huh? yes. i know?!

i'm just trying so see how he can criticize communism for collapsing in on itself when fascism did it so much quicker. it'll be funny in the same way that it's funny watching communists criticize liberalism as liable to collapse, or for liberals to pontificate the demise of Christianity.

Impper posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Impper posted:

finally some posting i can get behind

what have you been reading lately John

memoirs of an anti-Semite by Gregor von Rezzori

the forgotten soldier by guy sajer

red road from stalingrad by mansur abdulin

the death dealer by rudolph hoss

Oh yeah. Oh, Yeah? Memoirs of an anti-semite? Rudolph Hoss? Quite promising. Lot of questions posed by "intellectuals" these days, Too many questions. Asking questions, debating the nature of questions, questioning questions themselves -- infinite recursion. 'Bout time we, as a society, began looking to an era with actual progressive writing that proposes solutions. I'm liking the sound of these books. Oh Yeah!

what sort of sad-ass racist dates an indonesian woman. try to think of one civilizational achievement of southeast asians. was it piles of skulls? yeah that's about it. maybe some gilded lily temples to a fat nihilist. the fact you'd risk mixing up your genes in that mess sort of undercuts your whole rightist cred.
lol at anyone who thinks the present order has more than a generation or two left in it; "oh no liberal dysgenic effects" well then go homested with a nice blonde girl and wait for the oil to run out because this too will pass buddy
actually he's quite farsighted, when the oil runs out we'll just go back to slavery or w/e
Mercantilism ftw bitches

getfiscal posted:

what sort of sad-ass racist dates an indonesian woman. try to think of one civilizational achievement of southeast asians. was it piles of skulls? yeah that's about it. maybe some gilded lily temples to a fat nihilist. the fact you'd risk mixing up your genes in that mess sort of undercuts your whole rightist cred.

after HCL2's posts i've been reading My Posting Career because he seems like the sort of dude who would have posted there.

They're pretty funny, i'll give them that. They inevitably devolve into beyond-stupid arguments ('you're just pretending to hate jews, i smell a jew') and the haught Grumblefish-meets-evilweasal 'I Am A Noble Man Discussing History' thing is a bit much but you know what?

they're better at making fun of liberals than the rhizzone

How are there nearly 5500 members on this site lol

also linku~ to my posting career
http://mypostingcareer.com/forums/

libelous_slander posted:

lmao

http://mypostingcareer.com/forums

We do want to give it the amount of thought it warrants: namely, some people are biologically abnormal, while some others are perverts. I think that's a relevant distinction. You feel sympathy for the former, horror towards the latter.

As for the poz stuff, it's relevant not only when people want to teach it to your kids, but when it's made the basis for public policy. In many countries, parents don't have the choice to homeschool, so in such countries you can't avoid having the conversation. But even in America, poz is imposed by law and convention, on the Church, the Boy Scouts, popular media and books, etc. It changes the standards for what's acceptable in the public sphere. Suddenly, autogynephiles are acceptable; and you, DWS, you are not acceptable.

There's a day coming when your kids will ask you why you hate niggers and fags. You'd better have an answer ready. Likewise for trannies. Let's hope it's later rather than sooner, but let's not pretend it'll never happen.

it's all like this

beats reading the guardian or new york times haha

libelous_slander posted:

also linku~ to my posting career

i have 3 accounsrt, one of them downvoted me earlier for calling stalin fascist

Crow posted:

libelous_slander posted:

lmao

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/users/

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

beats reading the guardian or new york times haha

haha there was a thread on that NY firefighter who got fired for sending racist tweets so i clicked it, thinking it would be full of invective about social-justice-pozzed up beta-n00glets who reported and harrassed a tough, white, heroic public servant who was driven to the brink by minorities in the hoods he served......

....instead they were calling him a faggot for crying like a bitch in front of cameras l.o.l.

also anecdotal, there's more women posting there than here lol

Seriously, what do you not get about it being impossible to argue with liberals on a purely humanistic standpoint? Their entire life is devoted to proving that some idiot cause is worth destroying liberty, they make emotional appeals better than anyone because they're nothing but bags of disjointed feelings, and they are absolutely ceaseless at refusing to concede valid points by memorizing corner cases. Yes, if everyone in the entire country spent hours upon hours weekly reading about pozzed public schools and flash mobs then yes you might get your point across, but they don't. Trying to focus on being more "articulate" when some guy on the other end of the aisle is going to rail about the evils of fag bashing is a lost cause, and by arguing with him on an equal level you only elevate his ideals.

