babyhueypnewton posted:

if you sit around on the internet reading jacobin magazine, you are probably not a member of the proletariat.

OH NOOOoooooo

Lessons posted:

the NoI had no influence on anything and alex jones's audience is overwhelmingly white labor aristocrats

im talking about illuminati shit in general

lol ur so white, noi is probably the single most important organization for understanding how to effectively organize the actual american proletariat and understanding their history of revolutionary politics. you must be a ton of fun trying to tell people in the hood what is and isnt important

Nice. You fucked that guys argument, like a whore.
lol u so white, u dont understand the hood - baby huey whilst cripwalking backwards

Lessons posted:

the NoI had no influence on anything

in the U.S's 4th largest city, the NoI provides the spaces and resources for working people to protest executions every time they're scheduled. at their next mtg on Tuesday when they are hosting defense experts, prisoner advocates and prisoner's families, i'll be sure to tell them they have no influence on anything according to an internet poster.

you really do get kind of a gentrifier-y vibe from those glossy leftwing blogs tho

like how they present themselves as a *revitalization* of working class politics but their real aim is to drive out the maoist movie reviewers that have been here for generations
their aim is to rebuild the SPD because they don't understand the infallible science of Marxism-Leninism.

babyhueypnewton posted:

you must be a ton of fun trying to tell people in the hood what is and isnt important

how's about you don't come into our hood and tell people what is and isn't important then, jewboy

SariBari posted:

Lessons posted:

the NoI had no influence on anything

in the U.S's 4th largest city, the NoI provides the spaces and resources for working people to protest executions every time they're scheduled. at their next mtg on Tuesday when they are hosting defense experts, prisoner advocates and prisoner's families, i'll be sure to tell them they have no influence on anything according to an internet poster.

these are all perfectly good things but it's not evidence of them having influence over the working class at all. ANSWER was instrumental in organizing, funding and generally making the pre-Iraq War protests possible, which is great especially since those were some of the largest protests the country has ever seen, but that doesn't mean we should operate under the illusion that the WWP or PSL are anything but tiny marxist parties with no mass base.

Lessons posted:

these are all perfectly good things but it's not evidence of them having influence over the working class at all. ANSWER was instrumental in organizing, funding and generally making the pre-Iraq War protests possible, which is great especially since those were some of the largest protests the country has ever seen, but that doesn't mean we should operate under the illusion that the WWP or PSL are anything but tiny marxist parties with no mass base.

okay and do i appreciate you expanding on your point, i took issue with "no influence on anything" specifically because there are a lot of powerful people who do nothing here but a fringe-ish Muslim group (and its allies) in Houston still reaches out to the working class and victims of TDCJ better than any marxist group or major political party does.

SariBari posted:

Lessons posted:

okay and do i appreciate you expanding on your point, i took issue with "no influence on anything" specifically because there are a lot of powerful people who do nothing here but a fringe group in Houston still reaches out to the working class and victims of TCDJ better than any marxist group or major political party does.

i think MIM does prison activism/outreach and was definitely active with it back when they were more substantial, to the point that prison officials took notice and banned their materials in several states. of course they're nowhere near the size of the NoI and never were, and i'd be surprised if they have more than 100 active members today.

Its really gross when rich kids
try to assert prole cred
prole cred threat

diamond_galas posted:

you really do get kind of a gentrifier-y vibe from those glossy leftwing blogs tho

like how they present themselves as a *revitalization* of working class politics but their real aim is to drive out the maoist movie reviewers that have been here for generations

this is my point really

i think the degree to which stuff like nol is "not influential" is immanent in the errors of its basic project but the ways in which it is actually influential, which you can't deny that they exist, is due to the truth also immanent in its basic project . . . ones that are (or more accurately, should be) immanent in ours.

Edited by tentativelurkeraccount ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the left needs to get over it's juvenile belief of the power of words to change things

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

the left needs to get over it's juvenile belief of the power of words to change things

agreed. what changes things

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

WA HEH, WA HEH, WA HEH, WA HEH

tpaine posted:

venom.

like, words venom?

daddyholes posted:

violence

[account deactivated]
love, compassion, and compromise :- )

daddyholes posted:

Regret.

I have a lot of regrets, so I would be a good revolutionary.
[account deactivated]

violence

except when it doesn't, right

daddyholes posted:

violence

except when it doesn't, right

yeah sure but it's success rate is higher than words and talking and this ridiculous fetish for 'education'

What is.... Violence
all political speech is coercion, all political action is violence
violence is a theoretical concept explained by noted Marxist-Leninist philosopher Louis Auguste Blanqui as "the necessary condition for the realization of end credits"

jools posted:

What is.... Violence

action that isn't language, labour or sex

jools posted:

What is.... Violence

action that isn't language, labour or sex

To make it easier for everyone, I will lay out a brief and very simple, minimalistic instruction manual as to what men can do if they are taken by the desire to give women a hand in destroying man’s dominion. It’s not an instruction as to how to be a feminist man, because as I said earlier, it doesn’t exist and men’s presence is highly undesirable and noxious to feminism. It’s not an instruction as to how to free women from men, because only we can do that. It’s just, if men want to do something for women, this is the LEAST, the VERY LEAST they can do, and it’s easy! No need to say anything! No faux-posturing or lying needed! No invading of women’s spaces! No stealing women’s work!

1. Stop sticking your dicks in women. This is rape. This is torture.

2. Stop sticking your dicks in women. NOW. For EVER!!!! Ever ever. Like, don’t ever put your dick in a woman or a girl again.

3. The above is the utmost, absolute MINIMUM men can do to help women. This does not even count men’s infinite every-day torture that surrounds rape and impregnation of women by men that they should stop too. A man who sticks his dick in girls and women is a rapist (and scum). He is not helping women.

Feminism sounds gay

daddyholes posted:

A man who sticks his dick in girls and women is a rapist (and scum)

catchphrase

I Agree, leaving procreation and the continuation of the human species entirely in the hands of non-sympathetic right-wing alpha-dog Patriarchs and their superior DNA is the absolute best thing we can ever do for the current and all future generations of Feminists *punches timecard* *dons fedora, picks up briefcase full of manga and walks out the door, never to return*
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]