facts go either way, just believe what you want.
do you seriously not know who Kate Bush is lol
It's pretty sad that I'm the only actual marxist on this forum, the rest of you are capital-defending liberals.
mustang you are pretty sad

daddyholes posted:

shut the fuck up

Why? This country and this community is suffering because it does not understand proper class distinctions, it's people do not understand when they ought to speak and when they ought to remain silent. Watching kids chat about marxist views on obscure foreign events and political decisions is like watching a shelf stacker talk about neurology; he will never get his hands on a brain, and heaven forbid that happen for he is fundamentally ignorant and inexperienced. perish the thought.

mustang posted:

It's pretty sad that I'm the only actual marxist on this forum, the rest of you are capital-defending liberals.

i'm a trotskyist

mustang why don't you whine more about how you're too dumb to read Marx

daddyholes posted:

mustang you are pretty sad

Your reluctance to even present an argument is disappointing, at least justify your racist, white-supremacist population control views.

mustang why don't you whine more about how you're too dumb to read Marx

If you actually read Marx you would know that he was anti-malthusian.

Lykourgos posted:

daddyholes posted:

shut the fuck up

because your posts are boring and complete shit and you're really bad at what you're trying to do

mustang no one is going to forget about your meltdown in front of jools

mustang posted:

hahaha mustang is cia! mustang is cia! mustang is cia! he's promoting all this shit which is in the interests of america's imperial plan for africa, as opposed to china's approach

Actually you're supporting family planning which is a major US foreign policy objective, but whatever.

lmao sure it is bub, sure it is

mustang no one is going to forget about your meltdown in front of jools

Show me this "meltdown".

lmao sure it is bub, sure it is

Really, I mean at least try to prove that Global South depopulation isn't a deliberate US foreign policy jools.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Study_Memorandum_200

mustang when you humiliate yourself in front of people is your usual defense to pretend it didn't happen

mustang when you humiliate yourself in front of people is your usual defense to pretend it didn't happen

Show me it. I'll even promise to stop pointing out your racism.

Lykourgos posted:

daddyholes posted:

shut the fuck up

Why? This country and this community is suffering because it does not understand proper class distinctions, it's people do not understand when they ought to speak and when they ought to remain silent. Watching kids chat about marxist views on obscure foreign events and political decisions is like watching a shelf stacker talk about neurology; he will never get his hands on a brain, and heaven forbid that happen for he is fundamentally ignorant and inexperienced. perish the thought.

with all your exclusive elder knowledge ive never seen you write anything that is intriguing at all. the jig is up buddy boy

because a life lesson for you here mustang is that it doesn't work for you

because a life lesson for you here is that it doesn't work for you

Again, you're totally evading the point of the thread.

Which is that you're not a Marxist at all.

mustang since you know exactly what im talking about why dont you post the link yourself and try to defend your breakdown for the third time
tell us more about how you're too dumb to read books and fear basic math

mustang since you know exactly what im talking about why dont you post the link yourself and try to defend your breakdown for the third time

The search doesn't work on my proxy. Are you talking about the debate where you claimed feudalism wasn't exploitative?

roseweird posted:

lol you said that Judaism itself is nothing more than White Supremacism, if you would stop mixing up Judaism and Zionism maybe we would agree?

typical jew revisionism

Population control is something that benefits the working class by strengthening their bargaining position in wage struggle, but harms the interests of the third world bourgeoisie whose continued profits are challenged directly by constrained fertility (the bourgeoisie of other countries are in the longterm too, just not obviously). High population growth -> high economic growth is basically accelerated capital accumulation, which naturally in the interest of the bourgeoisie. That's why you can have representatives of South Africa's black bourgeoisie (albeit the progressive wing) like the SACP agree with fundamentalist beardos about population control. And I think it's here that we've reached the point where anti-imperialism has run out of steam and its promotion actually harms the interests of the working classes.

The left is far too sensitive to cries of 'racism' and accusations of genocide, most of which are spurious I think, and have led the left to defending reactionary ideologies of historical 'victims', even though these so-called victims are sometimes powerful state actors or come from the local propertied classes, the same people brutally oppressing the working class are themselves painted as oppressors.

tell us more about how you're too dumb to read books and fear basic math

That's not a "breakdown", it's just stating Das Kapital is a lot of work for zero reward.

Lessons posted:

live footage of US foreign policy in action

US foreign policy owns

you are demonstrating exactly how this doesnt work out for you mustang

you are demonstrating exactly how this doesnt work out for you mustang

Keep posting, your racism is showing.

animedad posted:

with all your exclusive elder knowledge ive never seen you write anything that is intriguing at all. the jig is up buddy boy

I say and write plenty of important things, but there's a time, a place, and an audience. Also, one should know one's limits and not blather on about every topic under the sun like some bloody yank.

you deny that jools destroyed you and then you know exactly what i mean when i bring it up

you deny that jools destroyed you and then you know exactly what i mean when i bring it up

Because I destroyed jools. Unless you're going to argue that feudalism isn't exploitative.

i dont even have to link it, you are trained by your entire life experience to talk about how that time you shit your pants was really because you sat in mud

Lykourgos posted:

animedad posted:

I say and write plenty of important things, but there's a time, a place, and an audience. Also, one should know one's limits and not blather on about every topic under the sun like some bloody yank.

this is a good reason for you to stop posting forever

mustang posted:

If you want to excise that tumor, the first thing you can do is stop supporting contraceptive policies formulated by the liberal elite to slow the growth of revolutionary populations.

if you really think about it, using eugenics to dry up capital's source of cheap third world labor and ethnic scapegoats is probably a quicker way to foment American revolution than making sure Africans stay fuckpoor and overburdened forever and ever

i dont even have to link it, you are trained by your entire life experience to talk about how that time you shit your pants was really because you sat in mud

???

Your continued shitposting just emphasizes how much you realize the racism of your argument. At least you don't want to defend it.

???? yes what am i talking about ???? that time that you just posted about ???? whatever could it be
go home mustang

???? yes what am i talking about ???? that time that you just posted about ???? whatever could it be

I have no idea what you're talking about. Until that changes, we cannot proceed.

go home mustang

Stop being a white supremacist DH.

i get the impression that the general way people proceed is overtop of your prone body

i get the impression that the general way people proceed is overtop of your prone body

That doesn't even make sense. Is that one of your KKK rituals?

it makes perfect sense to you mustang

it makes perfect sense to you mustang

But how would you claim to know unless you're in the KKK?