fanny_kaplan posted:

Leftists who flirt with fascism have poor character imo, they're just envious of fascist masculinity.

sure but i'd rather be a masculine fascist than a little pussy

"you" do not exist
sure but when the League failed in Runaway Horses they impaled themselves with a sword. a good lesson for the EDL and golden dawn

littlegreenpills posted:

"you" do not exist

said the genderfuck swede staring at his micropenis

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

I didn't post that on behalf of 'little pussies' IWC. Anyway it was my point that leftists who are drawn to fascism are pussies who have insecurities about their masculinity, which is what you've just admitted.

pussy banger

fanny_kaplan posted:

I didn't post that on behalf of 'little pussies' IWC. Anyway it was my point that leftists who are drawn to fascism are pussies who have insecurities about their masculinity, which is what you've just admitted.

wait who doesn't have insecurities about their masculinity in this society?

marxists? don't make me roll on floor laugh

[account deactivated]

fanny_kaplan posted:

marxists? don't make me roll on floor laugh

I'm sure becoming a bogan bitch would boost anyone's confidence.

roseweird posted:

most women?

of course women have insecurities about their masculinity, it's why they try so hard to become marines and judges (not garbagepeople)

[account deactivated]
many women struggle with body/facial hair issues and the vast majority of them refuse To Even Lift due to their Cronenbergesque masculophobia
the funny thing is that fascism itself is the compromise, a shitty imitation of Leninism
"Death solves all problems — no faccist, no problem."

marimite posted:

the funny thing is that fascism itself is the compromise, a shitty imitation of Leninism

wow.... I guess that is pretty funny LOL!!!!

we should ally baseball bats with fascists' bones
a bunch of lambs thinking theyd be able to boss around the wolves
What d'ya mean?????

You're not killing anyone in those flipflops son.
[account deactivated]
fascists have the hottest chicks, amiright?
These vibrams kill fascists.
all your posts are too long COINTELBRO
btw you ever notice what happened to Strasser and Strasserism
On The Real the only answer for the left's hangup w/identity politics is to radically embrace multiculturalism its furthest possible extent, to become more multiculturalist than the liberal assimilationists and end the idea of a national identity as something that can or should be embraced

there's a lot of value in the idea that the dispossessed and excluded have more in common w/ one another than they do with the capitalist masters

ChairmanMao posted:

On The Real the only answer for the left's hangup w/identity politics is to radically embrace multiculturalism its furthest possible extent, to become more multiculturalist than the liberal assimilationists and end the idea of a national identity as something that can or should be embraced

there's a lot of value in the idea that the dispossessed and excluded have more in common w/ one another than they do with the capitalist masters

back today and already owning.

[account deactivated]

ChairmanMao posted:

[account deactivated]
there aren't any national identities in my Chat Room

roseweird posted:

the rich gay white boy is the natural ally of the poor latina mother of four who is making him a sandwich with hummus on it

i've been to that place, it's a gay hummus shop called "smears for queers"... great stuff.

lets ally with the group that exists as a violent, reactionary response to our groups very existence. it seems like a reasonable way to achieve our ends.
No

VoxNihili posted:

lets ally with the group that exists as a violent, reactionary response to our groups very existence. it seems like a reasonable way to achieve our ends.

i agree, fuck this multiculturalism!!!!!!

roseweird posted:

the rich gay white boy is the natural ally of the poor latina mother of four who is making him a sandwich with hummus on it

uhh yeahj hummus is delicious

also ther eis no place for gays in my radically multicultural future they are Icky and Gross
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

that sounds great chairman mao i can't wait to live in your utopia of a multicultural rainbow of straight peace corps kids gabbing about hummus

sounds a lot like the peace corps actually