6 feet under ground by your standards
um today i had some peanut butter on toast, a red bull and a vietnamese pork roll; genuine aussie bush tucker
The HUD for the cock itself is rather large, taking up about 1x 5 1/2″ ( ~2.5×14 cm) of screen space when deployed, and I found it a bit glitchy, slow to respond both in turning functions on and off. It jumped around the screen when certain buttons were pushed, and sub menus came up that didn’t respond and couldn’t be closed, but just shoved off the screen. Aside from the aforementioned size and skin color, not much is customizable. You can’t choose type, color, or force of ejaculation, and my Blizzard seemed to drip rather than squirt. It comes and pees and that’s about it functionwise.
Today i ate a bloody cunt
The Vagina Monologues by Tom
More like moan a lots, am i right friends
the finest aussie cuisine

Lykourgos posted:

corey posted:

Lykourgos posted:

Jools is a 7 feet tall he-man irl, no joke.

Also, I have been indicating for years now I'm not a gimmick.

youre a gimmick your a gimmick haha *pats you on the head and places you in the gimmick box* *motions to box* hey fellow posters time to disregard everything this guys says

Urgh the anti-classics bigotry around here is unbelievable. Where is the safe space for learned gentlemen?

No matter how many times Lykourgos says "learned gentleman" it's still funny

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

actually that was me walking in with my tricolored astros logo chain. SO ICEY

house or 2 on my neck

Lykourgos posted:

Urgh the anti-classics bigotry around here is unbelievable. Where is the safe space for learned gentlemen?

it's up your own ass. you're already there!!