if it helps any i did actually make those posts while droppin a deuce so here's a nice set up for an easy burn
[account deactivated]

enayeneh posted:

She already gets so many perks (or, privileges, if u will) for being a Mexican woman in IRL how dare she get karma here too!!!

mexican woman wouldn't asterisk the n word

reveal thyself, whiteposter

the only benefit to that job: lgp's wife! Lmao

enayeneh posted:

but for real what starter should i get for the arduino?? im thinkin ill get one next paycheck and itll be super fucking sweet

You should get that one your nerd friend with a job is never going to use, or whichever is cheapest at radioshack.

I found some lecture notes on programing them.
Wanna go over them together?

If you're wanting to jump right in to some more viseral stuff, you should totally build a vaporizer. Learn to use thermistors as sensor input, servos, wiring, programing, and best of all you get to keep yourself safe from black lung and bigbox employment!

[account deactivated]

enayeneh posted:

but for real what starter should i get for the arduino?? im thinkin ill get one next paycheck and itll be super fucking sweet

probably minima moralia imo

Spatial_Reasoning posted:

enayeneh posted:

You should get that one your nerd friend with a job is never going to use, or whichever is cheapest at radioshack.

I found some lecture notes on programing them.
Wanna go over them together?

If you're wanting to jump right in to some more viseral stuff, you should totally build a vaporizer. Learn to use thermistors as sensor input, servos, wiring, programing, and best of all you get to keep yourself safe from black lung and bigbox employment!

Helllll yes! I'll shoot you a message once i get my hands on and have some free time.

btw, you are one helpful motherfucker! god bless.

should we make a diy electronics thread? it would be pretty cool if we could swap tips n help each other out
enayeneh i work for an electrical engineering company, come here and i'll try and get you a job
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

*enahanah finally gets to dusty, isolated outpost iwc works at* hey new lady! check out this cat turd i found in the desert days ago! hey new lady! guess what's in my closed hand? yes, it's highly venomous but can't break the tough skin on my hands! hey new lady! i built up and immunity to gaboon venom so this snake hanging off my arm with its fangs isn't doing anything! joke's on it! hey new lady! there's box jellyfish in me pool! i drink fosters because it's australian for beer as well parents!! hey new lady! oh you're kind of dahk skinned. back on the plane with ya!

This but also australia has changed the visa rules to allow skilled americans in more easily...if you've got an electrical qualification or experience you could be taking home 100K/y easy

... where the women glow and the men plunder.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/industrial-relations/oil-rig-sparkies-to-earn-260000/story-fn59noo3-1226265156948

ELECTRICIANS working on Bass Strait oil and gas platforms have won a 15 per cent pay rise, making them among the nation's best-paid tradesmen.

The Esso offshore sparkies earn between $220,000 and $230,000 a year, and the new three-year deal will see some of the elite blue-collar workers earn more than $260,000 annually by 2015. Employed on fly-in, fly-out rosters, the estimated 350 employees work seven consecutive 12-hour shifts, living on the platforms for eight nights before they return to the mainland for a week off.

Critical to their high pay is that they hold dual trades in electrical and instrumentation, to perform crucial maintenance work on rigs.

$250K for working less than 200 days a year sounds orright

[account deactivated]
here's my workplace

a desolate wasteland
[account deactivated]
here's where i work:

placeholder - think of funny image - maybe something with cats? ask lowtax

getfiscal posted:

here's where i work:

placeholder - think of funny image - maybe something with cats? ask lowtax

so...

I asked.

And it's the biggest mistake I ever made.

While a forums account costs merely $10, it turns out the platinum, search, and archives upgrades cost additional amounts. After maxing out my account, purchasing 30 smilies, and red letter titles for my nemeses, I'm left with nothing. After satisfying all these requirements, it turns out I was just referred to "Radium" for any additional concerns.

tpaine posted:

i drink fosters because it's australian for beer as well parents!!

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Maybe if you idiots learned about work ethic you wouldn't be such terrible worthless people. As far as I know AnimeDad is the only other person here with a real blue collar job that isn't in an office, academia, or a job for college kids

I have the most physically demanding job than you, fellow white man. fellow Job liker

Skylark posted:

enayeneh posted:
Skylark posted:
1) Surrounding your text with ~squiggly lines~ does not make you cute or funny, it makes you a douche.

2) "Honkies"! "White people!" So eval, m i rite?

Kill yourself.
lol that did not sound as cool as you think it did bro

"I'm lower-class", "I'm non-white", "I'm non-male", "I'm not christian or atheist" are all reliable ways to get upvotes on this site. This used to be a great place to exchange ideas, but these days it seems like people only care about forums karma. Any other minority labels you'd like to cash in for upvotes?

i get upvotes occasionally somehow, even though i suffer with the stigma of being an upper-middle class anglophone white male agnostic

perhaps your posts are just not very good

littlegreenpills posted:

my boss detests "computer people"

smart boss

Skylark is cool+funny

drwhat posted:

i get upvotes occasionally somehow, even though i suffer with the stigma of being an upper-middle class anglophone white male agnostic

Upvotes are not necessarily a sign of good posting
Lets go through a list of potential upvoters: cyclingboy91, need I continue

i Like syLarke

swampman posted:

drwhat posted:

tbh most of the time that i get upvotes i think "why are you encouraging this"

Ok hold that thought *sprints to the hand mirror*

drwhat posted:

swampman posted:

drwhat posted:

most of my upvotes are for either childish jokes to disguise my inability to engage with serious issues or boasting about my incipient nihilism

swampman posted:

Ok hold that thought *sprints to the hand mirror*

surely you can see your hands fine without a mirror

cleanhands posted:

drwhat posted:

swampman posted:

drwhat posted:

most of my upvotes are for either childish jokes to disguise my inability to engage with serious issues or boasting about my incipient nihilism

*insipid

i like everyone and love all posts