http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/trans-woman-stabbed-dumped-pond-tied-concrete-ohio300413
Trans woman stabbed, dumped in pond tied to concrete in Ohio:

BY JOE MORGAN posted:

A 20-year-old transgender woman was found three weeks after she went missing half-naked with numerous stab wounds

A transgender woman was stabbed repeatedly and dumped into a pond tied to a block of concrete in Cleveland, Ohio.

Only known by her birth given name, Carl Acoff, police announced yesterday they had identified her body after she went missing a month earlier on 27 March.

The 20-year-old was found three weeks later naked from the waist down with multiple wounds.

The man who found her initially believed the body was a mannequin, and contacted police who checked their missing persons list.

Nicole Cantie, Acoff’s cousin, told Fox8: ‘He ain’t deserve to die like this. They didn’t have to do him like this.’

In the past, Acoff had clashed with police and the courts over her wish to be treated as a woman.

In January 2012, a judge found her guilty of possessing dangerous drugs after Acoff pleaded no contest.

These drugs included hormones used to boost oestrogen in women. She was fined $1000 (€768) and sentenced to 100 days in jail.

A year before, Acoff was fined $100 (€77) after being found guilty of failing to pay a fare and telling officers she was a woman.

This story is bad enough, since clearly if Acoff had different color skin, there would not have been any fines assessed by the state for "posessing dangerous drugs." Northeast Ohio is very behind in race issues, as in nearby Akron a woman was jailed for sending her kids to safer school district: http://abcnews.go.com/US/ohio-mom-jailed-sending-kids-school-district/story?id=12763654#.UYAjYuSCksg

What is less known regarding Acoff is how much of a factor race was in hir murder. However, also of note was the comments section, which featured an all out war eventually leading to http://pretendbians.com/2013/03/31/dear-ok-cupid/. Example:
Where lesbian culture-warrior heads to the premiere no-cost dating site okcupid, and reports transwomen for identifying as lesbian. Since many seem candid already in their explanation of physical traits, this reeks of the false sense of victimization similar to the donglegate issue from last month (for those out of the loop of sadness: http://www.wired.com/opinion/2013/03/richards-affair-and-misogyny-in-tech/) Now keep in mind, rather than attempting to find the cause of hir death, we are arguing over lesbians with manparts offending our worldviews.

While yes, if a man, running into a lack of dating options, I decide to pretend to be a woman and appeal to lesbians, I can absolutely understand the offense taken. However, I doubt that's ever frequently the case in reality, despite being a common plot structure in dumb movies. If the person is clear in their intent and desires, why be offended? Ok Cupid is precisely the structure that you are in tacit agreement as a reader that you may encounter something that offends your sensibilities.

Now I could have all this wrong, and the author was harrassed by message on okcupid, and simply didn't include this information. But I think that's problematic omission, to say the least, because that would be the truly offensive behavior in this case.

Edited by dipshit420 ()

But NO! She asked for it...if she wasnt brutally murdered, she wouldve killed herself anyway because trannies are all born mentally ill right? Better to let them die - and report that they ARE MEN

...But why did you post this? Why not another article about FEMALES not earning enough yet, or FEMALE prostitutes, or FEMALES lacking precious reproductive power over their children & husbands?

PissedOffTranny posted:

But NO! She asked for it...if she wasnt brutally murdered, she wouldve killed herself anyway because trannies are all born mentally ill right? Better to let them die - and report that they ARE MEN

...But why did you post this? Why not another article about FEMALES not earning enough yet, or FEMALE prostitutes, or FEMALES lacking precious reproductive power over their children & husbands?

5'd and subscribed

Haha reporting trans identifying ppl on okcupid as "scammers" is so petty and dumb

ilmdge posted:

Haha reporting trans identifying ppl on okcupid as "scammers" is so petty and dumb

what deadken chooses to do in his own time is no ones business.

ilmdge posted:

the problem here when defending what is obviously deceit is that only the transperson's feelings of the need for emotional validation are taken into consideration and not the frustration and disappointment of a man who thought he was going out on a date with a woman. i believe paradol ex said it best,

Goethestein posted:

ilmdge posted:

the problem here when defending what is obviously deceit is that only the transperson's feelings of the need for emotional validation are taken into consideration and not the frustration and disappointment of a man who thought he was going out on a date with a woman. i believe paradol ex said it best,

This is the worst, msot cliched argument against trans women... So what if she once was treated as a man? If you got the point of dating her, you believed she was a woman all along... what really separates her from a "female" is your bigotry and fear of social revulsion that you fell in love with a "tranny" - especially if she is post-op and even if she werent, whats left of a penis is basically a clit.

what really separates her from a female is the fact that she isn't a female

you definitely pass.
You're quite catty about this no?

