Should revolutionary females get a revolutionary job or have revolutionary babies?
babies obviously because a simple glance at the world shows you that those societies where lots of women have jobs are the same ones that have the least revolutionary potential.
what if its a revolutionary job
You Can Have It All
[account deactivated]
You should kiss my revolutionary ass
Video games are for children of the rich
http://videogamesforhomelesschildren.org/
[account deactivated]
for me to poop on!!!

daddyholes posted:

You Can Have It All

my god, pure ideology

roseweird posted:

should revolutionary children do revolutionary homework or eat a revolutionary sandwich

gyrofry posted:

cars posted:

You Can Have It All

my god, pure ideology

roseweird posted:

should revolutionary males get revolutionary jobs or play revolutionary video games

heh, i think we all know the answer to that *doubleclicks Red Faction:Guerilla shortcut*

everyone should get a Job
babies should have Jobs
[account deactivated]

prikryl posted:

for me to poop on!!!

It has been over a decade since Triumph the Insult Comic Dog achieved stardom on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. Today, he dutifully trudges through Lowe's with his wife as they search for new bathroom fixtures (Triumph is a homeowner now). Triumph Wife: "This is a nice toilet." Triumph: nothing. Triumph wife, "what's that?" Triumph: complete silence.

Gay Revolutionary Babies
my sisters are conquering europe one future martyr at a time.

discipline posted:

why do you think raising revolutionary children isn't a revolutionary job? why is it only associated with females?

thats a different verb

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

why do you think raising revolutionary children isn't a revolutionary job? why is it only associated with females?

"raising children" is a pointless extravagence. as long as children socialize enough to develop language and attend schools enough to learn job skills, they will be sufficient for the revolution.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
hey Rosie how is life treating you

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

what are some good jobs for babies

babies are cool because they are like QQ constantly because of gayness.

my daughter said her first word, "dada" a couple of days ago, and my wife was happy but buttmad because it wasn't "mama," and i was happy but buttmad because it wasn't "youmad"

roseweird posted:

how is life on the dole so far ironicwarcriminal

awesome, it's like a burden has been lifted from my shoulders and transferred to those of the Australian Taxpayer.