SariBari posted:

i spent about an hour yelling about this back and forth with someone last night and they were all "what was the point? it's not going to make people sympathetic with them regarding our imperialism!!!" not everyone is some pr hopeful though. maybe it's just exactly what he said. an eye for an eye. they recognized that people wanted an explanation but he and his bud weren't there to sign people up for the One True Mission. also, i liked what tinyrevolution guy said

Every answer counts as long as you don't actually have to look at yourself.

Superabound posted:

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

Yeah one white "Obama Is Just As Bad As Bush" guy I know insisted the guy was "obviously clinically insane" and i asked why he thought that, since in the video he seems to be just explaining his actions to people. and he says "Yeah, it's exactly that, he's just calmly talking while covered in blood holding a machete after having murdered someone publicly in the street, that's not normal."

so he's insane because he's not acting insane lol. That's literally one of the catch 22s in the book Catch-22. Not to mention that description could probably describe what the dead troop was like after he wasted afghans publicly.

then his other reason was the British troop wasnt given a fair trial before he got executed lol

peak liberalism

also: http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2013/05/23/london_victim_ided_as_drummer_lee_rigby_25_year_old_afghan_veteran.html comments lol

"You call these two thugs soldiers and military? Who is their commanding officer? Who do they report to?" ahaha jesus christ. unless you have a white man boss with a shiny pin to report to it's barbarism.

also, lol:

He was an integral member of the Corps of Drums throughout the Battalion’s time on public duties, the highlight of which was being a part of the Household Division’s Beating the Retreat – a real honour for a line infantry Corps of Drums.

doesn't sound like much of a fake honour, let alone rel one.

i guess my feelings on it are that we don't get to choose our friends but we do choose our enemies, and that's not a choice you should make lightly because you don't get to take it back once you get home.

murdering soldiers is ambiguous though, as the uk govt literally doesnt give a shit about them once theyre discharged (this guy probably would have drank himself to death in 5 years anyway) but theyre evoked by pro-state media as the embodiment of goodness, so the only people who really benefit from the grisly murder of soldiers at home are the government. surely the killers realise this, if theyre as clever as they come across in the video
its spelled honor irounicwarcriminal
is the phrase "broad daylight" misogynist.
just a drummer, never harmed anybody, what an outrageous attack
goaty youre a fucker but i love that av
agreed on all points

Superabound posted:

peak liberalism

also: http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2013/05/23/london_victim_ided_as_drummer_lee_rigby_25_year_old_afghan_veteran.html comments lol

lol

Ya know, these days when the Jesuits goto foreign countries, and they get extreme they build cathedrals and schools.

When Baptists goto foreign countries and get extreme, they smuggle Bibles, build churches, sometimes hospitals, and sometimes write pretty bad songs.

Mormons bring bikes and ties.

Buddhists, wow, do you even notice when they come to foreign countries?

Even the Scientologists, well, they just want your money.

Does the Dalai Lama even curse at the Chinese when he goes to a new place?

Bit of a contrast with events in London, ya think?

And what do British soldiers do when they go to foreign countries?

This is one of the worst things I have ever read especially given the freakish obsession of Westerners with the evolution of Chinese culture

KilledInADuel posted:

srsly though multiculturalism is going to end in foaming rivers of blood in europe

KilledInADuel posted:

Superabound posted:

peak liberalism

lol

Ya know, these days when the Jesuits goto foreign countries, and they get extreme they build cathedrals and schools.

When Baptists goto foreign countries and get extreme, they smuggle Bibles, build churches, sometimes hospitals, and sometimes write pretty bad songs.

what DONT they do! woof woof!

KilledInADuel posted:

Superabound posted:

peak liberalism

lol

do you think lare scale muslim migration to Europe is working out ok?

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

srsly though multiculturalism is going to end in foaming rivers of blood in europe

back in my day they just called it Manifest Destiny

Chris
Hopefully the Muslim hot heads are smart enough to keep their mouths shut. There is a barracks of very pissed off soldiers who were this man's comrades.
50 Minutes Ago from slate.com · Reply

Superabound
Hopefully they will repay this death by heroically burning an entire Afghan village to the ground.
45 Minutes Ago from slate.com · Reply

ladywing
You really are angry, vengeful and irrational, I hope you live on island by yourself with internet.
Chris likes this.
43 Minutes Ago from slate.com · Reply
and i do.....indeed i do
"Wow youre really fucked, FuCKer! i hope you live on <<IDEAL VACATION SPOT>> "
i imagine she stared thoughtfully out the window for a moment, then with a resolved look on her face added "with internet" and hit post

is that just how people dress all the time over there
all British Regulars are required to wear at least 15 pieces of flair

I'm confused. Where's the problem here?

SuperaboundIf our own government considers all military aged males (and in fact, males as young as 8 years old) to be valid and acceptable collateral targets in drone strikes, then surely this man, an actual soldier, a machine gunner in fact, no doubt responsible for taking multiple lives through the line of duty, is himself a valid target? Hell, some people would say he was a valid target just for supporting Manchester United! lol j/k

No civilians were harmed, and therefore this was not an act of terrorism, but rather a by-the-book, precision military operation. These men could be considered the equivalent of a Muslim Seal Team 6.

lol
i love when the rhizzone (superabound mainly) pwns pubbie commenter newbs
is it still trolling when it's your actual sincerely held beliefs you're using to troll with
its also a little that most likely, yes, some royal regiment lads are probably currently burning a village to the ground with london on their minds
my stars, good heavens

is it still trolling when it's your actual sincerely held beliefs you're using to troll with

it is the very well from which all trolling springs eternal

do you think lare scale muslim migration to Europe is working out ok?

ask khamsek

Bitcoin Billionaire

lots of Allah directed violence verses against infidels and jews.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violen...

does not make much bones about it.
khamsek is artisanal muslim immigration, not large-scale muslim immigration

daddyholes posted:

its also a little that most likely, yes, some royal regiment lads are probably currently burning a village to the ground

Yep just a teeny tiny infinitesimal little bit

[account deactivated]
in a sense, he does

KilledInADuel posted:

if the target had been an al qaeda militant rather than a british militant, we would have blown up the entire city block, incinerated whole families, and nobody would have given a shit.

well that was kinda the pt

i wonder if veneration of victims in the west probably just encourages more violence. im sure the clips of whatever saheed testimony vids and other things shown on CNN, etc just serve to build complacency in the west with deaths of brown folk

discipline posted:

haha superabound why don't you post like that here?

*transforms into stylized cel-shaded Coyote and scampers away*

until leftists remove themselves from the worship of the agents of state violence nothing will ever change