Are you sure you arent a closeted trans woman?

Ive dealt with this before - nothing sadder than an old queen regretting not taking hormones when she was young, now in her 40's a balding man reduced to posting on Laura's Playground and going to drag balls

Its never too late for HRT!
goatstein trolling his own troll.
aaand I'm done - you can follow if you want: https://twitter.com/magdelyn
and Im on reddit too.

PissedOffTranny posted:

Goethestein posted:

ilmdge posted:

This is the worst, msot cliched argument against trans women... So what if she once was treated as a man? If you got the point of dating her, you believed she was a woman all along... what really separates her from a "female" is your bigotry and fear of social revulsion that you fell in love with a "tranny" - especially if she is post-op and even if she werent, whats left of a penis is basically a clit.

That is where the argument falls apart. Your body parts don't matter in terms of sexual (or not) relationships! Mutual attraction is all that should matter. If there is a lack of mutual attraction, you have now entered the arena of prostitution, abuse, sexual slavery, assault and rape, which are all issues present regardless of the gender of the persons involved. Rape is bad because rape, not because tranny.

how do you know they were killed for being trans?
yeah maybe they were just an asshole, like most trannies
dont worry, trannies. it gets better

or does it???

littlegreenpills posted:

yeah maybe they were just an asshole, like most trannies

dont let your personal experience with a swedish orb gender major tarnish your opinion of a broad spectrum of persons.

PissedOffTranny posted:

and Im on reddit too.

don't leave, there is so much more to talk about!

...how do you feel about Jodi Dean?

PissedOffTranny posted:

and Im on reddit too.

of course you are

PissedOffTranny posted:

and Im on reddit too.

No, don't leave me here!

The Corrected List "Men's Rights" issues That Feminism is Already Working.

http://i.imgur.com/0b1sLFQ.jpg

lol noice.

Im on reddit now

PissedOffTranny posted:

and Im on reddit too.

is there some place we can donate to your newsletter

getfiscal posted:

PissedOffTranny posted:

and Im on reddit too.

is there some place we can donate to your newsletter

do you have any trot papers we can buy?

actually 420chan has a very supportive transgendered community, go ahead and introduce yourself there http://boards.420chan.org/cd/

lesbian culture-warrior heads to the premiere no-cost dating site okcupid

social justice in 2013

that person who just bopped in is a legitimate tranny MRA. much the way only Jake Sully, born of two worlds, could bring the humans and the Na'vi together, only PissedOffTranny can synthesize mensrightz and feminism. this is dialectical.
actually jake sully didn't so much bring the humans and the Na'vi together as much as he led the Na'vi to victory and expelled the humans back to the broken world they had made. but then we must ask, in this analogy, are men or women the Na'vi? well let me answer that question with a question: which sex is larger, stronger, and better at hunting
exactly. it's like sex and the city. women worry about sex and men make the city. look at the majestic manhattan skyline: men did that.
it's not the minority who are wife stealing assholes it's the majority who silently tolerate and abet the wife stealing assholes
In the 1970s, the United States Supreme Court ruled against gender bias in alimony awards, and the percentage of alimony recipients who are male rose to 3.6% in 2006.

littlegreenpills posted:

it's not the minority who are wife stealing assholes it's the majority who silently tolerate and abet the wife stealing assholes

im not trans but fwiw i suppor tthe criminalization of adultery

I am also on reddit
*stands up* I, too, am on reddit

*multitudes rise, speaking together* I AM ALSO ON REDDITI AM ALSO ON REDDIT
I don't think transphobia, mens rights activism, or marxism are things that actually exist

Crow posted:

*stands up* I, too, am on reddit

*multitudes rise, speaking together* I AM ALSO ON REDDITI AM ALSO ON REDDIT

Groulxsmith posted:

I don't think transphobia, mens rights activism, or marxism are things that actually exist

I don't think you do

ew

Edited by babyhueypnewton ()

Don't post pedophilia.
i'd hit it