welllllllll roseweird the woman who wrote that article would consider you a Rapist
[account deactivated]
welllllllllllllllllllll she explicitly says that anyone except XX females discussing those topics is a rape attempt
[account deactivated]
i mean do you think you are a rapist? its a semi-serious question because you seem to endorse a lot of radfem stuff and radfems would again consider many things about you to be acts of rape
[account deactivated]
okay thanks for responding. so much of Posting Persona is eluding that sort of definite answer so i was interested
[account deactivated]
my DNA is contaminated with severe myopia, cancer, degenerative cartilage, osteoporosis, schizophrenia, depression, addiction, ADD, OCD, white devilry, and is generally all-around incompatible with Successful Living, so i think ill just continue throwing it in the garbage where it belongs

getfiscal posted:

i think hoxhaism is probably correct but i'm too liberal to face the consequences of that.

same

jacobin will always have a special spot in my heart for that hilarious red talks video
[account deactivated]
I met one of the Jacobin editors, Max Ajl or w/e. He was an extremely serious dude. like stone cold steve austin of marxism.
red talks. it is like ted talks, only it is red instead of ted. i am important and serious.

slumlord posted:

jacobin, exile was at least funny sometimes and had the good sense not to take itself too seriously

the eXile will always be much more entertaining because

1) it had a committed group of decent writers who wrote for nothing or close to it for years until they found a media startup willing to pay them again

2) it was this free floating entirely negative attack platform that retained appeal for libertarians, goldbugs, anarchists, neo-Nazis and assorted misanthropes by leaning hard on being anti-everything

i mean, good quote by Ames at the top of the Snowden piece, i'd rather read The Dog of the South over and over than learn about SQLite implementation? But I'd also like to know SQLite

SariBari could you explain the downvote? i assume it is because of the generalization about radical feminism
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
another good thing about NoI is that they address the Jewish Question
mods change my name to STOP STICKING YOUR DICK IN WOMEN

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

mods change my name to STOP STICKING YOUR DICK IN WOMEN

ok done. should show up in a few hours.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
he doesn't really "get" history
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i've been reading the leo panitch's Making of Global Capitalism, and the jacobin book club articles on it.

they're both really boring. not recommended
lol there's a jacobin book club?
i ask because that may potentially be the most ideologically useful thing they do
ed: sry

Edited by Absolute ()

Absolute posted:

tpaine posted:

discipline posted:

I mean I just posted the creed shreds video and something like "connor kilpatrick's line on SDP in 1929"

aye aye bleerblughbulurblughtblibblit

Like a sir.

post less

slumlord posted:

lol there's a jacobin book club?

http://jacobinmag.com/2013/07/jacobin-book-club-the-making-of-global-capitalism/

roseweird why do you think the technology of artificial reproduction has been anything but a loss of power for women and the institution of total control over labor's reproduction capitalists have always wanted? or if it was actually instituted like in scifi that it wouldn't be men eliminating women instead of the other way around?
hey jools i got banned from that facebook group lol

prikryl posted:

hey jools i got banned from that facebook group lol

catchphrase

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]