Dadwood
save the real harlem shake
i was asked to build a program to schedule shifts in a factory so that the management could stick to the letter of the union agreement(!) but still give everyone as few hours as possible. i thought about refusing but instead subtly sabotaged it so on average it gives guys slightly more hours than the current scheduling program. im not sure if this was the right or smart thing to do

littlegreenpills posted:

i was asked to build a program to schedule shifts in a factory so that the management could stick to the letter of the union agreement(!) but still give everyone as few hours as possible. i thought about refusing but instead subtly sabotaged it so on average it gives guys slightly more hours than the current scheduling program. im not sure if this was the right or smart thing to do

jobs crew, please make lgp Rhizzone's Worker of da Week.

please DO NOT pawn your trophy for hashish money or ketamine!

I would Prefer Not To
those r some bogus az probations

swampman posted:

NoFreeWill posted:

actually i was just thinking the other day about how my definitions of intelligence (and definitions in general) reify white culture. and how class and race and public behavior (eg loudness) interact.

how when i hear low status person talking about like, games of throws or some other TV show, i don't care, but when its successful white people talking about that stuff, its infuriating to me, and i want to beat the hell out of them for being so fucking inane.

like for instance today a grown woman with a baby told me that she is "needless to say.. a hermione gringer" turns out thats a harry potter book reference. like what the FUCK