http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2013/03/12/us-1-5-million-study-launched-to-find-out-why-75-of-lesbians-are-obese/

The US National Institutes of Health (NIH) is to spend $1.5 million (£1.01 million) on a study to learn why 75% of lesbians are obese and why gay men are not.
they're less likely to be plagued by body image issues imposed by men, but equally likely to exist in a world of corn syrup and red meat. is my guess
[account deactivated]
dr. g. stein of bighead, NV has completed his initial survey of the data collected in the 1.5 million dollar NIH study of lesbian obesity, as he approaches the podium to read his results everyone notices he's smiling and apparently is struggling to prevent himself from laughing. he is tackled by frantic audience members before he can reach the stage but as he is dragged out of the room he is still able to blurt out "cos carpet is high in saturated faaaat"
haha. oh yeah looks like the number 75% in that article is a lie, too. but i believed it because i wanted to have victory over the thread. interesting
Only bulldykes self-report as lesbians, just like stealth trans women never self-report as trans, only the most obvious and damaged tr*nnies do.

Cheers.
75% of obese lesbians are obese, the other 25% of obese lesbians are victims of jeans that make dat ass look big.
gas
a few extra pounds to ward off overt male sexuality?
[account deactivated]

COINTELBRO posted:

Only bulldykes self-report as lesbians, just like stealth trans women never self-report as trans, only the most obvious and damaged tr*nnies do.

Cheers.

stealth lesbians- ones with reflective paint/skins and sharp nonparallel exterior angles to reduce their radar signature

one quick trick lesbian mom stays 75% obese
I would imagine that it's because a self-destructive impulse in the gay male community plays itself out through risky sex and drug use while the same pathology occurs through overeating in women
100% of goatsteins is terrible
the solution is simple: lowcarb dieting...bacon...BAcon...BACON
If I were a journalist, I would write articles about studies at the end of the studies, when they have the results, instead of at the beginning of the study when theres nothing to write about.
lol, classic goatstein
wth the article it links to says only 26% lesbian women are obese and thats not even twice the rate of obese gay men

and it was only in massachusetts

death to science NOW
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
'risky sex'
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

I would imagine that it's because a self-destructive impulse in the gay male community plays itself out through risky sex and drug use while the same pathology occurs through overeating in women

it's actually because it's a lie, except insofar as westerners are fat in general

Your gonna have to be in very fucking good shape to run away from me whose posts you downvoted.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Atm I'm on a private cabin on a lake on the tip of cape cod. White privilege pwns
All of u are lying about the contents of that study btw. Btw!!!
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

Atm I'm on a private cabin on a lake on the tip of cape cod. White privilege pwns

and youre on reddit also

im not on reddit actually. but if i was it would only increase my decadence. in fact i just logged on. while a thousand brown children die of starvation im loling at misogynist cat memes while looking through sliding glass doors over one of the most bourgeois places in the usa. ftw

roseweird posted:

straight white married man goatfucker posts about his dumbass vacation with his pasty bloated family in his thread "lesbians are mostly fat". far below ground, a squadron of devils, their assholes carefully poised over the faces of goethestein's ancestors, cry "halleleujah" and all take a shit in perfect unison

my ancestors are all christian so none of them are in hell. im sorry for your heathenness

thug lessons i have been enjoying some of your posts lately. keep up the good work and maybe you wont have to Get Out!
how much did your vacation to cape cod cost goatstein
its about $700 for the long weekend. reasonably priced. petit bourgois
[account deactivated]
how pasty is cindy goatstein

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

thug lessons i have been enjoying some of your posts lately. keep up the good work and maybe you wont have to Get Out!

gyrofry posted:

how pasty is cindy goatstein

korean babe levels, so i dunno, what is that? 3 out of 10? maybe 4

roseweird posted:

straight white married man goatfucker posts about his dumbass vacation with his pasty bloated family

Goatstein's female is in fact Korean. Since he is presumably Western European, this is the ideal combination of haplogroups to produce brood in the upper echelons of IQ - combining the number-crunching prowess of East Asians with the creative drive of Western Europeans, which Asians lack - and also resulting in objective attractiveness: uniting refined East Asian features with European height, penile girth, gluteus and breast size, superior pheromones and so on.

Eurasian mixing also produces a balanced neuro-emotional profile, preserving the ant-like calculation and resourcefulness of East Asians while bypassing their inherent sociopathy.

Ideally though, Goatstein should've taken a Yamato or Han female, since Koreans are second-rate East Asians though still acceptable.

Cheers.