tpaine posted:

i never got why they call it college humor. i mean, people in college aren't funny

in one

daddyholes posted:

i met the social media head for collegehumor dot com and she has less than half the followers of wolf pupy on twitter but, you know, she goes on TV and gets paid money

interesting fact, alexander the great? zero followers on twitter. doesn't even have an account. kind of brings the "great" into question.

*removes hands from google* i will betcoins that there is one
I'm glad like everyone here was personally in attendance at the thing so all the crap I saw all over my fb feed makes a little more sense now.
More proof that NYC is for fags.
one thing you can always count on with the MDE krewe is that theyll go on for several more minutes after everyone already got the joke and stopped laughing
that's why mind=blown and his other sub 2 minute ones are the only good ones.
I got Sam Hyde's cell number, he is an awesome dude.

gyrofry posted:

corey posted:

whats wired twitter. can i monetise the "corey brand"

the gowb brand is probably more marketable

the gowb brand is worthless much like the failtard to which it relates. i will NEVER regret throwing him down that mineshaft

how to monetise "corey"

corey posted:

whats wired twitter. can i monetise the "corey brand"

most definitely

fail aids mousepad. fail aids free weight, fail aids Escalades

corey posted:

how to monetise "corey"

Dont force it. Just sit back, do what you love, and watch the money come in.

They gonna, try to steal the ball from you. Cover it. Cover the points. Roll with it. Don't resist it. You got it, baby. No more fumbles. That's right! That's right!

cemetery posted:

only decent and understandable thing in this thread, Bogdanov Bros

as a professional sodomite deviant and longtime fetishist of queerbashing, that video filled me with glee and vivid visions of sam hyde raining down a flurry of fists on my faggoty face, smearing my makeup and ripping my fake lashes out of place. mission accomplished, sam. mission accomplished.
when did all these posters decide to start trying to monetize the lulz and become social justice media personalities or whatever

i don't 'get' any of 'this', is it a brooklyn thing?
[account deactivated]
you're a yale thing

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

when did all these posters decide to start trying to monetize the lulz and become social justice media personalities or whatever

i don't 'get' any of 'this', is it a brooklyn thing?

what

performing comedy for money is more offensive than even discipline's anti-semitic holocaust memorial article or anything goatstein's posted
isn't this guy a member?
Nine to Follow Among Millions
Published: January 1, 2010

Not ready to let Twitter tip you over into typing rapid-fire thoughts while sucking your brain out? It's O.K. to sign up and just listen. Chances are good many people whose opinions you care about are already on Twitter, so just follow them. And here's a list of others, with an emphasis on those who bring the funny and a caveat that I'm avoiding mentioning people I know personally or who work at The New York Times, a group that includes

@adamisacson
Bio: Latin America Guy at Center for International Policy
Tweeting style: Seriously international, domestically hilarious.
Sample tweet: "Coasting through the EZ-Pass lane while eating a toll house cookie feels somehow like cheating."

@NiemanLab
Bio: The Nieman Journalism Lab at Harvard University
Tweeting style: Timely, link-rich dispatches from the digital frontiers of journalism.
Sample tweet: "ESPN (No. 8) and CNN (No. 10) among the top 10 sites accessed via mobile phones in '09. Google is No. 1."

@CMonstah
Bio: Visual arts savant, pop culture tastemaker
Tweeting Style: The Zen master of the hi-lo.
Sample Tweet: "Would pay money to watch Tony Hawk shred the inside of the @guggenheim's Anish Kapoor installation."

@ginatrapani
Bio: Blogger and software developer
Tweeting Style: Logging the intersection of life and technology.
Sample Tweet: "Six-year-old watching 80s movie: ‘Why is the phone attached to the wall?'"

@StephenatHome
Bio: He's Stephen Colbert, silly
Tweeting Style: Asymmetric triple threat: hilarious, demented and seemingly dead earnest.
Sample Tweet: "president obama met with top bankers yesterday. i hoped they talked about loosening restrictions on those unfairly chained bank pens"

@Susanorlean
Bio: Author and staff writer for The New Yorker
Tweeting Style: The writer's life, 140 characters at a time.
Sample Tweet: "If a story ends up just like you imagined it would, you've done something wrong. It should surprise the reader AND the writer."

@markknoller
Bio: CBS News White House Correspondent, Radio
Twitter Style: Living with the Obamas 24/7.
Sample Tweet: "Before leaving the WH, Pres. Obama called 12 Senate Dems (Reid, Dodd, Durbin et al) to thank them for getting the health care bill passed."

@molls
Bio: Molly McAleer, LA writer/blogger/tumblr
Tweeting Style: Life on the grid rendered visible, with a side of sauce.
Sample Tweet: I feel sad for people who have to use the "off the record" setting on G-Chat.

@fireland
Bio: Joshua Allen, Denver writer
Tweeting Style: Rapaciously funny.
Sample tweet: "It seems like the Christmas tree gets thrown into the street in an eggnog-fueled rage earlier and earlier every year."

dipshit420 posted:

isn't this guy a member?

Glenn Beck finally reveals dangerous secret that will "bring down the entire system"

mods change my name to WARNING: Glenn Beck's Secret Revealed

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

mods change my name to WARNING: Glenn Beck's Secret Revealed

done. it'll update in a few hours.

thx. i'll be clearing my cookies till then
a dying Gleen Beck undermines entire foundation of American society with cryptic blood scrawl: "nomo rem crib"