you are gay
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i was not in red guards nor any gang.

you were in the not in red guards nor any gang gang, i remember, you had the nonexistent gang tag thing

[account deactivated]
tbqh i didnt ask to be in the redguards i jusrt woke up one day to go Post post POST and i had that tag
if there wasnt a 'burnouts' gang tag below your avatar on SA then go back to wddp imo
[account deactivated]
butt hate
buttfear leads to buttmad, buttmad leads to butthate, butthate leads to buttsuffering

tpaine posted:

ChairmanMao posted:
tbqh i didnt ask to be in the redguards i jusrt woke up one day to go Post post POST and i had that tag
no way man i remember in like 2009 you were really whiny and weird about having the tag and admin Butt Hate finally gave it to you. don't harass me about being in my krew like you did him because it won't work

Butt HAte

the long-suffering administrator Butt Hate
also i would never beg for anything, i have my pride

i dont even have a sig for gods sake why would i want a gangtag

i call bullshit on this heinous slander tpaine, i will protect my sterling reputation of good postst that i made several years ago on a now nonexistant internet forum

ChairmanMao posted:

i will protect my sterling reputation of good postst that i made several years ago on a now nonexistant internet forum

*kicks back w/ gigantic sandwich* glad i don't have THAT problem *single black line rises out of boss head*

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Butt Hate and I are actually irl friends and he saved some of the hilariously desperate PMs from ChairmanMao. Check this

To: Butt Hate
Re: RedGuard Tag!!

GIVE ME THE REDGUARD TAG GIVE ME THE REDGUARD TAG!! GIVE ME THE REDGUARD TAG!! GIVE ME THE REDGUARD TAG GIVE ME THE REDGUARD TAG!! GIVE ME THE REDGUARD TAG!! GIVE ME THE REDGUARD TAG!! PLEASE FUCKING GIVE ME THE REDGUARD TAG!! IF YOU DONT I MIGHT JUST HURT YOURSELF AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT ON YOUR CONSCIOUS ALONG WITH ALL THE INNAPPROPRIATE BANS AND PROBATIONS YOUVE ALREADY DOLED OUT. I WILL WRITE A PM TO LOWTAX AND MAKE THAT MAN PRIVY TO ALL THE ABUSE WE HAVE ENDURED AS YOUR SUBJECTS! THEN SEE HOW LONG YOUR A MOD.

Thanks,
Jeremy

uuuugggghhhh this will ot stand tpaine!!!!!

i am speechless; i am so mad. ugghhh tpaine
the victim of a vicious smear campaign
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

haha i got Butt Hate on aim now and he's really going off about this

WhiteBirthWideBerth (18:49:12): i posted that chairman mao pm lmao
ButtHate1993 (18:49:23): lol good job bro
WhiteBirthWideBerth (18:49:51): what a loser
WhiteBirthWideBerth (18:49:56): fail
ButtHate1993 (18:50:11): i lost the worst one too, he said he could barely see the keyboard because he was crying so hard
ButtHate1993 (18:50:13): Blink 182 - Dude Ranch
ButtHate1993 (18:50:18): Sorry, thought i was on youtube
WhiteBirthWideBerth (18:50:29): hang on, gf is calling

ARRGGHHHHHHHH dont listen to this garbage guys its all made up!!!!

im so mad im literally shaking tpain stop it please its not funny anymore

tpaine posted:

ButtHate1993 (18:50:13): Blink 182 - Dude Ranch
ButtHate1993 (18:50:18): Sorry, thought i was on youtube

also lol

[account deactivated]
nerds
[account deactivated]
each the other's buddy list entire
[account deactivated]
this will not stand ya know, this aggression will not stand, man

roseweird posted:

who even uses aim anymore

it's nice now because i only know 2 people on aim anymore so i can just turn it on for them. it's like a creaky old bar that everyone forgot existed

lol at chairman mao for demeaning himself like that for a fucking SA gangtag. Chairman Mao, you just seirously disappointed me.
[account deactivated]

ilmdge posted:

lol at chairman mao for demeaning himself like that for a fucking SA gangtag. Chairman Mao, you just seirously disappointed me.

noooooo i would never do that! tpaine has it in for me i swear, fuck FUCK SHIT GODDAMN iT

i thought you were cool
i think im going to kill myself

i cried all night guys this is just awful
2nd suicide threat in as many weeks, that's it. whole forum is on 5150 hold for next 72 hours as of NOW
[account deactivated]
i thought you were talking about getfiscal
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
"woah what the fuck how long has this been a thing" -me, to Dr dog balls, in reference to my repulsive and humiliating anal fissures

ChairmanMao posted:

im so mad im literally shaking tpain stop it please its not funny anymore

its spelled 'shakign'. yw

this is why the left is in such disarray... all of these diffferent krews

there should be ONE krew where everyone is a member. even i get to be a member. namaste