Anyway to answer your question, taking myself out of any place where there's a huge liberal following is great, I don't have to deal with a bunch of miserable people whose lives are all severe wrecks. As soon as I get out of my iPhone contract I will never buy another Apple product again, and I can't wait until more conservatives get tired of all the bullshit and pay down their debt and withdraw from the liberal ideas of going into debt, participating in a pozzed culture and settle into more simple ideals.

fucking Lol

hahahah

jools posted:

actually he's quite farsighted, when the oil runs out we'll just go back to slavery or w/e

if you extract all the silly handwringing about the blood purity its just an engineer whining about unfair it is that his autistic brain can't compete in the moral/political sphere. its iRoNiC

like look at that quote, crying because his desiccated mirror neurons can't handle pathos. it looks like old school racism, but that was established from a position of power and confidence. this is just a particularly baroque example of nerd deciding that anything he happens to not be good at must of course be worthless because otherwise people wouldn't have spent all of elementary school telling him how smart he was

AmericanNazbro posted:

hahahah

it's why it's so entertaining. You see reactionaries talk openly without the weasel shit they use in mainstream discourse, and they offer occasionally some pretty great criticism of identity politics, liberal hypocrisies or the ideology of the mass media....and then they let some little details slip and you just picture the suburban house, the naggy wife who they obey but bitch about, the sensitive young boy who he resents because he's growing up to be a beta-nerd just like his father.....oh yeah and all the debt

and they offer occasionally some pretty great criticism of identity politics, liberal hypocrisies or the ideology of the mass media....

` ` NIGGERS, JEWS, AND CUMDUMPSTERS -- I DRANK THE BLEACH. ` `

HenryKrinkle posted:

Crow posted:

libelous_slander posted:

lmao

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/users/

lmao has tpaine been through and greeted every single one

Crow posted:

and they offer occasionally some pretty great criticism of identity politics, liberal hypocrisies or the ideology of the mass media....

good music doesn't have to be alpha as fuck but its easy to see why rap is popular when its about selling drugs and shooting guns and getting money and fucking bitches. theres a cool swagger to it and a good man could find that to be an entertaining thing but theres a lot of overwhelmingly negative aspects to it too because people end up glorifying violent nigger criminal hard drug dealers as idols and then more and more people will seek to emulate them to various degrees and pretty soon society is chimping out at every little thing because every person wants to be a big scarface player and they imagine every single thing to be such a huge slight against them so they strap up and start just mowing down all the white people. your shotgun blasts down 8 rushing niggers before you are swarmed by 6 more and they just start stabbing you again and again and you are bleeding everywhere and as you lay dying and you hear your wifes terrified screams as they gorillafuck her in terrible mess of blood and cum.

the best classical composer is chopin followed by beethoven

Crow posted:

one time my friend J did shrooms every other day for over a year and he got sucked into stormfront and the accompanying nihilism for about 3 years... even though he was born in Peru! but he was never brave enough to date a girl as dark as him. hey buddy did you do a lot of shrooms?

the best classical composer is chopin followed by beethoven

?

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
this shit is way better than 9/11 Truther theories, i'll see you in 3 years
in all seriousness though it would be fascinating to see a legitimate sociological study of Jewish privilege, modeled on the same sorts of things that more familiar privilege discourse is: Access to education, jobs, 'good old boys' networks, representation in the media, the universalizing of values etc.
the best classical composer is the dude who did the score for the lord of the rings
[account deactivated]

in all seriousness though it would be fascinating to see a legitimate sociological study of Jewish privilege, modeled on the same sorts of things that more familiar privilege discourse is: Access to education, jobs, 'good old boys' networks, representation in the media, the universalizing of values etc.

I actually read one of these although it only looked at employment and income. After being jewish the easiest way to get a job in entertainment is to be a quaker. Anybody with access to academic databases could probably dig a few articles up. If you want into the good old boys' networks go for the presbyterian or episcopal church.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

you've already leered at my photos and wgispered my name to yourself, imagining me as your wife and mother of your mongrel children,

I say the N word and right then and there basically the entire world drops into 1/2 speed and the SICKEST dubstub starts playing (good stuff from 2010 not the bullshit on the radio now) & power begins to burst from me in great shrieking columns of tortured air 100 feet high & I understand WHY the pc police have held us down for so long WHY they control our thoughts and feelings this is the real shit.

being a jew in california is completely different than being a jew in, say, russia so the study would either be completely skewed or have to specify the area they live in as well. anti-semitism is a real thing and violence and oppression of jews happens all the time, just not in the west so much

DeleuzerAndRetardi posted:

being a jew in california is completely different than being a jew in, say, russia so the study would either be completely skewed or have to specify the area they live in as well. anti-semitism is a real thing and violence and oppression of jews happens all the time, just not in the west so much

it seems to be mostly concentrated in israel