humanity exists, get over it
[account deactivated]
humans are Strong and Powerful. big musccles, and big brains
i had too much to drink for a thursday really
[account deactivated]
that's just going to happen anyway, we're asking what kind of fun do you want to have before then

roseweird posted:

i want all life to die and for all things to collapse into their final entropy until reality is nothing more than pure emptiness hanging inside itself and nothing will ever happen again. that is my rational self-interest. what political ideology can make this happen

you dont need to do anything for that to happen lol

[account deactivated]
did anyone point out that it's transhumanism? the answer is transhumanism
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
ya as first-worlders we should be walking around carrying signs saying No More Research Restrictions and Transhumans = Humans + Cool Tech = BIG WIN.
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

how is transhumanism going to help

you're asking the wrong question. "help" will be an irrelevant and meaningless concept in the near posthuman future.

[account deactivated]
roseweird what do you think about the shining path & immortal science of Marxism-Leninism-Mao Tse-tung thought
lol clearly you havent even read Mein Kampfuter. fly away troll.
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

i've considered monasticism

congratulations on considering but not attempting monasticism

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

i couldn't think of any idols i wanted to commit my entire life to adoring except maybe the internet

you dont need any idols to be a monastic type

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

yes i do

no you dont, you only need an ideology. idols are just props

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

images are dreams and are bigger than ideas or ideologies

w w w . g o a t s e . c x

roseweird posted:

images are dreams and are bigger than ideas or ideologies

nah images are just silly human depictions of things which are much nicer in our own heads

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

i want all life to die and for all things to collapse into their final entropy until reality is nothing more than pure emptiness hanging inside itself and nothing will ever happen again. that is my rational self-interest. what political ideology can make this happen

join the Thermodynamic Inevitability Party

is transsexualism a form of transhumanism, and should transsexuals ally themselves sociopolitically with transhumanists and vice versa? can u 3d print gender
A C C E L E R A T I O N I S M

roseweird posted:

i couldn't think of any idols i wanted to commit my entire life to adoring except maybe the internet

actually im going to start a literal market cult that assigns personalities to HFT algorithms and offers prayers + sacrifices to them

cleanhands posted:

roseweird posted:

actually im going to start a literal market cult that assigns personalities to HFT algorithms and offers prayers + sacrifices to them

you say this like it doesn't already happen

so far i count two correct posts in this thread, mine and deadken's
seriously do none of the rest of you privileged assholes actually have direct ties to a preexisting power structure
i do now, but i had to pull myself up by my bootstraahhahahaha no i'm kidding i'm just a white male

daddyholes posted:

seriously do none of the rest of you privileged assholes actually have direct ties to a preexisting power structure

i make my own power structures, bi*otch

[account deactivated]
i come from a catholic background and i really like the way they do funerals, it's comforting
do they bury the guy in a box in the ground? i love it when they do that. makes me feel good. i sit there and think, "one day that will be me"

daddyholes posted:

i have direct ties to transhumanism because i am at the forefront of the bitcoin movement