swampman i bet my dad would listen to your ideas
Agrochat knew
how much labour does your family hire?
Sausage form-factor: Does it have a solution?
some little new york doper dogwalkin faggit tryina tell me how to run MAH GRETGRET GRANDADDYS FARM greatTIMEaDAY

elemennop posted:

mostly my cousins but we have a few local boys that help us with vaccinating and calving

ChairmanMao: Kulak; CIA spook

Edited by blinkandwheeze ()

ChairmanMao posted:

swampman i bet my dad would listen to your ideas

Oh, would he take away your computer privileges?

well he loves weed and dogs so basically you have that in common
[account deactivated]

elemennop posted:

I know you're from the Balkans and expect that all the south hires cheap latino labor. Not true. You move beyond Georgia/Alabama/Mississippi and you'll find a whole host of white laborers willing to make ends meet putting up fences, corralling chickens, and herding cattle.

ChairmanMao why did you go to Panama to help impoverished rural people when you're from Appalachia?

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

ChairmanMao why did you go to Panama to help impoverished rural people when you're from Appalachia?

Sex, you simpleton Aussie.

heh other than the BHG and antibiotics (legitimately thought they only did that on feedlots?) your dadfarm sounds just like my dadfarm, right down to the land that is worth literally worth more than a hundred times the annual income b/c people like cabins

Noosphere posted:

Oh and like fifty million feral hogs

There really should be a line of feral hog based monster movies ala killer bees

thirdplace posted:

heh other than the BHG and antibiotics (legitimately thought they only did that on feedlots?) your dadfarm sounds just like my dadfarm, right down to the land that is worth literally worth more than a hundred times the annual income b/c people like cabins

heh they use the antibiotics because they calve in the pasture so helps stop loss due to infection. the BHG is my dads fucking harebrained scheme it is so moronic i get mad just thinking about it

and lol try two hundred times the market value of the land the way the farm's going these days; they're lucky to turn enough profit to reinvest in the property and make ends meet. real lucky that our county is pretty progressive about land assay for agricultural zoning otherwise the developers would have taxed us off decades ago. anyone who says famers are millionaires because a fucking realtor says so doesn't "get" agriculture

where is your dadfarm

wasted posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Sex, you simpleton Aussie.

oh i know, we have the same thing here but they go to cambodia or laos

Noosphere posted:

You should grow honey crisps, I had one the other day and it was really good.
my grandfathers land is covered with corn, deer feeders and oil wells.

lol u cant "grow" breakfast cereal dummy

I didnt read these posts but this thread is hilarious

babyfinland posted:

I didnt read these posts but this thread is hilarious

Is muhammad as pro-farmer as Jesus?

Shut up stupid
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

i feel like in every thread chairmanmao inevitably starts talking about his dad

ChairmanMao posted:

thirdplace posted:

heh they use the antibiotics because they calve in the pasture so helps stop loss due to infection. the BHG is my dads fucking harebrained scheme it is so moronic i get mad just thinking about it

and lol try two hundred times the market value of the land the way the farm's going these days; they're lucky to turn enough profit to reinvest in the property and make ends meet. real lucky that our county is pretty progressive about land assay for agricultural zoning otherwise the developers would have taxed us off decades ago. anyone who says famers are millionaires because a fucking realtor says so doesn't "get" agriculture

where is your dadfarm

it was in northern minnesota, exists no more b/c my folks sold off the hayfields and retired. on paper their career was an act of land speculation that for some inexplicable reason involved a lot of driving tractors around in circles and the odd bit of going up to the elbow in cow vag

FARM_PEOPLE_PROBLEMS.txt

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i feel like in every thread chairmanmao inevitably starts talking about his dad

dadchat is the best chat. at least thats what my dad always says

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lmao i had to watch my senile, cancer ridden grandmother die in confused agony last month, thanks asshole

roseweird posted:

dawson did nothing wrong

i learned last week that one should never refer to somebody who grows cranberries as a cranberry "farmer," they're cranberry "growers." i don't know a fucking thing about cranberries except that driving on the dykes that separate the bogs is scary shit when you've had a swampy spring like ours
also i've said it before and i'll say it again. Big Ag owns, haterz can gobble a dick like eggs and steak
last night my mom told me she learned all the nonsense words to the alto part of the song from Skyrim and sang them w/ other people in front of a big cheering audience
[account deactivated]