gyrofry posted:

tpaine posted:

The Ass Menagerie...I invest the future of the Rhizzone in YOU!!

corey posted:

oi mates ill have your 'ebsite fixed up faster then a boong in a petrol station (into walkie talkie) i have the access codes mr president. the threat to your reign will be neutralised

what kind of accent is 'ebsite meant to be

how do i pronounced web
I now pronounce you web and in love

corey posted:

oi mates ill have your 'ebsite fixed up faster then a boong in a petrol station (into walkie talkie) i have the access codes mr president. the threat to your reign will be neutralised

University of Western Australia's student newspaper today.

JOYe,

can we customize the the gateway page?? that ting is lackin in propah aesttics-deadken hola at chur boii

im a pisces
I am the autistic type and have a difficult time with reality.
I'm way to autistic to play this game.

gyrofry posted:

im a pisces

im an incestuous bi-sexual

i'm an aries and it's all true
happy recent/impending birthday, iwc!

[account deactivated]
"Joel was here."

TG posted:

happy recent/impending birthday, iwc!

TY it was two weeks ago and I got some books and drunk but still I couldn’t help feeling that ‘I’m too old for this shit (the world)’

Imma communist, just like will.i.am.
[account deactivated]
birthdays are just a way for the government to mark you man
as a sovereign citizen, i reject the government imposed Juilan system of dates and in fact ALL solar calendars, instead marking my birth by the synodic period of Venus as per section 18 USC § 249 of the Merchant Navy Code of Ethics
im literally soverign

gyrofry posted:

im a pisces

Pisces (fluttery, generally useless and totally disorganized) power

I recently met a girl from France who uses the fact that we are both Pisces to explain everything we have in common. I hear so much about astrology lately, people are turning to any old goofy shit to sub in for unfashionable conventional spirituality

It's not that, it's that religion is genetic and has a selective advantage in today's society. In 300 years everyone will be a Mormon muslim.
yeah i guess it could be our birth dates or it could be *turns and opens eyes way too wide* the love and providence of our lord Jesus Christ

mustang19 posted:

It's not that, it's that religion is genetic and has a selective advantage in today's society. In 300 years everyone will be a Mormon muslim.

There's a distinction between religious experiences and religious concepts. The experiences are universal, genetically endowed processes in human brains, and can be triggered by music, dance, love, nature, communism etc in addition to imaginary entities. The concepts are arbitrary and culturally relative associations made in a different part of the brain to explain or communicate the experiences. Even if it were true that 'rational' life tends to destroy itself (it doesn't, see eg Scandinavia's fertility rate except Denmark), the global caliphate is simply statistically unlikely.

HateCuresLiberals2 posted:

mustang19 posted:

There's a distinction between religious experiences and religious concepts. The experiences are universal, genetically endowed processes in human brains, and can be triggered by music, dance, love, nature, communism etc in addition to imaginary entities. The concepts are arbitrary and culturally relative associations made in a different part of the brain to explain or communicate the experiences. Even if it were true that 'rational' life tends to destroy itself (it doesn't, see eg Scandinavia's fertility rate except Denmark), the global caliphate is simply statistically unlikely.

What the FUCK are you doing posting Saturday morning? ?? Get A FUCKING JOB, DEADBEAT

mods please give start up funds to my rap group GLOBAL CALIPHATE featuring me and EO on the mics and bnw on the wheels of steel
tia
I ruined my chances at seeing somebody again last night because she asked me what my astrological sign was and I said "oh I don't believe in that shit" haha dang I got a problem
I am a scorpio now

Even if it were true that 'rational' life tends to destroy itself (it doesn't, see eg Scandinavia's fertility rate except Denmark), the global caliphate is simply statistically unlikely.

You're forgetting about the Muslim rape wave in Sweden.

would the real Cerebrotonic ENFJ Libra pealse stand up
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

I ruined my chances at seeing somebody again last night because she asked me what my astrological sign was and I said "oh I don't believe in that shit" haha dang I got a problem

oh come on, if you can pretend to believe in love and monogamy you can definitely pretend to believe in the stars

[account deactivated]

drwhat posted:

I recently met a girl from France

catchphrase