i like to ask homeless people about the weather, because they're often really knowledgeable, plenty of time to get good at reading the sky, humidity, and newspapers + lots of skin in the game. everyone likes having their opinion genuinely respected and i'd expect that goes double when most of the people you see are trying real hard to pretend you don't exist
today a woman screamed at me... like... really screamed in a demonic voice when i was really close... "give me two dollars you fucking asshole"... sorta scary. don't we have cops?
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

that was me

sorta rude....

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i needed two dollars

yeah so you could buy a one liter bottle of mountain dew as your "gamer fuel", i know, not buying it tpaine.

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

today a woman screamed at me... like... really screamed in a demonic voice when i was really close... "give me two dollars you fucking asshole"... sorta scary. don't we have cops?

maybe that's a reference to something she figured you would get. langston hughes maybe

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

he'll reregister at wddp

i still post on wddp.

[account deactivated]
when you give change to a homeless guy be sure to get a receipt as it is tax deductible and a really good way to get to know them too, much less awkward than asking what their name is
i pay homeless people in high foot traffic areas to tell random passers-by "you know thats one of those Facebook guys right?" while i pretend to talk on my phone, in the hopes that one of them will give me a Job
The solution to any social problem is to kill all individuals subject to that problem. Just as the point of malthusian depopulation is to turn a large, poor population into a smaller, richer population, the logical conclusion of leftist morality- one that even leftists themselves shy from acknowledging- is that providing better healthcare to the rich will reduce the number of poor people.

killingPoorPplLowersInequality posted:

The solution to any social problem is to kill all individuals subject to that problem. Just as the point of malthusian depopulation is to turn a large, poor population into a smaller, richer population, the logical conclusion of leftist morality- one that even leftists themselves shy from acknowledging- is that providing better healthcare to the rich will reduce the number of poor people.

get back in you cage dazo

To hear incorrect views without rebutting them and even to hear counter-revolutionary remarks without reporting them, but instead to take them calmly as if nothing had happened. This is a sixth type.

[account deactivated]

yes but due to the natural laws of satiety, it will always increase the total amount of happiness and pleasure for the "riches" of this population to have a high throughput and turnover rate, therefore killing the poor so that the rich may live is needlessly inefficient, the mark of a failing, degenerate society. it would be much more Rational then to kill the rich, redistribute their wealth to the undeserving poor, allow them to become the new rich, then kill them as well, paradoxically passing the riches of humanity ever downwards while remaining stationary, like a fat person falling down an escalator

yes but due to the natural laws of satiety, it will always increase the total amount of happiness and pleasure for the "riches" of this population to have a high throughput and turnover rate, therefore killing the poor so that the rich may live is needlessly inefficient, the mark of a failing, degenerate society. it would be much more Rational then to kill the rich, redistribute their wealth to the undeserving poor, allow them to become the new rich, then kill them as well, paradoxically passing the riches of humanity ever downwards while remaining stationary, like a fat person falling down an escalator

That doesn't necessarily work though because the rich tend to be more educated and more inclined toward having jobs. So killing the rich lowers average living standards, which is the opposite of what population control is supposed to do.

That doesn't necessarily work though because the rich tend to be more educated and more inclined toward having jobs. So killing the rich lowers average living standards, which is the opposite of what population control is supposed to do.

common mistake. yes the rich are more inclined towards having "jobs", but they are much less inclined towards doing "work". it aint nametags on office doors that builds bridges, dear boy

common mistake. yes the rich are more inclined towards having "jobs", but they are much less inclined towards doing "work". it aint nametags on office doors that builds bridges, dear boy

You don't know any rich people.

i in fact recently spent an evening in the company of a man who is writing a biography of Carlos Slim. but this is beside the point
WHO and WHAT i know would shock even you, killingPoorPplLowersInequaliy

getfiscal posted:

I'm sorry that you had to go through that friend.

So these glasses effectively give every homeless person the power of invisibility. Talk about helping the homeless! I wonder if a homeless person wears a pair what happens.

getfiscal posted:

yum yum...not so nice

Lookin for a job? heres one for ya, pally. Homeless dudes need theirs buttholes cleaned too. theyre just like me and you

Now you might think, ah wwow, how would i make money servicing homeless people who cannot just pay for a car wash and wash their ass out with the high powered hose like an normal person. aND to you i say: hoW whould i know? im the ideas man
look at these city boys fuckin talkin about surviving the end times

my family actually has arable land and the knowledge and means to farm it so jest make this the soundtrack to my apocalypse you weakling turds
Fuck off you uninteresting little speck of nobody
Peace corps alum. Landed gentry. Dispenser of gibberish. Communist.
oh yes the son of a long line of dirt farmers is now landed gentry, i have been laid low by the vanguardist dog walker who only owns two pairs of pants
[account deactivated]
Shenandoah valley, in western VA. and it isn't my land it's my daddy and his brothers but they'd probably let their shitty gay son back on the family farm if i worked an honest day
[account deactivated]
honestly i have thought about moving back and taking over the farm some day if the nursing thing gets old

if i switched it over to organic garden vegetables/meat and sold the produce/meat in charlottesville at boutique prices it might be profitable but as it stands right now daddy and uncle James are not gonna change anytim soon
All farmers are dirt farmers. Jesus christ.
Keven have you ever tried weed
umm what about that hydropon chron dogg
I'm not a wasteoid like you guys. I'd say "sorry" but I'll never apologize for not tainting my body with drugs.