S N I P E
[account deactivated]

parabolart posted:

roseweird posted:

pr
gfhgfh

fghh

Welcome, ChairmanMao. As you know, registering here committed you to paying $500 in ForumFees to our moderator, discipline. Please pay promptly, thanks.
what has changed is that if you said you'd been working for CRS everyone here would consider you a hero
[account deactivated]

HenryKrinkle posted:

My Marxist-Feminist dialectic
brings all the boys to the
~yard~

sup

discipline posted:

swampman posted:
Hey welcome new poster, so how did working directly for the propaganda arm of the US govt work out for you?

Chairman Mao isn't a new poster, he's one of the oldest LF posters I can think of. welcome back, where are you living now? we all live in brooklyn and adelaide

haha like id post my location where COINTELPRO slime finks can find me

i'm back home, taking classes at the local community college and doing social work part time until i get my prereqs out of the way to apply to nursing schools

swampman posted:

Hey welcome new poster, so how did working directly for the propaganda arm of the US govt work out for you?

it was pretty great, you should join

swampman posted:

SendInTheWhiteMen posted:

ChaimanMao was a Good Poster on ye olde LF

Who are you

DeafbyPills

I'm in water processing also

swampman posted:

SariBari posted:

All I can tell you is things done changed. Tell us of your travels

He built a big water distillery for some poor people and then painted "COCA PROCESSING FACILITY" on the roof so CIA funded paramilitary forces will be justified in bombing its pants off at the first peep of agrarian reform from the villagers.

U right, u right. The only peace corps guy I know irl is in med school now and reminds everyone of Patrick Bateman

irl American men either think they are patrick bateman or desperately wish to be patrick bateman
welcome back BABYKILLER!!!
hi charman mao
it would own to like go away to panema fo r ages when old lf was still a thing and then register for postplace or postgarden/posttown and be all like GUHHH?? when someone flips out at you for making a fart joke
if I were a psychopath I'd fart and people would just have to Deal. if only!!!

ChairmanMao posted:

i get back from peace coprs and i found out lf got deleted?

oh corey no way that gimmick has had some insane staying power

whats postplace

swampman posted:

Who are you

who are you

AmericanNazbro posted:

swampman posted:

Who are you

who are you

The reincarnation of jesus christ, tbqh

i found this forum by typing "laissez' faire" into google

ChairmanMao posted:

oh corey no way that gimmick has had some insane staying power

whats postplace

it's where the megathread people ended up

aw fuck i was a megathread person that turned into a lazy marxist-feminist gender studies gimmick what's a lost poster to do in this LF diaspora
I recognize that Blackwater is a parasitical private security company that has grown rich off paramilitary activity alongside US invasions. That being said, I handed out a few bottles of clean drinking water to the nimble kids who could keep from getting stuck in our humvee treads. And I think clean drinking water should be a right for everyone, and that's why I went over there.

ChairmanMao posted:

aw fuck i was a megathread person that turned into a lazy marxist-feminist gender studies gimmick what's a lost poster to do in this LF diaspora

wddp.org

swampman posted:

ChairmanMao posted:

wddp.org

whats it like... in there...

swampman posted:

ChairmanMao posted:

wddp.org

no dont.

hey posted:

Baby Huey P. Newton posted:
peace corps is shit and so are you hope this helps

[account deactivated]
thank you for making the socially responsible choice

tpaine posted:

i almost joined the peace corps lol. i was accepted and everything and i was like "hmm i think i'll just become a miserable alcoholic now instead of in two years"

pcvs drink like fish so you missed the fast track

i now remember forums poster "Chairman Mao"

ChairmanMao posted:

tpaine posted:

i almost joined the peace corps lol. i was accepted and everything and i was like "hmm i think i'll just become a miserable alcoholic now instead of in two years"

pcvs drink like fish so you missed the fast track

They also rape their female coworkers at more than 4 times the natinoal america average, hm interesting

who else was in the og red guards. a-t i think. me + some other dudes
i just found out boniface had a gawker column? wth

daddyholes posted:

i just found out boniface had a gawker column? wth

He has broken with the criminally insane and is called Jeb now tyvm

ChairmanMao posted:

i get back from peace coprs and i found out lf got deleted? is this site a worthy replacement or what

also sup y'all it's been awhile

Your activities are offensive to my every waking moment. You will always be the enemy.

deadken posted:

who else was in the og red guards. a-t i think. me + some other dudes

tpaine? uhh and mccaine