. It’s basically CSI written by Tim Wise.