[account deactivated]

daddyholes posted:

no joke most people in my rl would be disgusted by everyone here, its not my opinion but there it is

quoting dis

[account deactivated]

jools posted:

we went to some diner for food and he spent ages ranting at the waitress about how eggs and bacon in america were Shit

hahahahaha

the asian wife extremely ridiculous poster boring human being theory
even the marxists i know "irl" do not fuck with the internet marxists with the exception of louis proyect
[account deactivated]

daddyholes posted:

even the marxists i know "irl" do not fuck with the internet marxists with the exception of louis proyect

are you serious? hes one of the loonier internet marxists man

someone linked me yestrday to some Facebook Marxist thing and i managed to be surprised that it would even exist

jools posted:

daddyholes posted:

are you serious? hes one of the loonier internet marxists man

they know him as that computer guy

tpaine posted:

holy shit, this guy that only posts incredibly boring shit no one would ever read also says incredibly boring shit that no one would ever listen to when you meet him in the meat realm. fucking, i'm inspector clouseau or something figureing out this shit. i can't believe this is real. i met fucking emalna organlaini and he kept making me listen to unspeakably shitty music. truth to gimmick? methinks

no it was really funny, he was explaining how he was a prosecutor because he hates americans + america and loves nothing more than locking americans up in "little metal boxes"

[account deactivated]
the other guy who knows louis proyect who i know is a drupal dev
rupaul??!

tpaine posted:

jools posted:

tpaine posted:

holy shit, this guy that only posts incredibly boring shit no one would ever read also says incredibly boring shit that no one would ever listen to when you meet him in the meat realm. fucking, i'm inspector clouseau or something figureing out this shit. i can't believe this is real. i met fucking emalna organlaini and he kept making me listen to unspeakably shitty music. truth to gimmick? methinks

no it was really funny, he was explaining how he was a prosecutor because he hates americans + america and loves nothing more than locking americans up in "little metal boxes"

did you beat him up

no but a roided up hardon started on me lol

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

meeting people from the internet is always extremely bad

it's worked out the one time i did it

[account deactivated]
the marxists i know irl have KeyWiki stalker entries, etc. b/c they actually put their names/faces to what they do; as a result they have much more of an internet "presence" than the internet Marxists
actually i've met six people from here and we got along pretty well. Crow! and I are two faggot peas in a shitty faggot pod
a few i know have entries on metapedia, lol
metapedias was my favorite thing to read for a whole year
Meeting people from the Internet is healthier than not meeting them.
[account deactivated]
i think its mostly because they said sympathetic things about the uk riots and then the nazis on metapedia took this as evidence of a judaeobolshevik conspiracy riling up the black masses or something
metapedia makes me feel great about myself and my life
actually i guess i've met seven rhizzone posters irl but one of them was Joel. not the autistic computer repairman, the real Joel. he gave me like 4 bud lights he was cool.
yeah irl Joel is cool
[account deactivated]

jools posted:

we went to some diner for food and he spent ages ranting at the waitress about how eggs and bacon in america were Shit

damn. grumbleifsh for the win

half of the prosecutros here are british expats and one time i walked by a shopping centre with one and i guess it was reall busy because he got angry and cursed at "all the peasants" getting in his way

corey posted:

half of the prosecutros here are british expats and one time i walked by a shopping centre with one and i guess it was reall busy because he got angry and cursed at "all the peasants" getting in his way

sounds like grumblefish

[account deactivated]
there's no need for polite euphamisms designed to mask racial vilification in australia, friend

daddyholes posted:

remind yourself that you are posting in a forum that contains "irl" castroists

uh, its spelled "castratos" and they prefer to be called transsexuals you fuckign bigot

Jools is a 7 feet tall he-man irl, no joke.

Also, I have been indicating for years now I'm not a gimmick.
i met jools one time in boston and he gave me his o ring in the bathroom of logan hairport. thats not a typo

Lykourgos posted:

youre a gimmick your a gimmick haha *pats you on the head and places you in the gimmick box* *motions to box* hey fellow posters time to disregard everything this guys says

[account deactivated]

corey posted:

Lykourgos posted:

youre a gimmick your a gimmick haha *pats you on the head and places you in the gimmick box* *motions to box* hey fellow posters time to disregard everything this guys says

Urgh the anti-classics bigotry around here is unbelievable. Where is the safe space for learned gentlemen?